It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fraudulant Foreclosures are possible because your friends & neighbors are helping.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Banks try to Foreclose on the WRONG person this time. A Fraud Investigator turns the tables and discovers that banks had fake signature sweat shops and were paying your friends and neighbors to put you on the streets...all for $10 per hour!

How are people dealing with this? Well, many are letting the banks take their homes while knowing it is a fraudulent act! WTF?

How much more proof does there need to be? When will people stop vacating their homes that were foreclosed by fraud? When Americans are on the streets, homeless, hungry and freezing, will it then be time to stand up?

In the vid, Linda Green was made a VP of 20 different banks (only on paper) because her name was short and easy to spell. Not only that but there are many Linda Greens!

This is a CBS report that undeniably proves fraudulent foreclosures. The Banks want your house, they are forging papers to do it and people are packing their bags for the streets. What is going on here?

I am absolutely disgusted with the people hired to forge their signatures and names. They should be ashamed with themselves for being willing participants in fraud that puts entire families on the streets. And ashamed is a kind word for their acts. The banks could not have pulled this off without their willing participation.

And some of these fake signers were high school kids. Your homes were signed away by Americans not even old enough to drink beer!

Being told that signing another person's name to legal documents is above board is one thing...Believing it is another. It doesn't take a genius to know that false signatures are illegal!

Next we have a fake notary verifying the ID and signatures of forgers...being told that it is legal and above board.

What gets me is that these people KNEW it was wrong and are now of course saying that they didn't think it wrong at the time.???

So, not only did the banks illegally foreclose on homes but they paid your friends and neighbors $10 per hour to help them do it.

I guess it really is a case of every person for themselves. This is clearly a sign that Americans will NOT stand together to fight TPTB, but will sell not only their neighbor's security but their souls for $10.

I'll leave the rest for you to watch but take note of the papers that don't even have your names on them. How can people be on the streets due to false signatures, names and fabricated mortgage holders?

My only thing to say here is: DON"T LEAVE YOUR HOMES! Check for paperwork and demand documents. If you leave, they win and that's what they want you to do.

Sorry for the rant but I am not only angry at the banks and the $10 per hour flunkies, I am extremely PO'd at the people who are vacating their homes, even today while knowing it's wrong. You make it easier for them to put your neighbors on the streets with you.

Take a stand, Scream, Shout, lock your doors, call the news when police are at your door.

Do something! Be Heard!

edit on 9-4-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Ask yourself this: Why the rush to foreclosure on millions of homes?

The answer: To cover up the faud in the mortgage paperwork. Once the home has been foreclosed the prior morgage paperwork "goes away".

Read the thread in my signature, with evidence proven by the FBI that 80% of the fraud in the mortgage paperwork was done by the "lender".

There is evidence and video's that will blow your mind.

In the mortgage division they actually had a name for forging mortgage documents. It was called the "art department".

The big banks should be shut down. Period. End of story.

Check out my thread.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Also these foreclosre mills were law firms. Lawfirms forging documents and signatures. WTF

Where are the handcuffs? Disbarment?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

Read the thread in my signature, with evidence proven by the FBI that 80% of the fraud in the mortgage paperwork was done by the "lender".

There is evidence and video's that will blow your mind.

The big banks should be shut down. Period. End of story.

I agree completely with your post but while I am angry at the banks, our friends and neighbors helping to put families on the streets for $10 per hour makes me more than angry. It makes me lose faith in humanity.

How can you justify putting families on the streets for 10 bucks? What has happened to people?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I totally agree with you.

The amount of greed around the country (world) leaves me without words.

The amount of corruption is unbelieveable. It seems there are very few people with any morals or ethics these days.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Is it just me......or does it seem they....Banks, Government Corps, etc............dont even try to hide it these days.

But why should they....they know that they will never be held accountable for anything, and they know as long as they come for us a few at a time the rest will cheer them on.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastrebel
Is it just me......or does it seem they....Banks, Government Corps, etc............dont even try to hide it these days.

But why should they....they know that they will never be held accountable for anything, and they know as long as they come for us a few at a time the rest will cheer them on.

Yeah, if you throw a grenade into the middle of a mob, some will die but many will be injured. The rest, will remain scared.

I just can't believe citizens are helping to pull the pins tho.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Why?

They have citizens making false testamony against people in courts to justify taking their homes and such.....cheering the fact we have 2 MILLION people in prison........cheering the patriot act......cheering the most obvious cases of police abusing their power.....etc

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I agree that the banks are crap and the fraudulent activity needs to be stopped and exposed.

That being said, the majority of those that were foreclosed on more than likely were in default anyway. If my bank sent me foreclosure paperwork the first thing I would do is go to my personal bank and have all the withdrawl records printed and sent to them.....but of course you have to actually not be in foreclosure, or have made your payments to do that.

A friend of mine wanted to renegotiate her interest rate, she bought her home young and got screwed on the interest rate so she now that it had been a few years she wanted to try and change it. Her mortgage company told her that she had to be in default to qualify for that, and default according to them was not making a payment for 3 consecutive months. So that's what she did, instead of sending the money to the company each month she put in an envelope and held it for three months. She called in the day after month number three and guess who renegotiated, so she sent in her three months of payments (less the interest adjustment).

Granted I think it's ridiculous, since your interest rate is supposed to be based on your credit risk, and one would think that after years of on time payments your risk factor should drop and that skipping payments should make you rate go up since you are a risk. Not the way it worked, but she was never foreclosed on even after three months of nonpayment.

edit: the false testimony of a neighbor would mean crap compared to my bank proving they paid they company.
edit on 9-4-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastrebel

Originally posted by jude11

Why?

They have citizens making false testamony against people in courts to justify taking their homes and such.....cheering the fact we have 2 MILLION people in prison........cheering the patriot act......cheering the most obvious cases of police abusing their power.....etc

Makes me distrust my fellow citizens less and less.

When the rest finally stand up to these bankers to demand blood, the citizen traitors should be on the same firing line.

top topics

join