It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51. Another mystery.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Here is something very interesting.....Can people identify this ?
Thanks... Im not sure...what is that...but looks strange...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

It's a target for artillery and planes.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
to brianjordan

hi...well..might be..but...there is no craters ...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

Its for future use maybe!
I wouldn't want to be in a 1000mile radius of this place! Its scary to me!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I am not certain what its exact purpose is, but i can say that it is emitting a rather potent frequency. And, interestingly, the frequency feels rather positive. A number of people are "energy sensitives", and can feel frequencies coming from, essentially, everything -- since everything is, finally, energy.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by romka71
to brianjordan

hi...well..might be..but...there is no craters ...

actually, if you check the one listed in the link on google earth, you can see craters that are up to 25 feet in diameter

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by romka71
Here is something very interesting.....Can people identify this ?
Thanks... Im not sure...what is that...but looks strange...

Ive noticed that before, there is another one near it too.
It reminds of the pictures on the NAZCA plains,. And it also reminds of some crop cicles

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

It's a pyramid with one of those spirals that are found in acient mayan art and, recently we had big blue spirals in the skies of New Zealand and Russia.

It is wierd. Looks like a landing pad.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
As a recent Soldier that just got out of the Army, in my strong opinion it is just an artillary range of some sort. Most flight operation is considered to be highly operational security, in other words not talked about unless you are a pilot. I don't think it's crop circles, or some futuristic weapons range, or even an alien landing pad.. it's for bombs. Sorry Area 51ers!!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This has been discussed already HERE on ATS. It isn't even in Area 51 it is in the Tonopah Test Range. It is a target and if you zoom in far enough you can see the craters/DMPI(Designated Mean Point of Impact).

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by I B Dazzlin

Yep, and pronounced DIM-PEE. Many of these targets show up on the USGS topo maps. If you use the ACME mapper, you can go between USGS topo and Google satellite(which is essentially the same as google earth).

acme mapper

If you buy the range map (used to be free), many targets are listed. If you have access to the Nellis SPINS, there is even more detail. I will spare ATS from having a link to information that wasn't supposed to be on the internet, but googling Nellis SPINS will eventually get you some interesting information. Nellis didn't bother to have the data removed even though it is 6 years old. Needless to say, it has been archived by lots of people.

Note that there are photo targets on ranges too. Not everything has to be bombed. Edwards has planes along the southern boarder for photo targets. Creech has wooden SU-27 targets.

Last of all, there are targets just for "drops." Could be people or cargo. My Cedar Pipeline page has the coordinates of the drop zones, though the signs to the drop zones were removed after my photographs of them were put on the net.

Cedar Pipeline Ranch

Note that the Rolands in those photos no longer look like that. Everything manned on the range is now white.

I put my hand on the monitor and don't sense the frequencies emanating from the target. ;-)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Just my opinon but Area 51 has been nothing but a diversion for decades now.

The government knows it has been subject to books, tv shows and endless speculation. Id be suprised if it housed anything other than a couple of next generation militart aircraft.

If we had in our possesion alien or world changing technology, it wouldnt be kept in the 'worlds most secretive location'.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Linked with bermuda triangle maybe?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I'll bet they deliberately put these up just to screw with Area 51 conspiracy buffs playing around with Google Earth.
Hey, they get bored too.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

If they were real Area 51 buffs they would know that this triangle is not in Area 51 but the TTR.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jstanthrno1

All Area 51 ever held was the next generation aircraft. For that purpose, the location is perfect.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
If you have access to the Nellis SPINS, there is even more detail. I will spare ATS from having a link to information that wasn't supposed to be on the internet, but googling Nellis SPINS will eventually get you some interesting information. Nellis didn't bother to have the data removed even though it is 6 years old. Needless to say, it has been archived by lots of people.

Not sure if what I found is what you reference, but I found something "about" WS BLUE SPINS? The callsigns and frequencies I found quite interesting...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
They are seeing if HAARP can hit the target with an earthquake!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

probley not unless you have seismographical data to prove this.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

You probably have the right files. I put those frequencies on the watch list, The low band FM stuff is interesting. Those are ground units usually.

Since SPINS is FOUO but essentially not classified, you can in theory do a FOIA to get a current copy. I did a similar request for the "FLIMSY" (the Nellis in flight guide) and got a cryptic semi-refusal letter. WS uses many frequencies in common with Red Flag.

I suspect the files on the net were meant for contractors to download without using military servers

new topics

top topics

join