It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch For False Flag Attack Now That Osama Was Killed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
After watching the news regarding Osama Bin Laden being killed by US forces, I believe we should be looking for another false flag attack to perhaps engage us in yet another war. While some reporters were thrilled at the death, others said how this is a scary time because of how possible extremists may feel, meaning suicide bombers may take action. Nothing happens without reason. This is big news. Problem, reaction, solution. Be aware if you see something over the next couple of weeks/months.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveakaRNG

They set the stage for it April 25.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
www.google.com... death&ei=Wh2-TZyKIo2TtweRsMDDBQ&usg=AFQjCNGnwNN7SjqB0-nXLCnDkvGRwAU1vA

This site says differently. and i ran across this almost a year ago. I just dont know who to believe ne more guys!!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

nice find. So this is the lead up to the grand finale huh...boy oh boy

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveakaRNG
After watching the news regarding Osama Bin Laden being killed by US forces, I believe we should be looking for another false flag attack to perhaps engage us in yet another war. While some reporters were thrilled at the death, others said how this is a scary time because of how possible extremists may feel, meaning suicide bombers may take action. Nothing happens without reason. This is big news. Problem, reaction, solution. Be aware if you see something over the next couple of weeks/months.

Not a bad idea, its the ol shell and pea trick, slight of hand etc.

The timing is unusual though, so what happens next, a false flag, maybe, but it seems like something political to me.

The thing that makes me puke is the "WORDING" of Obama' speach, full of praise for the intelligence community, yeah right.

No back to the fact that America is broke, what, oh sorry, wrong thread.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
reply to post by superman2012

nice find. So this is the lead up to the grand finale huh...boy oh boy

I sure as hell hope not!
2nd

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'm thinking Chicago. This Summer. Rahm Emanuel will be a hero. An evil hero.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I just loved obamas Pledge of Allegiance.
it was almost as priceless as heraldo saying obama was dead

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Funny, I thought the same thing. The US needs a new boogeyman. Who shall it be?

Chances of american troops coming home...... zero percent chance!!!

Doesn't this slap in the face of the war against terror? The individual "behind" 9/11 is found in pakistan yet the US has waged war against Irag and has troops in Afghanistan? Does anyone remember anymore why the US is at war?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

LOL! I caught this too. I was like wow you totally just spilled the beans, you are so gunna get fired now.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownPhilosopher
Funny, I thought the same thing. The US needs a new boogeyman. Who shall it be?

Chances of american troops coming home...... zero percent chance!!!

Doesn't this slap in the face of the war against terror? The individual "behind" 9/11 is found in pakistan yet the US has waged war against Irag and has troops in Afghanistan? Does anyone remember anymore why the US is at war?

The new boogy-man will be the faceless and never-ending Alqeda "hordes". More airport scanners coming your way. Our recently adopted Police State of America is now going to go into overdrive. Mark my words. Look for something this summer to set the stage for even more SOP Gestapo tactics to be initiated at the national level.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

As sad as it may be, I wouldn't doubt it for a second. Everything is conditional. They have worked tremendously hard to get to this point and to assume this much control, no way they are relinquishing it now.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Watch out Chicago-Rahm takes office May 16. This is also the day that the NLE starts regarding the New Madrid Fault Line. I'm going to go with Sears Tower with a "suitcase nuke". Of course it would be all wired and planned before hand like the WTC. Two weeks is just about enough time from the "announcement" of Osama's death until he is "avenged."

Is Chicago Inended to Be the Next 9/11

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownPhilosopher
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

As sad as it may be, I wouldn't doubt it for a second. Everything is conditional. They have worked tremendously hard to get to this point and to assume this much control, no way they are relinquishing it now.

Like I said in some thread I wrote - 2011 is "endgame time". It's becoming painfully obvious that this is indeed the case. Don't stop stocking up on essential supplies. Bernankes revelations concerning hyperinflation have already been forgotten. Convenient timing, this Bin Laden thing, on many levels.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Watch out Chicago-Rahm takes office May 16. This is also the day that the NLE starts regarding the New Madrid Fault Line. I'm going to go with Sears Tower with a "suitcase nuke". Of course it would be all wired and planned before hand like the WTC. Two weeks is just about enough time from the "announcement" of Osama's death until he is "avenged."

Is Chicago Inended to Be the Next 9/11

I'm with you on that. And Rahm is sure to made into a hero. Antichrist waiting in the wings? I think I wrote a thread about that not too long ago...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I'm not very encouraged now-It's all over Al Jazeera too saying "Of course Al Qaida is still a threat"

With a bunch of stupid sheeple Americans chanting "USA USA" while other stupid American sheeple are saying "It's finally over." Hardly. It's just begun
edit on 2-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

And it's still all that Al Jazeera is talking about almost an hour and a half later

edit on 2-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
In the last few days ATS topics covered how cities/states were preparing(but not quite sure for what kind of disaster). Some might say it all adds up now.

new topics

top topics

join