It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Who gave NATO right to kill Gaddafi?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

What's DISTURBING is that the mindless ATS drones prop up the hypocritical words of a totalitarian leader like Putin without any context on the situation, implying that Putin is some sort of saint. Pathetic.

you do realized not everyone who post's on these forums,are from the US.

your comment is ignorance at its fullest.

some of us may be from russia,so have a better understanding about putin,and all the good his done for russia...

and talking of totalitarian leaders...i say america is a totalitarian government no,er lets see

american democracy ...you have 2 party's to vote for red or blue...BUT they are both funded by the same corporations...who are all owned by a small group of elites....the american shadow government....

like i said america a totalitarian leadership as well..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e43bd092266.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Its pathetic how power hungry some politicians are for power. Sad.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I have wondered this the entire time we have been involved in Libya. I believe Gaddafi has the right to defend himself against the rebels who were destroying state property and killing troops. And secondly our government does not need to be involved in that war shooting off hundreds of $500,000 Cruise missiles while our economy is struggling and our credit rating is about to go down the toilet. When you are in debt over your head, you have no room for extra spending other than the bare necessities of making the country run. Libya was not a threat to the U.S. or any western country, so why were we involved?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I remember reading some threads here on ATS when the Lybia thing first started. There were people DEMANDING that someone intervene, that the USA or NATO help. That it is their obligation to take down Gaddafi. Even though it was none of the west's business... there was a large majority on here saying how evil the west is if they don't step in.

Now, I am reading post by some of those EXACT SAME PEOPLE, about how the U.S and NATO have no right to be in Lybia, how its an invasion, another undeclared war.

Why can I not just find a community not filled with hypocrits and backstabbers to converse on like topics with.

Instead of letting this internal war fix itself, the west's presence there was demanded, and now those who demanded it don't seem to realize what they've done.

If the government doesn't act, they're bad.
If they do act, they're bad.
If they try to give reasoning why they should/should not do something, they're liers and are bad.

The exact words in my head, what I really think.. I don't know how to put it in word form, so maybe this will get the message across.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
the thing is,russia has a lot invested in libya...and iran plus syria..

don't get me wrong i love american people,the problem is you let your country be took over by megalomaniac warmongering zionists.

Please read the history leading up to and of the USA. megalomaniac warmongering scumbags came and slaughtered the people who were native to the land pretty much from the beginning. it took a lot of money to set big ships to sail, and those who financed the ships were wealthy powerful people who lived to become more wealthy and more powerful. the commoners of what later became America, those who pay the taxes and do the work, never had a chance.

Even the great documents of the USA that so many love to point at and yell about - they were penned and signed by the greatest wealthy elitist scum of the day.

wealthy powerful European people sought to exploit the natural resources of this country, to fill the demands for raw materials that in turn would increase their family or country wealth. many years later The Land of the Free propaganda machine brought a much-needed slave labor pool from around the world. someone had to do all that work, its a really enormous country. all that money to be made!

it has worked so well for the Europeans who pulling the strings from way above they took to exploiting other peoples countries too, whether they like it or not. Patriotic Pride is another grand propaganda tool governments like to utilize. provides a steady supply of strong young people willing to "do or die" because they believe the lies.

my main point:
the American people did not let someone come in and take over. the megalomaniac warmongering scumbags were in charge before the USA sign even went up.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
yes russia does have alot invested in Lybia, that might be bugging putin

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Santh

Now, I am reading post by some of those EXACT SAME PEOPLE, about how the U.S and NATO have no right to be in Lybia, how its an invasion, another undeclared war.

Really? Mind illustrating this? Because I have been involved in several Libya threads and I dont think there has ever been a majority in support of the action. Nor have I really noticed a lot of side swapping going on. There was a little group of what were very likely propagandists on for a while, but that has tapered off a good deal.

Besides, who cares if a bunch of people were cheering America on to invade. If a bunch of people told America to jump off a cliff would it? Probably not.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Kill the beast Gaddafi? Any evidence of such orders???

What the hell is Putin and his puppets talking about????

It was only destroying military chain of command structures to end the ruthless shellings of innocent civilian libyans by the beast Gaddafi and his sons.

Best the russian despot do some soul searching and look towards its own dissatisfied citizens, pacify them instead of talking crap in the international scene, or they may soon find themselves booted out of office.[
edit on 26-4-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

troll much? Bot script written by the kid who started facebook? Haha
let's stop believing everything western media tells us.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcade425
The more and more I see outside news I feel I hate our government more and more.

I agree. I am watching the news right now on CNN and they are on a vehement campaign to discredit and disparage Donald Trump simply because he was standing up for our constitution. Who knows if Obama is legit or not, and I don't much care for Donald's boasting but, I back Donald up 100% for questioning something that many Americans were/are worried about. One wrong move by an outsider and our country is usurped and dismantled from the inside and the ignorant but loyal media like CNN goes on the attack the minute anyone tries to make sure our country stays intact. Chuck Hagel once said "To question your government is not unpatriotic -- to not question your government is unpatriotic," . This means we all have the right to question our leaders to keep them in check and to keep them true to the cause of our nation and not to themselves or another entity (NWO)....or another country. As soon as we listen to the media blindly, and NOT question authority.....it means that we Americans have no more say. I agree with your statement as well. It seems the only government that thinks that we are in the right is our government and Great Britain...the ally in crime. It is a good question though...what gives the United Nations the right to think they can go into anoter country and do anything at all. Everytime they say they are going in for peacful missions they start out with benevolent intentions and pitch it through media like CNN and they make it sound all hero-like and then what happens? The same thing that always happens... they go in bomb everyone, pillage the village, kill innocent civilians and call it an accident, say they are not going to do something and then end up doing it anyway, blow up buildings and say it was because it was inhabited by who???? Yeah....terrorists again. They are everywhere, yet I have never seen one..heard a lot about them on CNN though. Do I really need to get into trusting the media? I didn't think so. I only watch news because it's the only thing on that has a bit of action. They know this, that's why they want you to pay so much for other "decent and interesting" shows, because they know after ripping us off on a daily basis...that we can't afford them. We are then forced to choose between and action packed network of lies and tyranny......or Oprah (god forbid). So we sit back and listen to the lies and watch them go after the next middle eastern country and lie to us about how they are trying to help the people while actually going after the leader of the country, the same leader they just said was not their focus while there. look at Iraq and Afganistan, for instance, we went there for benevolent reasons and then SUPRISE, we stayed there and kept destroying and killing and raping. Of course, we are quickly reminded. Obama = good savior and was left this misery by Bush. Fair enough, but then how do you explain this?

(scroll to frame 1:22)

(there are several more "timelines" for removal on Youtube...look them up)

And then not too long after we get this..

...and then this

Starting to get the picture? Check out the laundry list of lies America's "SAVIOR" has stained our flag with.

This video is good. 10 unbroken minutes straight of video of him saying one thing ...and then saying the exact opposite. Saying he's going to do one thing....and then doing another. 10 Full minutes of lies and contradictions.
What a savior. All of his "true believers" never bother to look at evidence like this. How do I know? Because they still trust him.Watch this video (and many more out there) and you have no choice but to face yourself in the mirror and tell yourself YOU WERE WRONG about this guy. This is why they won't watch this video, they know they are wrong...they can feel it...but they don't want to admit they are wrong. How many people have you met like that in life, LOL. Too right to ever be wrong, even if it's wrong to be right all the time. Here's the vid.

edit on 27-4-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Really? Mind illustrating this? Because I have been involved in several Libya threads and I dont think there has ever been a majority in support of the action. Nor have I really noticed a lot of side swapping going on. There was a little group of what were very likely propagandists on for a while, but that has tapered off a good deal.

Its really hard to view anything besides the madness when you're involved in the chaos. As a lurker, I spent most of my time just observing, trying to make sense of the chaos.

Besides, who cares if a bunch of people were cheering America on to invade. If a bunch of people told America to jump off a cliff would it? Probably not.

If the bunch of people got enough press, put enough stories in the news, and had enough politicians on their side looking for their vote. It'd only take a couple weeks before a bill is drafted detailing how america would dive off that cliff.

And, most big events start with only a "bunch" a people before it becomes something involving everyone.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Santh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

i always thought PUTIN is a hard ass. he reminds me of that "captain/colonel" from APOCALYPSE NOW. surf that beach man!.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkrunner
As if Putin can talk as though he is the beacon of justice and transparency in government.

I seem to recall Litvenenko being killed via polonium poisoning, but I am sure you had nothing to do with that now did you?

Yeah, he sucks, but putin him up next to Obama and Bush....he's smelling like a rose lately. That's why he is stepping up. It's just like wrestling...one minute we are the good guys and Russia the Bad and just like that it all changes and the shoe is on the other foot. This whole world....every nation, is playing a part for the new world order, I feel. I really think this is just one great big (although very serious) staged act. you have your good guys, bad guys, heros terrorists, plots and plans, secrets and sabotages, Lies and half truths....everything a good drama/horror/action movie or game would have, only WE are the expendable pieces in this dramatic game of chess.They love to play their psychological games and laugh at us and deem us fools, while they privately dine together and pass secret handshakes and terminology that we don't understand, right under our noses. They immerse us in magickal logos as we drive down the street and work in the buildings with these logos plastered everywhere around us, all the while not knowing what those logos REALLY mean. Not knowing that they are Luciferian symbols of oppression and Satanic service to rid the world of the very slaves who are making them wealthy. They shake your hand and ask for your vote, they kiss your baby's forehead, while thinking deep down, in the recesses of a blackened heart, the best way to kill you...will it be a fast death (hard kill) or a slow painful death (soft kill)? WE are the kid wearing the red shirt in the old star trek movies. If anyone is gonna die you know it will be "We The People", not the ones who feel they are more important. That's why they flouridate our water with poison and tell us it's good for usand if we don't believe them they will force it on us by making it mandantory and by pumping our ears full of lies from someone with a PHD. whom THEY put through college and indoctrinated. Anyone who fears the lives of their children to be extinguished, will do the same or lose their children through programs like Foster care and Planned parenthood and the Feminists favorite... divorce court, where men are robbed of all pecuniary means, prized possesions AND their children. Women are all too willing to be a participant in this female based terrorism on mankind because the government pays them well. You see it's the government who is funding feminism along with the Rockefeller family. David Rockefeller had a daughter named Abbey who was a radical feminist and I suppose this is why he funded it.

See Link Here..

Here is proof that John D, Rockefeller funded it as well

Click Here

So look out Men everywhere.....I have been saying it on here for years....FEMINISTS ARE TRAINING UNSUSPECTING WOMEN EVERYWHERE, FOR A CAMPAIGN TO TAKE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE AND TO ROB YOU OF YOUR WEALTH AND CHILDREN AND TO LEAVE YOU DESTITUTE OR IMPRISONED.

Here is but an example of how the media is making this happen by empowering women to try to oppress men....and the government is making it happen....better wake up men.

I mean, just listen how far they have come with this. Beyonce is so confident,......she's not even trying anymore. Listen to this jungle version of a pop song. No effort at all. I guess she just doesn't have to work for it anymore
Seriously, listen to this crappy song....there's only like 2 lyrics the whole song. Ok,..a bit of hyperbolizing, but you'll see what I mean.

How do I know this song is "AGENDA"? Because she is singing to, and in the name of "girls".......and she's an old woman.

She also has songs glamorizing the single life for women and how much more powerful they will be alone. like the song "Sinlgle Ladies". Another song she has called "If I were a boy" describes how, if she were a boy he (or she) would understand why women feel the way they do and how we should sacrifice all for them and cater to them and.....just bleehh. Basically, how she would be a female wrapped in a man's body. That's a pansy or a queer..not a man. Truth is, that if she were a man....she would be no different than us. In fact, from her behavior as a woman...she would be worse than us men. Look at the way she dances in her videos...like a slut..and she's telling us men how WE should behave. She even claims to be demon possessed by someone named Sasha Fierce. Great role model.....a devil.
She is just one of many artists out there tryin to mold womens minds and turn them against men. Men are getting angry and violence to women is increasing because of what these feminists are doing. Yes, they are actually hurting their own kind...in some cases even getting them killed with this "illusion" of woman power. Sheena, Bat Woman, Wonder Woman, Bionic Woman, Buffy the vampire slayer, Cat woman, Electra, Xena Princess Warrior, The lady from the Matrix, The lady from the Terminator movies,Angelina Jolie, The lady from the Alien movies Part 1 thorough part 100 (old but she can still kick ass right? HA)...
I have only gotten started. You see women are really buying this. They really believe they can be "strong and sexy and powerful" when it's all an illusion. Without the governments support and the media doing the will of the governments agenda......they would still be nothing more than simple housewives. This is all a big conspiracy on men and I think we need to find some way to deal with it. I don't condone violence on women now> There are still some smart women out there who want to be married and have a family and and who are not ignorant enough to think they can go around popping their "high and mighty" mouths off to men without repercussion. There are still some women out there that dare not lift a hand up to a man because, were he not a gentleman she would be in for a rude awakening. Then there are the women who actually believe this stuff and try it. THEY are the ones who are battered and raped and some even go missing, never to be seen again. As I said I don't condone viloence, but to every woman who has an ear, let her listen....play your games, but be smart. Men are getting angrier and angrier and this "thing" thsat the feminists are trying to get you to believe......it's all fake and it will get you in trouble with the wrong guy. I don't like feminism, but I don;t want women out there to get hurt by angering a man either. Most don't fear prison.They certianly don't fear you. Take the advice for what it's worth, but don't say that I didn't predict the future, if you guys really hold your faith in feminism.
And for those higher powers in high places I have a message for them from My GOD/YHWH and his son Jesus (The Great "I AM" indeed, "אני הווה" ) has made it quite clear that the dramatic story they themselves are creating on the backs of the bruised and weary that is supposed to make them Ba'al of men?...It will still end with the "good guys" winning. Wait and see. No i'm not Jewish or muslim...im a white guy, so i'm no islamic radical or anything like that. I'm just sayin', It's already written.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
As if Putin can talk as though he is the beacon of justice and transparency in government.

I seem to recall Litvenenko being killed via polonium poisoning, but I am sure you had nothing to do with that now did you?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Hush Vlad, choose your words more carefully, or you may be next.

Pffft, Russia is not Libya, or Iraq, or Afghanistan, or even as weak as all three put together.

And we can't even maintain control in either Afghanistan or Iraq by themselves.

And you think we could handle Russia thrown in on top of it all?

Pfffffffffffft.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Santh

Glad to see I am not the only one who notices that.

It's their game-plan. Criticize if he does, criticize if he doesn't.

Which is why the those at ATS play into that plan so well; because so many here just pretend to be 'against' everything and everyone. That's fine in theory, but in reality, one has to snip or get off the pot.

It's easy to cast stones from the side when you pretend you are 'against government'.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

nice attempt at deflecting criticism of Putin. You think he's a hero? Wow. That's a bold statement. Tell that to the people he has trampled.

You try deflecting valid criticism of Putin by bashing Obama, but my comment said nothing defending Obama WHATSOEVER.. I was merely pointing out that Putin is a hypocrite because he could have PREVENTED this entire issue by using his Veto.

You implying anyone pointing out the serious flaws in Putin's hypocrisies makes them an Obama supporter is nothing but distraction and deflection from information you clearly find damning.

Bash Obama all you want, it doesnt make Putin a hero. Putin is talking out of two sides of his head.
edit on 27-4-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
So the day when Gadhafi was initially mass murdering his own people this entire forum was outraged and thought NATO should do something, and numerous of you were agreeing that Gadhafi needed to be taken out, and it took a week or so but NATO eventually did something about it and begun helping. The rebels on the ground are now pissing about NATO not doing ENOUGH to help them, but the Putin opens his mouth and several of you are now bashing the process of removing this piece of trash mass murderer from power? WOW. I honestly think too many people around here are just unhappy souls and constantly need something to complain about.

And who the hell cares what Putin thinks, he's another ignorant dictator who's opinion means nothing. Hopefully he'll accidentally choke on a plutonium lollipop.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Santh

Thats the problem with the "perception of majority" a la propagandists and bots on forums making it LOOK as if whatever swill the press as selling as the truth is believed by the majority.

And I do understand that humans are social and so try to align themselves with popular opinion for fear of being the odd person out, or looking foolish. But honestly? They need to stop being idiots. America actually DOESNT jump off a cliff when everyone tells them to, because Americans flooded their representatives with emails and calls and letters telling them we did not support the bailouts. They bailed out the minority anyway.

The majority did not elect Bush in 2000. Bush still got to be president thanks to the Supreme Court.

Our leaders, and their masters the corporate elite do not care about what the majority wants. They know the majority does NOT support what they are doing. They only create the illusion of majority support to trick the many into thinking they are the few, and to trick the people into thinking other citizens are at fault for what is going on when in fact, what is happening is happening deliberately DESPITE us, not BECAUSE of us.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthsurfer
So the day when Gadhafi was initially mass murdering his own people this entire forum was outraged and thought NATO should do something, and numerous of you were agreeing that Gadhafi needed to be taken out, and it took a week or so but NATO eventually did something about it and begun helping.

Bullcrap. That is a flat out lie. One, this "entire forum" never agrees on anything. Ever. So dont exaggerate to try and bolster your point of view. Secondly, there have been plenty of voices including mine ALL the way back to the initial reports about this being an uprising that this was being fabricated.

If you fell for the little clique of propagandists trying to create the appearance of popular support for this invasion, thats on you. Many of us did NOT fall for it.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join