It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 - Eyewitness (shanksville, fireman volunteer)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Caji316

That was from the rocket.....

Oh, Ok then. Whatever you say. The rocket.

They found no seats, no engine, no luggage and no peeps...I guess they just disappeared...yea, that is what they did..They disappeared....U.S. government is Magic....

No engines? Better talk to the conspiracist who posted just below you - he says they found the engine a mile away which is proof it was shot down.

None of which is true but still pretty funny. "didn't find an engine" - proof of a conspiracy. "did find an engine" - proof of a conspiracy.

Ahhh,........yes.......the old "Heads I win, tails you lose" logic. Pretty cool eh?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FDNY343

Well, you can't say they don't cover their bases. No matter what the facts are, what they are percieved to be, what they are imagined to be they all point to some kind of conspiracy. Sometimes the conspiracies even contradict each other, but never mind, they are still all true.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Vanishing boening, huh? Then what was the souce of all the metal

What was the nearest business to the crater?

wire and insulation he described?

Photos please.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
double post
edit on 7-4-2011 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

They recovered enough debris to fill some 10 dumpsters with pieces Thats about 60 tons of pieces

All the stuff that did not burn in post crash fires

At the same time, the high winds that buffeted the area over the last few days have dislodged additional airplane parts – seat cushions, wiring, carpet fragments and pieces of metal – from trees near the crash site. "It's all aircraft parts, no human remains," Miller said. "We've collected them in 10 recycling bin-sized containers and eventually we'll turn them all over to United." –Wallace Miller

Still peddling this lie, thedman?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I don't get some of thes 911 conspiracies. :/

I thought the big conspiracy was either that the government was responsible for flying the planes into the buildings OR they knew it was going to happen and didn't do anything to stop it. Truthers always talk about the 'stand down' order. Ok, if that's what happened...why are there always claims that Flight 93 was shot down? Why would they shoot it down? Wouldn't that be counter-intuitive to their plan? I thought there was a stand-down order?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
there was no flight 93, it was a drone
the coroner works for CIA
...wheres the passenger manifest and the airport video of the passengers? oh an lets not forget the victims families, where are they?????

its all bullcrap and washington pulled a black op to get the war on and steal trillions of your tax dollars

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

What was the nearest business to the crater?

Who cares?

Photos please.

Ask the guy in the video.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISRAELdid911
and Jet Liners tails are made to break off *thats where the beacon is. black boxes too, me thinks. >?

Tails are not made to "break off". They just tend to do that in a major crash. Just like shoes tend to come off during a motortcycle crash. Or do you also think shoes are disigned to fly off as well?

The statement 'me thinks' shows you know nothing for certain about airplanes so why would we think you know more about airplane crashes?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Who cares?

Sounded like you did: "Then what was the souce of all the metal...?"

Ask the guy in the video.

Wow, miles of wire in a 757 and you can't show me pics of any. Amazing.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Tails are not made to "break off". They just tend to do that in a major crash.

Can you please show us any evidence of Flight 93's outer tail section (meaning, not anything contained inside the tail section)?
edit on 10-4-2011 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Wow, miles of wire in a 757 and you can't show me pics of any. Amazing.

Can you please show us any evidence of Flight 93's outer tail section (meaning, not anything contained inside the tail section)?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Wait, let me guess, of the miles of wire contained in a Boeing 757, this is the ONLY photo that shows evidence of wire at the scene?

How can you determine those are parts of the tail section? Surely there must be some photos showing tail pieces with the tail logo colors still painted on them?!

And what's with all the closeup shots of debris which you can't see exactly where the photos were taken?! Yeah, nothing suspicious there.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Originally posted by ATH911
Originally posted by waypastvne

Wait, let me guess, of the miles of wire contained in a Boeing 757, this is the ONLY photo that shows evidence of wire at the scene?

Yep, take it or leave it. I know you've established this insurmountable threshold wherein no amount of photos, testimony, etc. can satsify your doubts, but you have become a slave to your doubts while everyone else applies their reason.

How can you determine those are parts of the tail section?

Does it matter?

Surely there must be some photos showing tail pieces with the tail logo colors still painted on them?!

Why, is there some heretofore unknown law of plane crashes that determines that the tail of the plane must always remain intact in order for the owner's logo to be photo'd?

And what's with all the closeup shots of debris which you can't see exactly where the photos were taken?! Yeah, nothing suspicious there.

There are believe it or not, quite a few events in history where "closeup shots" are not available. Are they now to be dismissed? Also, please consider what you are asking for here - a closeup shot that includes the full background
. People read this stuff you know.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

Humans are made of flesh. There are VERY FEW precedents of large airliners impacting at speeds of up to 450 knots. (YOU may wish to do the math, find an online calculator, to determine the G-forces involved there).

Humans are made of meat. (Flesh). These impacts, straight in at that speed? Reduces the human body to fragments.

And, you may wish to "believe" that somehow Israel was behind the terrorists, I don't really give a fig about THAT belief. The FACTS stand, though, that the Arabs and Saudis already identified WERE the ones responsible. All of the circumstances behind their activities leading up....WHO knew and WHEN, and whether or not anything was done )or NOT done) to intervene....THERE is your focus of attention, if the goal is to ferret out a "conspiracy" of any sort.

BUT....no, it is an absolute FACT that the F-16 that was en-route, attempting to rendezvous, locate and intercept UAL 93 didn't get there before the hijackers decided (under the impression that the passengers had revolted, and were imminent to break into the cockpit) decided to finish it in the countryside.

The FLIGHT RECORDER (SSFDR) and COCKPIT VOICE RECORDER (CVR) are incontrovertible proof. They remained powered until impact (or, just milliseconds from impact). Both units require normal electrics...AC and DC power...to operate. They don't have "back-up" power sources, they don't operate on the emergency power buses. When "normal" power is lost, recording stops.

(Look into Swiss AIr 111, TWA 800, USAir 1549, etc).

Also, any sort of "shoot-down" by missile (the F-16 on intercept was NOT armed, BTW.....the pilot contemplated a scenario where he might have had to ram the airliner, and time it to eject just in time to save himself).

But, any damage to any of the systems: An engine, the electrics, hydraulics, pneumatics, etc....WOULD have been recorded on the SSFDR.

The data from the SSFDR (with the CVR text added)....final last minutes:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Yep, take it or leave it.

I'll leave it. I'm not a sheep.

no amount of photos, testimony, etc. can satsify your doubts

Please show me the amounts of photos and testimony that show and talk about the tons and tons of plane debris the supposedly came out of the ground.

People read this stuff you know.

Yes they do, hooper. Yes they do.
edit on 13-4-2011 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

I'll leave it. I'm not a sheep.

So you admit that you choose to ignore evidence.

Please show me the amounts of photos and testimony that show and talk about the tons and tons of plane debris the supposedly came out of the ground.

You've seen them all, you think there's a quantity issue. Have you ever attempted to contact United Airlines and request to see the wreckage they have in storage?

People read this stuff you know.
Yes they do, hooper. Yes they do.

Yes, and now they know that you are demanding to see close up photos with all the background. You do realize that's not rational, right?

edit on 13-4-2011 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

signature:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

You've seen them all, you think there's a quantity issue. Have you ever attempted to contact United Airlines and request to see the wreckage they have in storage?

Yes Hooper, ATH911 has been given contact information to not only UA, but the law firm that was involved with the remains of the aircraft.

ATH911 was also given contact information for Wally Miller, first responders, and DMORT. I posted it several times for him. What typically happens is that he ignores it, dissapears for a month, then comes back and starts a new Flight 93 thread.
edit on 14-4-2011 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

Yes, thank you. I kind of remember seeing those details in a response. Water off a ducks back. Its all moot anyway. No matter what is presented, no matter how concrete as long as he reserves the right to declare anyone a liar then it is metaphysically impossible to prove anything.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Yes Hooper, ATH911 has been given contact information to not only UA, but the law firm that was involved with the remains of the aircraft.

ATH911 was also given contact information for Wally Miller, first responders, and DMORT. I posted it several times for him. What typically happens is that he ignores it, dissapears for a month, then comes back and starts a new Flight 93 thread.

Why should we bother? You wouldn't believe us if any of them did talk to us. How would we be able to prove to you what they said to us?

I mean we interviewed Wally Miller in person and you skeptics still won't accept what he says as the official story.

It's just more evidence you skeptics are only here to troll. You're lucky the moderation here is lousy.

edit on 16-4-2011 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join