It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch sighting!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

Alright, first, we prefer you to actually post something, not just embed a video, say SOMETHING about it.

Second, this is a pretty crappy video, obviously a guy in a gorilla suit, they are looking right at him when he comes from behind a tree, the commentary is less than believable, and they don't even move 1 step to get around the tree that's in the way.

PASS

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Faker than the hippie Nordics. If I saw something like that ADVANCING rather quickly at me, I would throw the camera and run like hell

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Looks like some guy hunching over in a black mask. black shirt and black pants.

The entire outfit whatever that is has on doesn't look like animal fur or anything. it's odd.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Looks like some guy hunching over in a black mask. black shirt and black pants.

The entire outfit whatever that is has on doesn't look like animal fur or anything. it's odd.

Yeah it reminds me of those craptacular King Kong type suits the head seems to fit the bill for that, and it's completely black, uniform black, store bought black.

Dude in the suit aside, the "reaction" of the people seems fake, maybe this was the third or fourth take? And again, you just caught bigfoot on camera and you won't even take 1 step to the left or right to see around the tree?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Oops, thought it would speak for itself. My girlfriend was hiking and had her cellphone on her, she heard a weird noise and started filming.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Tell your girlfriend that she better find new people to hang out with, instead of idiots who walk around in monkey suits.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I looks like a bad high school project for the photo club.
Fake-a-mundo...
Siskel and Ebert give it

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Come on would you guys just leave Obama alone for a day.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hoax or not, there is no way this could be considered credible. Barely five seconds of distant footage with no visual cues at all to suggest it is the elusive sasquatch, and not a guy in a suit. But since you seem sincere, where was this footage taken? If it was taken in an area high in big foot sightings, it might lend some of credibility to your video.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Thank you for this amazing find!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Has there EVER been a sasquatch video posted that everyone didn't immediately scream "GORILLA SUIT" before they even watched it?

It isn't hunched over, & it isn't advancing. Don't you people even SEE it?

And "girls" don't scream & run from everything they see in the woods.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by took red pill
Has there EVER been a sasquatch video posted that everyone didn't immediately scream "GORILLA SUIT" before they even watched it?

It isn't hunched over, & it isn't advancing. Don't you people even SEE it?

And "girls" don't scream & run from everything they see in the woods.

Well, gorilla suit or not, it certainly isn't anything that's not a person. No background on it, no credibility, sorry OP but we aren't going to take this seriously.

And that metallica guy is an idiot, saying that it's fake because women scream and run away from everything, sheesh.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I can't help but smile at this one.
The woman is clearly not caring about giving a reaction and is asking where it went when its right in front of her and thats 100%....a guy in a costume.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I would ordinarily encourage people to limit their snark and give the footage a chance, but this footage is so bad it deserves all the snark that can be heaped upon it. Whether it's a misidentification of some guy walking through the woods, or whatever, it's just lousy.

Still, I expect to see a detailed analysis on some website eventually, with the little Sasquatch blob blown up to huge dancing pixels in an attempt to prove its veracity. Because that's the way it works.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
I would ordinarily encourage people to limit their snark and give the footage a chance, but this footage is so bad it deserves all the snark that can be heaped upon it. Whether it's a misidentification of some guy walking through the woods, or whatever, it's just lousy.

Still, I expect to see a detailed analysis on some website eventually, with the little Sasquatch blob blown up to huge dancing pixels in an attempt to prove its veracity. Because that's the way it works.

Well we shouldn't be jerks to the OP if he didn't even take the video, we don't have any background on it whatsoever, and being a jerk on ATS when someone brings up a less-than-credible footage pisses me off all the time. I think that we should just let this die.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterCrix
Well we shouldn't be jerks to the OP if he didn't even take the video, we don't have any background on it whatsoever, and being a jerk on ATS when someone brings up a less-than-credible footage pisses me off all the time. I think that we should just let this die.

Couldn't do it. Here's a blow-up. At least they took video that was approaching HD.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17504f2bfb56.jpg[/atsimg]

Looks like a guy with a dark jacket and hat.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Couldn't do it. Here's a blow-up. At least they took video that was approaching HD.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17504f2bfb56.jpg[/atsimg]

Looks like a guy with a dark jacket and hat.

Most definitely fake, but, I'm saying don't hate on the guy for posting a video someone else made.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Most definitely fake, but, I'm saying don't hate on the guy for posting a video someone else made.

Yeah, but it wouldn't be on here if it wasn't for the guy who posted it. People should do just a little bit of discrimination and analysis on their own before posting something here, not just stick something up. That's just as bad, or maybe worse. Sure, somebody made a lousy video, but it was the OP who posted it, clogging up the site with obvious crap. Would you do it? Would you post such a bad video? Unlikely.

So, yes, the OP deserves as much mocking derision as the creator of the video.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Yeah, but it wouldn't be on here if it wasn't for the guy who posted it. People should do just a little bit of discrimination and analysis on their own before posting something here, not just stick something up. That's just as bad, or maybe worse. Sure, somebody made a lousy video, but it was the OP who posted it, clogging up the site with obvious crap. Would you do it? Would you post such a bad video? Unlikely.

So, yes, the OP deserves as much mocking derision as the creator of the video.

While quite true that it seems an obvious fake, if your girlfriend asked you to post something like that on a forum, something which they believe they saw and did their best to capture, or if the OP is rather guillable, no offense, and actually thought it was legit, I can see why he would post it. Hate isn't good for anyone, and does nothing other than devolve humans as a species even further.

<<   2 >>

join