It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden : Video, photos of body, autopsy, and return of remains to family

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by xM0J0xJ0J0x
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Ya but is it really so hard to show the people just even a smidgen of proof? You can't simply rely on anyone's word on a topic like this, no one is that credible.

Keep in mind that this only just happened a day or so ago. We need to give them time to compile the material they have for release.

Plus, there's the other reason for the delay- everyone has become so ridiculously domesticated these days that a photo of a guy with half his head blown off will make the softened ladies and chest shaving gentlemen of the modern Kardashian and Jersey Shore watching generation be in need of therapy for months. Heck, their car having a flat tire in the middle of the freeway will make them need therapy for months so how can there not be hesitation over showing such images?

As for me, I do agree with you on one thing- I want to see them.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

We already know that photo is fake and from some blogger. You can see it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I agree. I had seen these pictures in February too.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by R_Clark

How about live tweeting as the raid was going down?

Under the cover of almost complete international secrecy, US Special Forces on Sunday stormed a mansion in Pakistan which housed the Al-Qaeda leader, and shot him dead in a firefight.

The news was broken to the World at about 1pm (AEST) by US President Barack Obama in a live televised address from the White House.

But Sohaib Athar, who describes himself as a thirty-something-year-old from Lahore, appears to have captured the seminal moment in history in a series of live tweets.

Mr Athar posted at about 6am (AEST): "Helicopter hovering above Abbottabad, at 1am (is a rare event)."

He goes on to lament the noise from the helicopter before writing: "A huge window shaking bang here in Abbottabad Caatt. I hope its [sic] not the start of something nasty :-S."

news.ninemsn.com.au...

Only proves that person was witnessing that a helicopter was in the area and another one possibly crashed. How does this prove Bin Laden was involved?

That doesn't prove anything other than someone tweeted that text. Were they in that area? Did they actually see or hear anything? Could they be an operative disseminating corroborating information to make the whole thing sound believable?

Why so eager to believe a freakin tweet?

I'm not suggesting anything other than the possibility, so don't read into my comment.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Since Obama has already announced that the proof exists, I'm willing to wait on it. No one that I know died in that attack, and no one took anything from me to make it happen. The only concern I have is that this kind of knee-jerk reaction, in this specific forum, doesn't do the real 9/11 debate any favors. This quick of a dismissal, before any evidence is even processed beyond simple authentication, comes across as irresponsible.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by doobiefillin
picture of bin laden dead

edit on 3-5-2011 by doobiefillin because: (no reason given)

I have night vision myself, and the light enhancement always blurs fine details such as hair. Look at the soldier's hair and you'll see it looks like a pixilated blur, but look at the supposed Osama and you'll see fine details of individual strands in his hair and of his beard.

I call real night vision photo of a soldier, but photoshopped photo of Bin Laden. Either that, or the Russian surplus night vision I have is a piece of crap. Either one is certainly a legitimate scenario.
edit on 3-5-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

Isn't the story that he was shot in the left side of the head? This pic shows the right. This pic also seems to be somewhere outside of a building. The story has him shot in a bedroom or something like that. This doesn't look like a bedroom floor. The face also has a kind of dummy halloween mask like look to it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

You are right, but then the individuals who are champions of the OS of 9/11 are also the same individuals who are quick to support the OS of Bin Laden's death without evidence.

The OP's intention with this thread was to post a picture that some areas of the media were using to show OBL had been killed. Yet this picture was clearly faked.

What we ended up with was a number of members name calling (me included) and losing sight of the OP's thread.

Still waiting for the official pictures though. I'm sure people can choose not to look at them if they are that squeamish. I am not suggesting that they should be displayed on the evening news when most families are about to sit down to dinner, but I can take it, honestly. I have seen pictures of Afghanistan children with half their head missing (not that it is anything to crow about), so to see OBL with half his head missing wouldn't be a problem for me.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You are right, but then the individuals who are champions of the OS of 9/11 are also the same individuals who are quick to support the OS of Bin Laden's death without evidence.

Hey, these people were gullible enough brain dead suckers to believe the Official 9/11 fairy tale without credible evidence being presented, so why should they ask for evidence of Bin Laden's death? A little obvious who is buttering whose bread here.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Here's the photoshop evidence

Warning: Graphic images

Here

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
If this truly did not occur I believe Pakistan would be raising mad resistance to this being our official story for running a black op without permission in their country. I know that many of you ( and I'm not yet sold) believe he has been dead for quite some time already but we may end up eating words if we dont think this stuff out from all angles before we speak. It's quite easy for our government to pull the ole hokey doke on us but they are making the whole Country of Pakistan the patsy on this one. Not something to take lightly when you consider that they are a nuclear power.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by regor77

They may be a Nuclear power, but they also know the full implications about even considering it. Anyway do they have any ICBM's? My guess it's all short range stuff aimed at India.

Someone in the corridors of Pakistan power knew that an operation was taking place, whether it was what they claim, time will tell.

If the U.S have no shame about killing Pakistani civilians, then something like this won't matter to them.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I looked into their nuclear capabilities before I posted this and no I dont know how far reaching their missles are but they are definately able to make nukes that may be "hand delivered" through their obvious terrorist connections. That may be how Bin Ladin was goin to deliver his "nuclear storm" upon the west. As of now they are capable of enriching both uranium and plutonium to the point of about 50 nukes a year. Not very computer savvy or I would post the link but is easy to find if searched.
edit on 3-5-2011 by regor77 because: additional info

SMR

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Night vision photo is another fake. Not sure what movie it is from but here is a screencap.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
Night vision photo is another fake. Not sure what movie it is from but here is a screencap.

It's from Black Hawk Down.

Nevermind, as long as the pictures that are about to be released are authentic, then all this will go away.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by regor77

But if that is the case, then it has already happened and just maybe we will feel the after effects/false flag attack soon.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
Buried at sea????? Oh GAWD!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah I forgot it was his last will to be buried at sea. He was such an avid sailor. Hahahaha

I said almost the same thing word for word to my son

They may just as well have told us that they'd sent him up to the ISS via the shuttle to be fired out of the waste locks ... but that would have been silly and almost impossible to believe ... oh wait ... so is the 'buried at sea' storyline

If this story is true ... if this really happened the way they say it did ... why does it sound so incredibly silly ?

There is absolutely no logic to it at all !

When Hussein was captured and executed it was all over youtube inside 24hrs ... not so with Bin Laden it would seem.

In fact the only shoddy excuse for 'evidence' that we have been spoon-fed is a badly photoshopped photograph and the news that he was dropped in the briny ... are we really supposed to swallow this story as told ... really
it's an insult to human intelligence.

Woody

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
When news channels initially broke the story, many if not all were stating that OBL was killed a week earlier. When Mr. Obama began his statement, he said that an operation was carried out earlier in the day (Sunday).

He did state that he had known for at least a week of OBL's location, and was certain it was him they sought.

Th point is, MSM broke a story (several different stations) saying the same thing. OBL was killed "last week" and they repeatedly stated "confirmed" by sources (their own correspondents) at the whitehouse.

Professional journalism = No fact checking it seems

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeil1

It is sad when journalists refuse to do any form of fact-checking, but I honestly believe this to be a mistake in cross-referencing. When their sources hear that Obama initiated the attack a week ago, they obviously believed that to mean the attack occured a week ago. Maybe it's a bit lazy, or lacking in integrity, but it has always been obvious that every news outlet wants to "break" the story first.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I have found what i believe to be a real photo of Osama from his funeral. It was leaked several hours ago on youtube with no real response :

www.youtube.com...

Warning : May be disturbing to some people.

Unlike the fakes, this one is not really spectacular or anything and therefore dosn't feel fake to me. It simply looks like Osama Bin Laden as you would expect him to look after 10 years had passed, resting in peace. I truly believe it's the real thing. But we shall see.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Mallik because: (no reason given)

SMR

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
That looks so photoshopped it aint funny. Looks like it was done with MS Paint.
Everyone and their mother are going to put out "leaked" photo and video.
What I find funny is the releases of video in which all they are are still photo(shop) images. How can they call it a video release

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join