It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

34 Firms...Unknown to Dun & Bradstreet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Yes I do have evidence to back up my opinion...

Please cite the evidence that the predominant number of occupants of the world trade center towers were fronts for intelligence services.

I am dying to see this.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Your sister is my source.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Some debries were blown far away, but also pulverized good. The towers were opreational and open to the public as far as I know. I dont know how well the claim that the towers had been stripped off desks, cables toilets holds water.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by hooper

I'll take that response as negative. You have no factual basis for your claim that the predominant number of occupants were intelligence fronts. You just believe everything you read on the interwebs.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

reply to post by hooper

I'll take that response as negative. You have no factual basis for your claim that the predominant number of occupants were intelligence fronts. You just believe everything you read on the interwebs.

Sigh. I was mocking you, can't you even see that?

If I explain to you that just by watching their actions, the International Finance Companies, the Major Media and the world's governments are predominantly run by Intelligence Services, would that help? They are all criminals and should be considered your mortal enemy...why do you need to believe there's some altruistic entity in the US Government who's looking out for you? Can't you see the people at the top consider you to be on par with an insect?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Sigh. I was mocking you, can't you even see that?

Yes I can, but I'd rather not respond that way.

If I explain to you that just by watching their actions, the International Finance Companies, the Major Media and the world's governments are predominantly run by Intelligence Services, would that help?

Yes, that helps explain a lot about your world view. Eveeryone is out to get you, I understand, they're all in on it. Very, very clear now.

They are all criminals and should be considered your mortal enemy...why do you need to believe there's some altruistic entity in the US Government who's looking out for you? Can't you see the people at the top consider you to be on par with an insect?

Wow, you need to sit down and think about these things a little bit. Everyone in the government, the media and the "International Finance Companies" thinks I'm an insect? Ok. By the way, are those "International Finance Companies" being run by "international bankers"?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Yes I can, but I'd rather not respond that way.

We can all check your posts to see how accurate that statement is...

Yes, that helps explain a lot about your world view. Eveeryone is out to get you, I understand, they're all in on it. Very, very clear now.

Mocking me already? You couldn't even make it to the next sentence without proving yourself wrong. I never said anyone's out to get me...I think they're out for themselves and couldn't give two s@$%s about me or you.

Wow, you need to sit down and think about these things a little bit. Everyone in the government, the media and the "International Finance Companies" thinks I'm an insect? Ok. By the way, are those "International Finance Companies" being run by "international bankers"?

Yes, of course they are and of course they think you're an insect...even the paper boys think you're an insect. Can you blame them?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Mocking me already? You couldn't even make it to the next sentence without proving yourself wrong. I never said anyone's out to get me...I think they're out for themselves and couldn't give two s@$%s about me or you.

Not mocking, just stating a fact. You called them all criminals, that means they must be out to get you, thats what criminals do.

Yes, of course they are and of course they think you're an insect...even the paper boys think you're an insect. Can you blame them?

What do you think of when you here the phrase "international banker"?

So, just to clarify, you have no real evidence that the predominant number of occupants at the world trade center towers were fronts for intelligence agencies?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

They decide to make the WTC the tallest buildings in the world, so the pressure is on.
They build using an innovative design which doesn't require all the floors to be installed. This is supported by photographic evidence throughout the construction. Some floors, like mechanical floors may have been concreted, but the others could be deployed as needed, pulling up the floor decking as the construction moved up. [/ex

Constructing a building without floors!!!???? Thats a new low for truthism....

Just one problem - would not work. Floors provide more to a building besides a place to stand on

They stiffen the building and provide lateral support and stability

Sorry your delusional little fantasy would have collapsed from the first stiff wind

Here is what happens to a structure which has insufficent stiffness

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

What do you think of when you here the phrase "international banker"?

International Bankers. Are you trying to accuse me of something again hooper?...don't be shy, spit it out.

What do you think of when you hear the phrase "false witness"? Me, I think of you and your fake sister.

So, just to clarify, you have no real evidence that the predominant number of occupants at the world trade center towers were fronts for intelligence agencies?

This article is about fraudulent companies...tap, tap, tap...is this thing on? If I misspoke with the "predominantly" word, it is only because the research is still on going...but so far the evidence implies just that. I'll let you know when it's all been completed...say, your hands aren't painted-on, are they? You could do a smidgen of research yourself some time, maybe even find a morsel of information to prove me wrong somewhere instead of focusing on a word or a hair out of place, or even more pathetic, fabricating an eye-witness sister.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

This article is about fraudulent companies...tap, tap, tap...is this thing on? If I misspoke with the "predominantly" word, it is only because the research is still on going...but so far the evidence implies just that. I'll let you know when it's all been completed...say, your hands aren't painted-on, are they? You could do a smidgen of research yourself some time, maybe even find a morsel of information to prove me wrong somewhere instead of focusing on a word or a hair out of place, or even more pathetic, fabricating an eye-witness sister.

So, the "predominant" and "intelligence fronts" are things you just made up? OK, thats better. And these businesses are fraudulent because they didn't include addresses at the World Trade Center in the Dun & Bradstreet listings? Wow, talk about reaching.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

What did you mean by the International Banker's comment?

Please explain.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

"International Banker" is a euphemism often empolyed by anti-semites to avoid using obvious words like "Jew" when casting arguments that intend to convince others that there is a world wide conspiracy of persons of Jewish background to control the world through control of financial institutions.

When I see people pointing fingers at imaginary boogey men like "international finance companies", the term and its racist connotation comes to mind.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

"International Banker" is a euphemism often empolyed by anti-semites to avoid using obvious words like "Jew" when casting arguments that intend to convince others that there is a world wide conspiracy of persons of Jewish background to control the world through control of financial institutions.

When I see people pointing fingers at imaginary boogey men like "international finance companies", the term and its racist connotation comes to mind.

You've accused before me of being someone Jews hate, and frankly I'm sick of your libel.

Here's a quote from another thread that shows how I feel about that:

...but I think this is bigger than a "Jewish" thing INMO. I think the rank and file Jews are the last line of defense for the elites to hide behind when cornered.

This is why they pump up the Jewish victim status so heavily all the time and why to criticize bankers is synonymous with "anti-semitism", and this is why so much overt nazi rhetoric is dispersed throughout the so called truth movement...for the plausible deniability of it.

If anything, the ongoing 911 crime is evidence that nations are a sham and that governments are really just middle management for the elites at the top of the pyramid. We really need to recognize who our real enemies are...this is a class war, always has been and our class is losing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And later in the same thread:

Agreed...

Isreal has nothing to do with Judaism, and everything to do with European colonialism. Their actions further the goals of the OldNew World Order while providing a self-diffusing lightning rod for criticism. Fortunately the world is waking up, and thanks to the Internet, the victims of Imperialism now have a voice.

Israel is doing the same thing to the indigenous population of Palestine that America did to their indigenous population. I imagine the American genocide might have been different had Twitter been around a hundred years ago.

EDIT: i guess that'd be bit more than a hundred years ago...forgive me; it's still 1976 for me.

Here's where you accused me last time:

reply to post by TrickoftheShade
What if the evidence implicates Israel? Is such evidence to be considered anti-semitic, or is just the reading of the evidence to be considered such?

Really? All of Israel? Here's the question what if there is no evidence and then you make something up that you hope "implicates Israel" will you admit that is anti-semitic? (And please, I don't need anthropology lectures about who and who is not semitic - we all know the popular connotation of the word).

and here's my reply to you then, which still applies now:

LOL, what are you doing now Hooper? Are you trying to say something? You calling me anti-Semitic now? Man, are you desperate for a victory or what.

Being of Jewish heritage I'd be a self-hating Jew, you (censored).

When I say I believe funding for 911 came from Pakistan, do I need to clarify that I'm not talking about ALL of Pakistan, or is it Politically Correct to criticize Muslim nations? Do I really need to clarify what I mean when I say "implicates Israel"? Aside from a clumsy attempt at accusing me of being someone Jews hate, are you saying that we shouldn't follow any leads that might implicate Israel?

Trickoftheshade is just as ignorant as you are...you might want to toss a spitball over to his cubicle and let him know how you feel about criticizing International Bankers.
edit on 8-4-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Which, all goes to prove that you are anti-semitic. Thanks for the confirmation. You're just using the old "its not the Jews its Israel" misdirection. Pretty common stuff, you should try some new tack, seen this one a 1000 times.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Which, all goes to prove that you are anti-semitic. Thanks for the confirmation. You're just using the old "its not the Jews its Israel" misdirection. Pretty common stuff, you should try some new tack, seen this one a 1000 times.

That's a cheaper shot than fabricating a sister and quite offensive.

So let's talk about this for a bit; your reaction.

If evidence like that posted by Steven Warran implicates corruption in International Financial institutions, your reaction is that it shouldn't be investigated because that's akin to "anti-Semitism".

Are you saying that all people in International Finance are Jews?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Ooooh, the ever spooky "International Finance Institution"!!! What is that anyway? Please provide a list or database of all members of the international finance institution.

You are more than welcome to use those ambigous, catch-all, phrases like "international fianance institution" and "intellignece services" but its not going anywhere. People aren't buying blanket accusations.

Be specific, exactly which company and person pulled off 9/11.

And "we need an investigation to find out" is not an acceptable answer. You already apparently hjave the wherewithal to look at any list of persons and companies and determine whether they are fronts for the CIA, so you obviously don't need to investigate 9/11 anymore.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Ooooh, the ever spooky "International Finance Institution"!!! What is that anyway? Please provide a list or database of all members of the international finance institution.

You are more than welcome to use those ambigous, catch-all, phrases like "international fianance institution" and "intellignece services" but its not going anywhere. People aren't buying blanket accusations.

Be specific, exactly which company and person pulled off 9/11.

And "we need an investigation to find out" is not an acceptable answer. You already apparently hjave the wherewithal to look at any list of persons and companies and determine whether they are fronts for the CIA, so you obviously don't need to investigate 9/11 anymore.

Man, I am so tired of your evasiveness.

"Be specific"...snort...honestly. Your turn.

You accused me of being an anti-Semite; very strong and deeply insulting words.

So I want to know what your definition of that is, and why you would think that investigation of corruption in International Finance institutions is synonymous with anti-Semitism.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join