It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astonishing footprints found of gigantic man-beasts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Tarawa is an inhabited, tropical atoll and part of the chain of Gilbert Islands located in the central South Pacific. Once it was the home of the capital of the Republic of Kiribati, South Tarawa...and before that the home of terrifying roaming giants.

I am not the biggest skeptic in the world and part of me believes that bigfoot like creature have just eluded our identification, time and time again. But this print looks a little bit weird to me - to big and not shaped right.
But then again maybe. . .

Source:
Before Its News

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
My foot fetish dream has come true!
Thank you G-d! Thanks for the source OP.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Yeah, not shaped properly, especially at the toes, they just look like they've been drawn out ...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Are there more than just one print? If it just this one I would dismiss it to random rock formation. Like a kids game of looking at the clouds and making characters from them.
I have to laugh at the latest Bigfoot T-shirt I saw. It said "Bigfoot! Hide and seek champ of all time!". Well...I thought it was funny.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

From going by what appears to be a chalk outline, this is pretty sad, the toes simply look like a 5 year old drew them, and the ball part of the heel, well, it appears to me they added several inches as the dark impression doesn't match the outline at the heel at all.

I'd say it's not erosion there's too much detail for it to be that, but I find it highly questionable.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This looks like someone just decided to draw a chalk outline of a foot. As phishyblankwaters mentioned above, the outline doesn't even match up with the actual impression...

The article also mentions that the giants are believed to have six toes, while the chalk outline only shows five.

The source (Before It's News) is dubious and the article itself has no supporting sources.
edit on 14-4-2011 by potaco because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Although I highly doubt the print to be real, this thread is a nice break from all the other trash!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamVapor

"Bigfoot! Hide and seek champ of all time!". Well...I thought it was funny.

lmao... I just put that as my facebook status... hahaha

As for the "foot print"... looks like a rock formation, someone very obviously traced the outline...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by potaco
This looks like someone just decided to draw a chalk outline of a foot. As phishyblankwaters mentioned above, the outline doesn't even match up with the actual impression...

The article also mentions that the giants are believed to have six toes, while the chalk outline only shows five.

The source (Before It's News) is dubious and the article itself has no supporting sources.
edit on 14-4-2011 by potaco because: (no reason given)
Ha ha they're outlining the print so you can see it,the print is actually in rock,ha ha it does look like fred flinstones feet though.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Dunno about legitimacy -- BeforeItsNews is shady in my eyes -- but there are other pics there than the chalk outline.. there is a pic of a casting they made of the print and another pic from a differant angle, possibly of a differant print.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
...Rex Ryan's girlfriend?

seriously...maybe it's the outline but it just looks fake. interesting anyway.
link to source

www.jps.auckland.ac.nz...
edit on 14-4-2011 by works4dhs because: add link

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
That is fake, most things I've seen on this website is fraudulent. I think you people need to re-evaluate your lives. .

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTrueBeliever
That is fake, most things I've seen on this website is fraudulent. I think you people need to re-evaluate your lives. .

Wow that coming from a guy with the name "TheTrueBeliever"..

Seriously, though, I agree.. that website is a bit iffy.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I thought Shaq played in Boston these days?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Is there any pictures of the other foot to compare the two sizes and shapes or is this a one legged animal?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hey1212

Bigfoot (notice, it's not "Bigfeet") has evolved beyond the need for two feet. That's why its one foot is so big. And flat. You'd have a rather misshapen foot, too, if you had to hop around with all of your weight on it all day.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
But this print looks a little bit weird to me - to big and not shaped right.

Lol ya don't say

It looks like a freaking childs decoration for christ sake =P

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by hey1212

Bigfoot (notice, it's not "Bigfeet") has evolved beyond the need for two feet. That's why its one foot is so big. And flat. You'd have a rather misshapen foot, too, if you had to hop around with all of your weight on it all day.

^Oh and this. I thought everybody already knew this by now.

edit on 5-5-2011 by ZikhaN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It has very bad quality. I'm not very skeptical but this picture is probably fake.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I agree with an above poster, it looks like they have just drawn the toes to make it fit.

I call fake on this one sorry

<<   2 >>

join