It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April Gallops Appeal heard yesterday by Judge John Walker, GWB's Cousin!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Some how i am not suprised, it seems everyone is related to someone when look at the powers that be in our government. Her case is in the court of appeals in the 2nd circuit federal district in New Haven Conn. Her first case that was heard back in 2008 by federal judge Denny Chin called the case "frivolous", and a "cynical delusion".

My source for what was heard yesterday, April 5th, is the only one that i can find right now for what is going on in this case. And the first thing that jumps ourt is that Judge John Walker, Former president George Walker Bush's cousin, is on the panel with 2 other judges.

www.galacticroundtable.com...

Anyone want to take a bet that this case gets thrown out? Ms. Gallop's attorney filed for a dismissel of Judge Walker, but that was denied, and pretty much anything that would have made this a actual fair hearing is probably thrown out the window.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This should as least somewhat discredit the debunkers. Eventually (and I mean EVENTUALLY we don't have the truth about JFK yet) we will know the truth. It's hard to chop down a redwood with a pocketknife but it could be done! (With enough time and effort). This news is kinda depressing though. Right to a fair trial? Anybody?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
We're still waiting for video of the other 87 Pentagon security camera footage of the MISSILE hitting the building. I doubt we will ever see footage beyond the 5 frames of crap they show us. Ms. Gallop has a lot of courage to take on the royal extended family, I wish her the best of luck.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

right on point...

Even if you ignore any other "strange" coincidences, anomalies etc...

This question alone made me decide to distrust any government statement. It's extremely worrying to me that very few people don't accept that 5 second video as the only footage. It's very sad that most of us have no trigger mechanism that recognizes BS when they see it;

edit on 6-4-2011 by no special characters because: typo

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
We're still waiting for video of the other 87 Pentagon security camera footage of the plane hitting the building.

Care to show us the location and direction these alledged 87 camera's were pointing?

top topics

join