It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP 2.6 Hz signal being broadcast again? Plus why won't HAARP return my email?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Check out the Induction Magnetometer.
HAARP Induction Magetometer

The 2.6 signal is showing up again. This is the same signal we saw around the time of the Japan quake that made some people wonder if HAARP triggered the quake. Since the Signal has reappeared for the first time since the Japan quake lets keep an eye out for large quakes or other strange happenings.

Oh yeah, why has HAARP not responded to my email asking a few simple questions about their Induction Magentometer? I mean, if you go to their website there is a email account set up for questions about HAARP. Why have an email account for questions if your not going to respond to simple emails?
edit on 2-4-2011 by IndieA because: addition

edit on 2-4-2011 by IndieA because: correction

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
Oh yeah, why has HAARP not responded to my email asking a few simple questions about their Induction Magentometer? I mean, if you go to their website there is a email account set up for questions about HAARP. Why have an email account for questions if your not going to respond to simple emails?

I'd love to see a copy of the email you sent them.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
i'm sure i saw a thread a few days ago about chemitrails re appearing for the first time since japan too.......... surely they wouldnt be so blatant?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PaidDisinfoAgent

Here you go. Sent 3/13/2011

Hello my name is IndieA (yes I used my real name in this email but censored it here) and I have a few questions about the Induction Magnetometer.
1. When I see areas of high PSD, am I seeing radio waves that are being generated by HAARP and then detected or do the radio waves come from another source?
2. What are all the causes of high PSD readings on the Induction Magnetometer?
3. How do readings in the 0 to 1 Hz range vary from say a 2.5 Hz reading?
4. Are there interesting things I can look for on the Induction Magnetometer?
5. Can you tell me about any cool discoveries or recent developments in technology that have taken place there. I have heard rumors of possible long range radar capabilities and such. I'm just curious about these things. I am a physics student at the University of North Florida. Any answers you can provide me with would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and have a great day.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Hello my name is IndieA (yes I used my real name in this email but censored it here) and I have a few questions about the Induction Magnetometer.
1. When I see areas of high PSD, am I seeing radio waves that are being generated by HAARP and then detected or do the radio waves come from another source?
5. Can you tell me about any cool discoveries or recent developments in technology that have taken place there. I have heard rumors of possible long range radar capabilities and such. I'm just curious about these things. I am a physics student at the University of North Florida. Any answers you can provide me with would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and have a great day.

Wonderful, Thanks.
Great questions.
I would expect any reply to take at least 2 weeks and It seems that the time has come to pass.
I can only suggest sending every 2 weeks or so. Stay on em.
Not much to lose except for a few minutes a month.
Keep us posted.
s+f

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Did you use an anonymous email account like gmail or yahoo... Or hush? It may be in their junk mail filter if you did. I hope they answer you.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Uh oh...

USGS

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
It seems a very friendly e-mail. I love the tone :c) Maybe after the publicity from Jesse Ventura's HAARP episode, and various other youtube videos, they get a lot of unfriendly e-mails (rightly so?) and have become numb to them (were they numb already?) So your e-mail may have been lost in a sea of perceived unimportance. I concur with the idea of resending it every two weeks for a while to see if you get a response.

Namaste :c)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
This is message from HAARPS email box that i received.
HAARP is to busy destroying the world to reply.
As soon as the destuction of the world is complete he will reply to your email and will answer any and all questions you may have.
Thank you for you email.

edit on 3-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekad
i'm sure i saw a thread a few days ago about chemitrails re appearing for the first time since japan too.......... surely they wouldnt be so blatant?

I'm sure they would love to have more commercial flights in to help bolster the economy.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Don't know about anyone else but I want to see the headers, "bang path" and such. Maybe add read request or something else that may help prove it.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
That's not a "HAARP output meter", it's reading the Earth's magnetic field. That varies all the time. You get a nice spike in solar wind output, or a flare that whacks the magnetosphere with particles, heck, even a gamma ray burst that's big enough, you'll see it wobble the Earth's mag field a bit, and it'll show up right there.

But, no, HAARP doesn't transmit at 2.6Hz, and that would be spectacularly low frequency even for induced ELF.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Indonesian earthquake that happened today in this thread...

I personally dont know anything about HAARP or the frequencies and whatnot....did this signal happen today?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Here is HAARP's home page.
HAARP Homepage
Here is the email address I used. (I'm not giving you my email address. Trust me that I sent it or don't)
[email protected]

To the person that said the induction magnetometer isn't an output meter, I know that. I know it measures changes in the ionosphere. You see, HAARP creates changes in the ionosphere, and they must have a way to measure these changes. That is measure the changes it causes. I think the Induction Magnetometer does just this. If someone can prove me wrong then fine but it hasn't happen yet. As far as 2.6 Hz being outside of HAARP's range, I disagree. HAARP is know to experiment with both ELF and ULF (Ultra Low Frequency).
Also I've watched how solar winds effect the Induction Magetometer and I still find the strong 2.6 Hz signal strange and out of place with the readings.
Here's a pic of the recent data.

And the Link
maestro.haarp.alaska.edu...

edit on 3-4-2011 by IndieA because: format

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

I just wanted to let you know that HAARP does answer emails, or at least has answered in the past.Last year I was checking out online instruments, the induction mag included, and noticed an anomaly. I documented the anomaly here: cnufos.ning.com... and you might want to check it out. The HAARP email response is at the bottom.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Now the Induction Magnetometer is unavailable. There was some unusual seimic activity day too.
IRIS Seismic Monitor

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

It seems all of the online instruments at haarp.alaska.edu are currently unavailable. Probably doing maintenance, or someone tripped over a router cord.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by therealcyber5

I was reading this article, (www.fas.org...) and it mentioned the governments interest in finding ways to monitor ELF/VLF covertly, and I thought just disconnect the rest of the world from your data, done. This way you could have a seemingly transparent piece of technology, be used for top secret stuff occasionaly, without anyone knowing.
I'm not saying this is the case. It's just a thought.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
7.1 Earthquake in Japan today.

7.1 EQ in Japan Today

The HAARP is still offline.

Induction Magnetometer

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
6.5 EQ in Chipas, Mexico today.
5.8 and 5.0 North of Honduras today.
Arkansas had a 4.0 today. It was the first 4.0 or greater, in weeks. Weeks back they had several
I'll mention that Alaska had several EQ over the last few days that were in the 4's.

top topics

join