It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Wedding - uniting people

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I am replying to threads putting down people who want to watch the royal wedding.

This wedding is a huge positive in a world which has suffered a lot.

And this wedding unites a lot of different people.

It is a joyous occasion.

Let those who hate joy mumble on.

And let the rest of us feel uplifted by the wedding.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Or maybe thats how your suppose to feel about it? In my opinion it's just another wedding between two famous people that in the long run will just further ruin our planet..that's of curse if the suppose bombings dont happen there first.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

So the royals are ruining our planet?

I don't think so.

Also, as a joyless person, please go away and join yet another negative thread.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Are you for real

I and all my family are sick to death of this dam wedding it's been on every channel all week.

The only reason they are getting marred is because she is up the duff that's the rumor anyway can't have a baby out of wedlock now can they

Thank's

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mars1

Are you for real

I and all my family are sick to death of this dam wedding it's been on every channel all week.

The only reason they are getting marred is because she is up the duff that's the rumor anyway can't have a baby out of wedlock now can they

Thank's

I know hey. It's like that in Australia too, even though I know Australia is sort of owned by England, its still a bit annoying that this Royal marriage is such big news. Shouldn't England come to the 21st century and get democracy anyway, why do we still have this "Royalty"

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Seriously? A wedding between two "rich kids" Not "royalty" (on that note, who the hell deserves that title?... NO ONE) A wedding which is being pay for out of taxpayers money... No one is royal, we are not their subjects, we are Human beings, anyone who puts themselves higher then that needs a slap.

Jamie.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

So why bother to reply?

The negs are out here in force.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

What a great OP you make, cant handle another s opinion so you tell them to leave.

I'd like to add you sound like a brainless zombie thats just further promoting this stupid wedding
edit on 28-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

I was trying to direct the negatives to their own negative environment, where they will feel more comfortable.

I was trying to make this a positive post.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I cant wait, Im currently hanging out the bunting and knocking up some cucumber sandwiches for the street party tomorrow. I cant wait, possibly the happiest day of my life. I just cant wait to see the dress. Im not sure if i will be able to sleep with all the excitement

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by iamaperson

I think we still have them because they make a useful distraction just got to wonder how much this distraction is going to cost

The Royal's the most expensive distraction in the world

Thank's

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

They are paying for it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Well doesn't seem like it helped..lol seriously maybe you and a few others are the only ones that have positive vibes for this wedding? When others like myself just dont care. Either way no disrespect, and to each his own.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I'm sorry are you kidding here? Do you have any idea how many Illuminati and Freemasons will be there or watching nearby?

Its been proven recently here in the U.K that shes is related to him and George Washington at least its just another elitist wedding where the money and bloodline are protected.

This date is surrounded by satanic holidays and occurences, such as Hitlers 'suicide' 'The grand climax' and 'Walpurgisnacht roodmas day'.

imaginativeworlds.com... showthread.php?20616-Royal-Wedding-Satanic-Ritual-April-29-Satanic-Holiday

You guys may disagree but i'm not getting caught up in this hype.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
reply to post by mars1

So why bother to reply?

The negs are out here in force.

You posted this so I replied did you actually think you were going to get lots and lots of positive replies

Like I said in my first post ARE YOU FOR REAL.

Thank's

link   
... First of all what purpose does the Royal Family have??? They do nothing but live off OUR MONEY!!!

Now we're paying millions for a Wedding that is just two people getting married!!!

Oh come on! Stop being such a freak about it! It's not bringing people together! The people who actually are going to be waiting through the night to get a ONE SECOND GLIMPSE of the couple ... Well they will enter Friday with NO FRIENDS and leave Friday with yet NO FRIENDS!!!

I have to scratch pennies together to get married in July, but the Royal Family gets to enjoy a funfilled day on money taken from me, my family and friends in the name of TAXES???

Don't you think this money and the money the Family lives off can't be used in a better way??? The Roads all over have bumps in them! The transport system is a shamble! BUT NO! The Royal Wedding will fill all those bumps and fix all those transport problems with just one day of Joy!

link   
Funny how most of the world will be watching the wedding.

Oh, well, how can most of the world be right, when you people obviously know they are not.

link   
It depends which way you want to look at it. Yes it is bringing some sort of happiness to the country, a day off, a focus on celebration as apposed to the negative storys we hear everyday. It is something to focus on that has positive aspects to it, a lot of people are excited.

Yet sadly the "negative" storys we hear everyday are real life, for some people a royal wedding doesn't end their money troubles or family worry's doesn't take away a lost loved one, so I think you should be a bit more forgiving to those who don't care but some people have a lot bigger fish to fry than worrying and obsessing about two rich folk getting married.

I will be taking it for what it is, a moment in history and a day off. Whether I will watch or not is not yet decided.

On a side, yes there are just general grumps who loath the wedding like they loath christmas and valentines day and anything else that calls for them to feel the slightest bit of happiness on cue.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

reply to post by mars1

They are paying for it.

Just the wedding bit not the thousands of police and the massive clean up and the rest.

You should thank me for posting and keeping this so called thread alive

Thanks

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

reply to post by mars1

They are paying for it.

I'm going to enlighten you, when did we stop being slaves? NEVER. We are slaves with benefits, I.e money, cars, why? Because we can do more in a day with them, they have created this "achievement" system so we ignore the truth and focus on a loaf of bread thinking, "yes, I feel good about myself now, I have more then my next door neighbour, I have food on the table, I have a happy family and a full tummy." This creates power, us being Human naturally want more power, so they use the media to balance that by broadcasting a very small percentage of the agony of this world, this blinds us from the real truth, the truth is we are slaves. But... fortunately they made one major slip, they have put too much thought into this system and they have forgotten that we can still think, they have given us too much "freedom" in our lives, so now we can think for ourselves just a little (Which we all know TPTB don't like at all, for obvious reasons).

We can think for ourselves now, use your brain, we don't need this corrupt government, we don't need death in the world, we don't need fossil fuels and above all we don't need an inbred blood line that have the nerve to put themselves higher by calling themselves "royalty".

And for the record, TAXPAYERS are paying for it.

EDIT: www.youtube.com... Watch that, and just imagine if that were replaced with modern day soldiers, "terrorists (Freedom fighters, patriots)" If you feel nothing for that, then you are NOT Human. Wake up, please.

Jamie.
edit on 28-4-2011 by pandapowerjamie because: Forgot to add something.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join