It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Who gave NATO right to kill Gaddafi?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by Drala
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Great statement.......would you say that to his face??

Absolutely, anytime, anywhere... I'd be thrilled to have a face to face meeting, and would jump on the opportunity.

Man to man, face to face, just him and me!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67527ba31dcb.jpeg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

Uhhhhh....know your history.Sadaam was tried, convicted, and executed by the Iraqi people......

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Oh please the beast ghaddafi? You clearly are very uneducated about the invasion ohh I mean the situation going on in Libya

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Chavez was the first to speak out about this and I believe castro had something to say as well...as a matter of fact there were protests in venezuela about the intervention in libya, I remember laughing at the one guy's sign(pictures of obama and hillary clinton with devil horns and a mustache on hillary to boot)

edit on 26-4-2011 by Canadianpride420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Oooo ... Very scary.

I may be wrong about many things, but I really dislike pedophiles who like little boys... Sue me.

Oh, yes he did!

Everywhere he goes, the faithful bring out their little boys for their godlike king.

Those who don't are aware of the severe consequences.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

And you are right!
In a fair and democratic society the majority makes decisions.
Can we agree that this is correct?
If not stop reading please, it will not help.
If yes, then why do we not vote and see if assassinating ghadaffi is the thing to do?
I hope we can agree on that at least, that seems fair to us, maybe not ghadaffi though.
Instead the "Coalition heads have taken it upon themselves to kill a head of state, no trial or anything.
This would be like the 2 heads of state in say....Russia and China deciding that BarryO had to die.
Hardly seems right, right?
To BarryO anyway.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

And what about the 1 million plus civilians that the coalition has killed in Iraq and Afghanistan? Which far exceeds what Saddam killed. If you think the attacks on Iraq and Libya are about anything other thanoil you are very sadly mistaken. It has always been about the OIL

There was never a justification for the invasion of Iraq, do you not realise they could of taken out Saddam without any invasion? Just one spotter on the ground and one cruise missile and job done, but that way they didn't control the oil, boots on the ground were necessary along with their own artificial government.

The same will happen in Libya too, an excuse will be made, Gaddafi will be killed or forced to leave, then a puppet government will be formed and life for people in will degrade with mass poverty.

You think Gadaffi was was bad? He did not tax his citizens, their housing, education, healthcare were all FREE, he built a huge water pipe across the desert to ensure water was in supply for all of his major cities, free of charge I might add, as well as irrigating the desert to give them food security.

Yeah he is a control freak, he hates the west, so what everyone hates the west now, not surprising really considering how we just bomb everyone. He is linked with some terrible events, the Lockerbie Bombing for example, and having terrorist training camps etc, but those were directed towards the west, the ones who had isolated him because he refused a central bank and refused to bow down to them. His hatred was directed outwards, not towards his own people.

I am not saying he is perfect, but his removal is based on the economics of war and continued imperialism and at the end of the day it is not for the west to dictate who runs what country, that is for the country themselves to decide

edit on 26-4-2011 by PrinceDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Don't be a fool...If a SMALL minority of your country took up arms and started taking over towns I bet every dollar I got that your government would stop it..These rebels claim to be outnumbered 10 to 1. Libya has around 50,000 troops and a population of 4 million. Benghazi(the rebel stronghold) is a terrorist breeding ground for al qaeda and puts 25% of foreign fighters in iraq. I watched a video on a suspected ghaddafi mercenary who was tied up upside down and stabbed, they then beheaded the guy, without a trial or anythiing(this happened in front of a large corwd in benghazi, video is on al jazeera)..So you support these guys do you? Also ghaddafi has done more for his country than most leaders in this world. Libyans pay no taxes on food, have a 20 billion dollar water system that is free for them to use and turns sand into soil..they are the richest country in africa by far. Have a crime rate lower than the czech republic and a poverty level lower than the netherlands. Why do you think there are still thousands of migrant workers leaving libya, because they have an opportunity for a good life there! The rebels have already sold over a million barrels of oil that has been stolen from the libyan government's oil fields..Don't be ignorant
edit on 26-4-2011 by Canadianpride420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Romanian

BS..you obviously haven't met many libyans because the majority LOVE ghaddafi..He is not a dictator, show me evidence that he is.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Canadianpride420

That's exactly why i used those two as examples.
Whatever they say automatically gets tossed into the "crazy conspiracy theory" bin, then is forgotten.
Putin packs a bit more punch then those two.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Canadianpride420

reply to post by PrinceDreamer

If you think it is so good there with all the government handouts and free everything, then move there and be a slave like the rest of the Libyans.

Or just move to America, cause we are well on our way of everything being a handout or entitlement, then we will all be slaves to the government.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Sorry I'm proud of my country and where I come from to move to any other country. We do need a true leader though, harper is a puppet that will do whatever the US asks of him...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Hell fire.. I realized from the first few words of your opening post that you didn't trust the mainstream media! How does that make ME clueless?

In my first post I asked you:
1) How is that "breaking epic news"?
2) Why would you put a lot of "faith" in the opinions of an ex KGB official?
3) Are you sure this wasn't just an excuse to make a jab at the news networks you don't like?

Instead of answering my questions, you go into some silly rant about my "fascist regime" and accuse people like me of chasing parked cars. Do you really find those tactics compelling to your argument? It just makes you look evasive and foolish.

Why don't you give yourself a little credibility by answering the first two questions. I wouldn't have asked them if I wasn't interested in hearing your response. You might have a valid point, but I sure haven't seen one yet!

As far as the third question goes... it's been answered to my satisfaction!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

your the problem with america,you have to be told,you cant investigate or research anything yourself,you depend on MSM to feed you your daily dose of lies,and you only read the headlines,and sit around a fire at night drinking beer singing god bless america,believing you're the chosen ones by some fairy tale god to enforce democracy upon them in the name of freedom,when the people who you are liberating have more freedom then you.

america is a police state ...wake up man.

your living in a televised illusion,everything you been told has been dripped fed to you for years...

the world is but a game of chess to certain untouchable's

so for what ever reason your here,it can't be for the truth,as you would of found it,like the rest of us here,who infact took the time to find out for ourself's,and shared our findings in the many threads,with massive amounts of data,and sources concerning libya and gaddafi....it's just a search away..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Putin is absolutely right.

so stop them

He wont and cant!
Remember Russia and China both gave their blessing when they Abstained in the Security council now he's trying to make out like a good guy.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
the thing is,russia has a lot invested in libya...and iran plus syria..

don't get me wrong i love american people,the problem is you let your country be took over by megalomaniac warmongering zionists.

The only thing Russia really has invested in those countries are arms sales. But I guess you'll over look the fact that Russia wants those arms sales to stay in place and for sanctions to stay in place so Russia wont have to compete with countries like Iran for fuel sales to the EU. [One of Russia's Largest and desperately needed customers] if there ever were a regime change in Iran and a shift in their status and the sanction came off huh?

edit on 26-4-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Interesting question............

But people put too much faith in Putin..........that man would kill his own family to keep a secret.......

some of you blindly trust WAAAAAY too much........once KGB always KGB
edit on 26-4-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

Exactly. Star there.

It seems all the magician has to do is a little party trick and the crowd will applaud. When in fact, he speaks about some clowns who are part of the same circus he belongs to.

I ask my self why he's saying such thing's.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Probably the same people that gave him the right to kill Natalya Estemirova, Stanislav Markelov, Anna Politkovskaya, Sergei Yushenkov, Paul Klebnikov and scores others who have disagreed or spoken against him.

Russia, Disgraced

Vlad - first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Putin would love to be in our position with large all reserves ready to be chalked up,and ready for production.And yeah previous posts are true he dumped his wrath on his own neighbours.Cold war 2 has started years ago..China now involved in its own Industrial War ..and russia and US and uk will all do business with them,to survive power shift partly has already begun...US days of been top dog on the blue planet are over..just as uk spain frances are over!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Putin is ex KGB so is a hard line leader,good job his time is up!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join