It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi around all the streets of Tripoli today evening and no one tried to kill him

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Gaddafi around all the streets of Tripoli today evening and no one tried to kill him

www.liveleak.com

14/004/2011

This video was posted in Libyan TV just one hour ago.

Aljazeera is Pro-Islamic brotherhood agenda works underground to

destroy their friends Americans and british liberals.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Did a quick search did not pull up and results if this is a repost please remove.

Apparently Gaddafi was being driven around Tripoli whole hanging out of the roof of his car. Waving his hands trying to get cheers from his people I assume trying to bring peace back to his country.

I figured I would post this to try and get some feedback I cant exactly tell if this is Gaddafi the video quality is kind of low but at one point it does look like him.

www.liveleak.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Every good show needs a villain that stays alive till the climax.

We can't have the global stage watch this for two weeks and then end it after decades of building him up to be the new boogeyman.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
At the end of the video you can see a traffic cop in white gloves directing the motorcade. He was obviously prepositioned, and therefore the whole route was planned and sanitized to make sure the propaganda went off as expected.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Here is a link to a more interesting video:
www.youtube.com...

What I find interesting (besides all of the little facts spread throughout the video) is how nobody tries to attack Gaddafi or show that they are displeased with him. What did he do, threaten to level the whole town if one guy throws a rock at him? I know the video is a forced perspective on Youtube and it's still hard to tell what the entire nation of Libya felt about Gaddafi's leadership but I would like to see just one of our Western leaders attempt this.

new topics

join