It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Else Been Real Tired Lately?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Over the past couple of months, both my wife and I have been unusually tired. I was just curious if anyone else has been feeling tired, more so than usual, and if so, how long this has been going on. I'm not making any theories, I just wanted to ask. Interested in your responses.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yes, I'm a life long insomniac so am used to feeling tired, but recently, as you say over the past couple of months I've been more tired than usual and very lethargic.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Funny you brought this up I was having this discussion with a friend a few days ago. Same here past month or so I have been a lot more tired. I eat well and exercise regularly this is not normal for me to feel this "Blah" for lack of a better phrase.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveakaRNG

My wife and I, too. Perhaps the source for her tiredness will be discovered in her parathyroid gland during tests in two weeks. Me? A bout with kidney shutdown at the end of January might be the culprit (probably is). But who knows, yet?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yes it happens to me and many other people during spring. It is called "spring fatigue". I think it has something to do with the change of seasons and the body readjusting.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I believe it's something called clinical depression, but don't worry, because that just makes it worse.

Seriously, there isn't a whole lot to be excited about right now and the constant stress is taking it's toll on people. Have you ever been doing 60mph on the expressway when a really heavy downpour hits, the kind where the wiper blades are on full blast and you still can't see? Every one of your senses go into overdrive and when it's over you feel spent, this is kind of like that.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slevinq
Yes it happens to me and many other people during spring. It is called "spring fatigue". I think it has something to do with the change of seasons and the body readjusting.

Also with the DST time change, it makes it worse. I haven't been sleeping well for the past few months, but I've almost gotten use to feeling tired. It's kinda weird though, cause I use to be able to easily sleep 8 to 10 hours, but now if I sleep 5, it's a lot.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Most definitely. I even started taking naps in the afternoon on weekends. Sometimes at work I realize that I could close my door and go to sleep if I had a bed. I was thinking it was due to the brutal winter we had, but, not so sure anymore.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I too have been very low energy and just don't care about much.

I have been through several major depressions and this is nothing like those.

I just feel physically drained and ,though I have things to do, they just don't seem that important. It's all I can do to stay awake every day. Just had a physical and everything checked out.

Just one more person checking in...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I would not call it tired, maybe lazy. I just got back into working out this week and I feel pretty good. The hard part for me is finding the motivation to get out there and workout.

new topics

top topics

join