It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird animal.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I have two dogs they are very small but they think they are big and bad.One night right before I went to bed I let them outside to run off some energy and other stuff.I heard a loud high bark I went outside and I saw this thing that jumped over our 5 ft fence.It landed on my next door neighbors tree.It had red eyes.It was completely white long sharp teeth and a LONG tail.

I live in west Texas.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zombiesC4

Hmm well albino animals (white with red eyes) are pretty rare in the wild although not unheard of, so I would bet on it being someones escaped pet.

Albino skunk maybe?

Edit to add
Can you add to the description i.e. how long and tall it was, what kind of shape?

edit on 2-4-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

kool!!!

ever hear of anything like it, before?

ask an old man,, down the road....

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I think they believe dogs are breeding with foxes or something like that, which in turn has caused this whole Chupacabra incident.

But who knows I've seen lots of weird red eyed animals in the woods the light sometimes refracts this way. Set up a raccoon trap, who knows you make get lucky and catch the real thing!
edit on 4/2/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Chupa Cabra! Gotta be. They are moving north.

link   
La Chupa Cabra! No seriously, no pic no cred. But in some way i believe you, could have been a baby moth man?

What was the mass of the creature?
Height? Length? Tail, claws, wings? How fast did it move and how did it maneuver itself?

Need some more detail friend.

link   
sounds like a white cat

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zombiesC4
I have two dogs they are very small but they think they are big and bad.One night right before I went to bed I let them outside to run off some energy and other stuff.I heard a loud high bark I went outside and I saw this thing that jumped over our 5 ft fence.It landed on my next door neighbors tree.It had red eyes.It was completely white long sharp teeth and a LONG tail.

I live in west Texas.

Don't let small dogs outside at night alone or you might end up losing them. I have 3 dogs, one is a Shihtzu, and there are birds that could fly away with him. When I go out at night with him for his final pee of the day, he is trained to stay in the light with me. The 2 big ones, can take on anything that might be around.

Any animal's eyes will glow some colour when in the dark, 2 of my dog's eyes glow green, the other one glows red. Whatever you saw sounds predatory. Are there big cats or racoons down there at all? An albino raccoon?
edit on 2-4-2011 by snowspirit because: noticed the animal in question was white....

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

A rabid rabbit maybe, I dont know why but thats the first image that popped in my head, like on that donny darko flic

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
There have been numerous reports over the last 3 years of a type of dog/hybrid in Texas. Some ppl have managed to shoot them. The hind legs are longer than the front which allows for jumping, they are hairless and some are mottled grayish which could show up white under moonlight. Long tails, sharp long teeth. They have been moving northwest from what I know. Could this be it?

www.msnbc.msn.com...

They go after smaller livestock, pets and yep.. chickens. The closest one killed to us was in Lufkin, but since we have a small farm we have been watchful.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It was a Pokemon.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It didn't have wings and It was about 4 ft long and could jump about 8 ft.But It's teeth were long It wasn't shaped like a Racoon it was shaped more like a Coyote but we don't have Coyotes in West Texas.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Erm... albino type of monkey, maybe??

Can't think of anything else that could possibly have long teeth, long tail, white with red eyes..
But aye, could be anything. Just taking my guess

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zombiesC4
It didn't have wings and It was about 4 ft long and could jump about 8 ft.But It's teeth were long It wasn't shaped like a Racoon it was shaped more like a Coyote but we don't have Coyotes in West Texas.

It was an albino wallaby,........ well that is my guess.
They are not that uncommon in OZ.
If you live in Texas, you seem to have alot of private wildlife enclosures, I bet it was a wallaby that escaped from one of them.

Im to dumb to get a link up, but if anyone can get a albino wallaby up , i bet we can solve this.
Please help

edit on 4-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Red eyes could be from light glare, esp. if the animals eyes have red, red/brown in them. A possible wolf/domestic dog mix? Albino canine or sorts. Or just a neighborhood dog...husky? Did it appear dog-like, besides the high pitched bark? As other posters mentioned, a moneky maybe? About how big was it, seemed big enough to scale the fence which could rule out let's say a ferret. I'd talk this through with neighbors and conduct some local research, maybe other's have seen it. Or it could be local legend!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Ugh... It was probably either a large, white cat, or you'd smoked a little too much of the green stuff that day. Do you have raccoons around your place? In rare occasions you'll get an albino raccoon, and those things can get pretty big.

join