It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden : Video, photos of body, autopsy, and return of remains to family

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Even when a regular, unwanted citizen dies...you need confirmation from a coroner, you need some IDs from the the family or aquaintances, and when it is a violent death...you need an autopsy.

In the "old days", you even needed the head of the villan to prove they were dead...ie, when Blackbeard/Edward Teach was caught and killed...his head was mounted to the front mast of the Royal vessel and returned to England and shown...

If I had a project for class...and told the teacher I had droped it in the ocean...would she believe me?

If I had evidence of 1000 lbs of marijauna and dropped it in the ocean...would the judge believe me?

If I said I killed Bin Laden...the most wanted man in the world... killed him...and buried him at sea in the middle of the night....would you believe me?

Oh, you're the President of the US...why surrreeeee...no problem.

This whole affair sounds like the John Lovitz character from Saturday Night Live of the "habitual liar"...

Let's see...my poll numbers are dropping, the economy and dollar is tanking, Trump made me look like a fool...I know...
I know, I'll capture Osama Bin Laden...yeah, that's the ticket. Ane we'll do a raid...a secret raid with Green B...no, Navy Seals...yeah...and Steven Seagall will be there...and Clint Eastwood...and the Dirty Dozen...and we'll lose some guys...no wait...we'll lose a chopper..but make a daring escape all piled on the second one...yeah thats the ticket...and we'll capture Bin Laden...no wait...we'll capture then kill Bin Laden...yeash,...and a son...just like gahdaffi...yeah, thats it... then we'll take him back to a ship...and we'll bring him back...no, we would actually have to have a body...I know...we'll bury him at sea....yeah, that's the ticket..and no one will ever know.... I, King Obama, will be a hero...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
It was inevitable that truthers would be frothing at the mouth having got it wrong again. They have been saying for years OBL was dead and all the videos and audio fake. Not going to let that go easily.

Over the next few days I predict that it will become obvious to anyone with an open mind that he has just been killed. Al Jazeera are already reporting threats of reprisal from al-Qaeda and the Taliban :-

english.aljazeera.net...

How does Obama organize that ?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

It was inevitable that truthers would be frothing at the mouth having got it wrong again. They have been saying for years OBL was dead and all the videos and audio fake. Not going to let that go easily.

Over the next few days I predict that it will become obvious to anyone with an open mind that he has just been killed. Al Jazeera are already reporting threats of reprisal from al-Qaeda and the Taliban :-

english.aljazeera.net...

How does Obama organize that ?

Only two words:

GO SEALS!

Its done. There's a microscopic cult that will never believe it, it does not serve their narrative. There is no level of evidence that will satisfy them.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

So you don't think any of this 'story' sounds in the least bit
'fishy' ?
C'mon please !

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
reply to post by hooper

'fishy' ?
C'mon please !

The only thing that smells fishy right now is OBL's rotting corpse. May he burn in hell for all eternity.

I know you're going to come up with a thousand excuses not to accept this reality, but its a reality none the same.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by taccj9903

The timing fits at least.

It's ok, I understand things like this will be ignored because it's easier to make stuff up, like it was all faked.

edit on 2/5/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Lol, you bring a report of someone tweeting what was possibly playing out and you expect us to accept that as evidence?

Then you are as gullible as all those celbrating outside of the Whitehouse. Dump the body out at sea because Saudi Arabia wouldn't take it?

He was apparently liviving in a garrison town, very near one of the most secure buildings in Pakistan? The man was 6'5" and no one seen him about?

Even the MSM i.e Sky News is beginning to question the events.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikeyy
Photos always leak.

Where's Bradley Manning when we need him....

I have a feeling that these photos will never leak. We will have to wait for them to be declassified and then obtain them through the FOIA.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by ProRipp
reply to post by hooper

'fishy' ?
C'mon please !

The only thing that smells fishy right now is OBL's rotting corpse. May he burn in hell for all eternity.

I know you're going to come up with a thousand excuses not to accept this reality, but its a reality none the same.

I wouldn't expect anything less from you Hooper, just surprised you didn't start trolling all over this thread sooner.

You always spout off about providing evidence for any claims about 9/11, yet you are more than willing to accept the word of a proven Liar. Go figure!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I imagine at some point all the evidence will be released involving his death/identification...not that it will matter to the truthers.

For those of you whining about his body being dumped at sea....what better place? Good luck to anyone wanting to turn his grave into a shrine.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I wanna see the Death Certificate!

I saw a comment on the OP's link about how we had birthers and now deathers.

Go figure.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
I imagine at some point all the evidence will be released involving his death/identification...not that it will matter to the truthers.

For those of you whining about his body being dumped at sea....what better place? Good luck to anyone wanting to turn his grave into a shrine.

Yes you are right. 'Nothing to see here people, go back to your reality T.V.'

2nd

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Buried at sea????? Oh GAWD!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah I forgot it was his last will to be buried at sea. He was such an avid sailor. Hahahaha may Qhadaffi's murdered grandchildren by NATO RIP!!!! Expect a false flag operation

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Kinda figured that reality TV would be your drug of choice. No thanks. I will stay with REALITY instead.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
In the U.K. we are a little shall we say 'reserved' in our 'feel good' moments ?
The economy's gone to the dogs the coalition is falling apart
people are getting angry !
Cameron says 'I know let's have a Royal Wedding to make the people happy' !
Hoorah we all shout !

In the U.S. The economy has gone to the dogs, Obamas ratings over BC etc etc
are down and people are angry !
I know Obama says ' Lets kill someone, OBL, (whispers, most people think he's alive anyhow) that'll make everyone happy' !
Hoorah you all shout !

Go figure !

edit on 083131p://05America/Chicago02 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Erica1631

Well, heres the thing....the most hated man in the world is either dead...or he's not. There are a few scenarios that can play out with this. One..he is dead, and we hear no more about him....but we will slightly worry about retaliation and the person who takes over the lead place of Alqaeda, or 2...he's not dead..now..think about it..if he's not dead...would it not make more sense to make the leaders of the USA look completely foolish by coming forward to prove you are not dead? UNLESS.....the conspiracies are true....Bush, Obama and Osama are all in cahoots together (where there seems to be much proof) and this is all in fact fake.......Mabus..that term has always come to mind by Nostradamus when I think of these 3 fellows names together.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Yes that's right, Reality. Reality is providing evidence, which may be forth coming, but what is being fed to us at the moment is pure BS.

You Troll if you want to, I have no problems with that.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Buried at sea, compound burned to the ground.
Evidence: "Because we told you so!"
Sound familiar?

I have a hinkey feeling about this. Watching closely.
Retaliation? Possible, but now we'll be watching really closely.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

I'm hearing you friend.

Let's wait until this great U.S government, the ones who managed to track down the man who was behind 9/11 (although never actually wanted for this by the F.B.I), provides us with the evidence.

No doubt all those involved in this mission were wearing cameras on their helmets, so footage should be available. Photographs of the Autopsy will be released and a statement from the Bin Laden family forthcoming.

Let's wait and see.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
How about this. If Bin Laden isn't really dead, then why not make a new video with him denouncing the lies of the U.S. while holding a current frigging newspaper??

It won't happen because he is dead. And some of you need to get a life and stop looking for lies and deceipt in EVERYTHING.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

if true the seals shot a defenceless dialysis and stroke victim
thy could have captured him if they were real men
obviously they were AFRAID of him
and his one good arm and freaky big dialysis machine

of course the whole story is BS
just like the gulf of tonkin, entedde, and the richstaag and 911
it how nazis role pal
remember how the uS was busted liynig about butto's assination?
JFKs, MLKs Robert Kennedy
and you think they are telling the truth this time?
no you know they are not

edit on 2-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join