It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why We Haven't Found Bin Laden

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Just a quick self-evident point for your consideration: If 911 was an inside job, they would obviously need a "fall guy". Therefore, someone calls Bin Laden on the phone. "Hey Binny!! Watcha got on the scrolls for this coming September?"

"Only the same ole same ole. Thinking about looting some goat farms and stuff in the name of selling out to those imperialist Americans."

"Well, have we got a deal for you. How would you like to move to the front of the line?"

So the deal is made that the insiders do all the work, BL gets the credit, and our government shaves and bathes him then puts him up in the penthouse suite in Dubai or another location of his choosing. TPTB therefore can honestly say they have not captured or killed him because they haven't looked. Finally, at a predetermined time or after a particular marker or anticipated incident of some sort, they pop up on TV and announce they have killed the lousy critter, but there wasn't enough body parts left to show to the public.

TPTB get whatever their agenda is and BL rides off into the sunset on any terms he wants because he set up his life insurance through some mildly clever "kill switch" protection which would trigger disclosure of all details if he gets dead unnaturally. I made this sound much harder than it had to be. Actually, although it is hopefully implausible, it is possible and probably one of the simplest methods to consider if 911 truly were a false flag event.

Just a thought.......

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by samstone11

Because Bin Laden is irrelevant.

2nd.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by samstone11
So the deal is made that the insiders do all the work, BL gets the credit, and our government shaves and bathes him then puts him up in the penthouse suite in Dubai or another location of his choosing.

I would check some of the penthouses in Israel first.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I can not for the life of me figure out why they can not capture this man... all the technology we have. Why does the news never question this also

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RajunCajun

I bet google earth, or google street view knows exactly where he is.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Okay lets go with the theory that he is still alive You don;t need to catch soemone who is your boogy man. And can use at a drop of a hat to scare people into accepting any security measures or protection that is deemed fit.

Now lets go with my theory which I think he is dead.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
hes either dead or they dont want him to be found......

think about it how much money would be lost if bin laden was found?

Wars make the elite richer.....more powerful.....and duping the general public to keep theirs coffers full is their calling card....

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Look up the David Frost interview with Benizer Bhutto just before she returned to Pakistan to run for Prime Minister and was assassinated . Bin Laudin has been dead for at least 8 years and that's why there has never been a video of him for 8 years . Questionable audio tapes the odd time . The Pakistani ISI killed him , buried him and he'll never be found . If all of America knew that they'd want the troops pulled from Afghanistan so it's buried . You will never get another Bin Laudin video , just CIA audios . He isn't in a penthouse , he's in the ground . Maybe it has been 9 years since the last video and Bhuttos father was Prime Minister of Pakistan . The ISI used a low level Taliban to kill her .

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I've always felt this summed it up the best...

Uh huh

I particularly like the fact that he's so smiley and joking in regards to comments that I don't think warrant that reaction.

Bin Laden attacked us
, that seems to be his attitude.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
His family makes billions on .gov contracts in the middle east... The bin ladens are worth more in Houston Tx, than George W. Bush. You think it was George that said to fly them out on sept 11th?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I thought it was because he shaved and put on a suit...

right before he walked into the CIA building.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Because he's the boogey man.
He may arleady have died from illnes who knows.
If theres no Bin Laden they will have to make up another.

The Bush and Bin Laden's have always been in busines together, thats common knowlege.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
ObL is not dead. He's living very happily wherever he is.

If the US military cannot find him, it's because they had no intention of ever doing so. The people of the world have been bent over and taken up the backside, the leaders of the respective countries were either complacent or compliant. This has all been a ruse to take control of the world population. Everything has been justified in the "WAR ON TERROR".

We know who the real terrorists are. Time to aim at the real enemy.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Dear All

As is stated by CosmicEgg the real enemy is as they have always been your leaders. It matters not which country you come from it is them at the top, always has been always will be.

Just think only because I am a no body and no one is listening that I can get away with saying this. If some personality where to say it watch what happens.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Osama bin Laden is dead. The illusion that he is alive is needed to perpetuate the bogus "War on Terror."

1. Former Pakistani Prime Minister, Benazir Bhutto said Umar Sheikh murdered Osama bin Laden.
2. The "911 Confession" footage of bin Laden is a fake.

"Umar Sheikh, the man who murdered Osama bin Laden" - Benazir Bhutto (Assassinated soon after this interview)

Osama: Left Handed, Long Nose / Imposter: Right Handed, Shorter/Wider Nose

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Maybe he's 'Elvis' in that Illuminati card game.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The real Osama Bin Laden is allready dead for quite a while and the actor who is playing him is somewhere in America living a normal live probably.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
He shaved his baird off had a hair cut and became your president.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by samstone11

Probably because doesn't want to be found........

After escaping from Tora Bora learned to travel with only minimum of people around him to avoid attracting attention

Also learned to avoid all forms of electronic communications to prevent detection. That is why all communication
between Bin Laden and his inner group is by couriers with multiple drops and cut outs to prevent chain
from being followed back to him

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
OBL is the Lee Harvey Oswald of 9/11...

Nothing would be gained by finding him.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join