It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Grainger, FPE (Fire Protection Engineer) Interview by Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

That reply to hooper was complete ownage, I was literally laughing out loud. It reminded me of all those times I absolutely slaughtered his meager ramblings with that katana blade that is rational thought. I swear, at this point I'm beginning to think he is computer generated merely as a whipping boy or some sort of general test to see if you can argue down a 3rd grader. Great job, I'm not just cheerleading, that was a true smack-down.

edit on 3/31/2011 by budaruskie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Ohhh, so first we have to form a political party, then we have to have someone run for president.

Uh, yeah. This is called politics. You have to convince other people you're right. Then join together and influence or form a political party, That is how it works. Worked for centuries now. And you're not limited to president either, any member of congress can be on a committee and request a - never mind - you either have a clue how things work or you don't. Since your activism appears to be limited to internet forum postings I am pretty sure this is going to go nowhere.

I had no idea this was standard procedure for investigating a "terrorist attack."

You not having any idea how things work in the grown up world is not suprising. As to the terrorist attack - its been investigated. Done. You don't like the results. You must have your reasons - share them with others and start the process or admit to yourself that you're not going anywhere because your verision of an argument is wanting.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'm sure people will be talking about this for years to come and as one who read the 9/11 report I must say that for a Gov. investigation it is lacking in more ways than I can count. For starters why is it that more time and money was spent on Bill and his $1,000,000 hooker than in finding out what happened on that day. Then of the 4 planes that crashed, ONLY the black boxes from the plane that crashed in the open field were recovered. The NTSB said in their statement that this is NOT possable. Those things are tested with forces far grater than any crash or fire can produce. It is possable that there was a defect in 1 or even 2, but not 6. It should also be noted in this that in 1991 Bush sr. told the american people that he would destroy Iraqs ability to fight a war that it will take them 10 years to recover. Those were his words. 10 years....the exact time it took for his son to get into the white house. It is also well known that the Bush family money came from oil. And if you recall when the price of gas went sky high began in 2001, the same year jr. took office and dropped only after he left. It is also a fact that they sold off their oil stock just 6 months before he left. It is also a fact that jr. LIED to us about Iraqs WMD program, that according to the tape from the meting held with his top aids and the military who told him they had no such programs and never did. That meeting took place shortly after he took office and nothing was done.... So I ask who is lying to whom???

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeA

"that according to the tape from the meting held with his top aids and the military who told him they had no such programs ".....Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Where is the source for this "tape" from the meeting??

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
S&F Bones, great video.
We need to here from these experts such as Scott Grainger. It is so obvious that our government has been covering up the truth by having NIST put out a pseudo report.

It’s my opinion that the government and NIST was counting on Americans to be to ignorant, stupid, uneducated, brainwashed and cannot logically think for themselves, they were sadly wrong. We can thank technology for waking us up, “the internet.” I do not believe that the government counted on the internet to inform us to so many truths for those of us searching for 911 Truths. I don’t believe the government counted on so many credible scientists, Scholars, mathematicians, Police Officers, Firemen, Engineers, Architectures, and demolition experts to speak out against the OS and informing us to the real facts.

911 should never be forgotten because the truth was never told.
The days of government controlling information is coming to an end. The internet community has gone globally and now we can share inside sources, and now whistle blowers inside world governments can blog the facts.

Scott Grainger, mentions NIST and their reason for the collapse of WTC 7 was due to a single column causing the collapse, which was impossible. As we see in all the videos, all the columns gave away at the exact moment in order to have a perfect symmetrical collapse. The only thing that can scientifically explain this is demolition. Scott Grainger is dead on correct, if only one column collapsed then we would have witnessed a partial collapse and that never happened.

edit on 31-3-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The source of this tape was CNN. It was shown on TV and posted on their site in 2002.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeA

I'm sure people will be talking about this for years to come and as one who read the 9/11 report I must say that for a Gov. investigation it is lacking in more ways than I can count.

I am sure this is because you're trying to read a report intended to investigate security and intelligences lapses and hoping to learn something about building construction.

For starters why is it that more time and money was spent on Bill and his $1,000,000 hooker than in finding out what happened on that day.

Not really. The criminal and intelligence investigation into 9/11 is the most expensive criminal investigation in US history. Again, you're conflating the 9/11 Commission Report with the actual criminal investigation.

Then of the 4 planes that crashed, ONLY the black boxes from the plane that crashed in the open field were recovered.

This is factually wrong - you should do a little investigation. Start with AA77.

The NTSB said in their statement that this is NOT possable.

No they didn't. No wonder you're so confused.

Those things are tested with forces far grater than any crash or fire can produce. It is possable that there was a defect in 1 or even 2, but not 6.

Oh boy, where to even start. They didn't find the ones at the WTC, no proof that they didn't survive.

It should also be noted in this that in 1991 Bush sr. told the american people that he would destroy Iraqs ability to fight a war that it will take them 10 years to recover. Those were his words. 10 years....the exact time it took for his son to get into the white house.

They still hadn't recovered by 2001.

It is also well known that the Bush family money came from oil.

No, it didn't. GWHB made money in Texas oil but the Bush family did not aquire its wealth from oil.

And if you recall when the price of gas went sky high began in 2001, the same year jr. took office and dropped only after he left. It is also a fact that they sold off their oil stock just 6 months before he left. It is also a fact that jr. LIED to us about Iraqs WMD program, that according to the tape from the meting held with his top aids and the military who told him they had no such programs and never did. That meeting took place shortly after he took office and nothing was done.... So I ask who is lying to whom??

So who is lying to whom? Well I have an opinion in that area. You.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

As to the terrorist attack - its been investigated. Done.

The fact is it was never investigated.
Our Government claimed OBL did 911 and now that information has been proven a lie.

Ryland: A Sibel Edmonds 'Bombshell' - Bin Laden Worked for U.S. Until 9/11

In the interview, Sibel says that the US maintained 'intimate relations' with Bin Laden, and the Taliban, "all the way until that day of September 11."

These 'intimate relations' included using Bin Laden for 'operations' in Central Asia, including Xinjiang, China. These 'operations' involved using al Qaeda and the Taliban in the same manner "as we did during the Afghan and Soviet conflict," that is, fighting 'enemies' via proxies

www.bradblog.com...

So what investigation are you talking about?

edit on 31-3-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I'm just going to let what you say stand, because I don't think anyone is really taking you seriously anyway.

In order to re-investigate 9/11, we have to make a new political party and run for president. Your brilliant "argument" against the OP is noted.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeA
The source of this tape was CNN. It was shown on TV and posted on their site in 2002.

There is no tape of Bush's advisors/military aides telling Bush there were no WMD's in Iraq. If you somehow have a copy or even a link to a source that has a copy of this....prove it. Otherwise, stop making stuff up!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hooper

I'm not someone who reads between the lines, I take things at face value. I'm also not someone who believes everything I hear. When I read or hear something that does not sound right I investigate it for my self. I didn't make up fact to fit my opinion, my opinion is based on the information that I was able to find on my own. The truth is not hard to find, it's getting others to see it that's hard, or better yet investigate it for your self and then decide. I for one know that the Gov. is lying to us because I checked for myself.....Simple

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Hooper

I'm not someone who reads between the lines, I take things at face value. I'm also not someone who believes everything I hear. When I read or hear something that does not sound right I investigate it for my self. I didn't make up fact to fit my opinion, my opinion is based on the information that I was able to find on my own. The truth is not hard to find, it's getting others to see it that's hard, or better yet investigate it for your self and then decide. I for one know that the Gov. is lying to us because I checked for myself.....Simple

No, no you don't investigate anything. You like these little conspiracy fantasies, I don't know why but you do. By the way they did find the recorders for Flight 77 at the Pentagon. Publsihed the contents, in fact the interperation of the data has been the topic of many post on this website. So much for your investigation.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
reply to post by hooper

I'm just going to let what you say stand, because I don't think anyone is really taking you seriously anyway.

In order to re-investigate 9/11, we have to make a new political party and run for president. Your brilliant "argument" against the OP is noted.

Nope, you don't need to elect the President. That's moronic. Ask Mothers Against Drunk Driving or American Association of Retired Persons or dozens of other grass roots organization that made a political difference. Or read a high school civics text to understand how things work.

Or you can keep posting conspiracy fantasies on internet forums.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

No, no you don't investigate anything.

You do not know what the poster has investigated, your assumptions are wrong.

You like these little conspiracy fantasies, I don't know why but you do.

Again, you do not know what the poster likes? So when all fails insult the messenger this is the kind of garbage that the Truth movement are talking about, debunkers making up fallacies’ against people who don’t believe in the OS lies. The fact is the OS is a huge conspiracy fantasies.

By the way they did find the recorders for Flight 77 at the Pentagon. Publsihed the contents, in fact the interperation of the data has been the topic of many post on this website. So much for your investigation.

What little information the government gave about flight 77 does not stand up to analysis found from the damage at the Pentagon. To many unanswered questions about flight 77, and the government silence to the events of 911 speaks volumes to their integrity of their information.

Questions For NTSB/FBI Regarding Flight Data Recorder Information

1.The current FDR shows 480' MSL True Altitude, too high to hit the light poles. What are your findings of True Altitude at end of data recording 09:37:44. Why did you provide a Flight Data Recorder that shows the aircraft too high without a side letter of explanation? How did you come to your conclusion.
2.What is the vertical speed at end of data recording :44. How did you come to your conclusion.
3.What is the Absolute Altitude and end of data recording? How did you come to your conclusion.
4.Why does the csv file show the altimeter being set in the baro cor column on the descent through FL180, but the animation altimeter does not show it being set?(This is a blatant cover-up to confuse the average layman in hopes no one would adjust for local pressure to get True Altitude. Too bad for them we caught it).
5. Why do the current G Forces for the last minute of data correspond to the changes in vertical speed, yet at end of data :44-:45 it shows an increase in vertical speed never accounting for any type of level off to be level with the lawn as shown in the DoD video?
6.Do you have any video showing a clear impact and/or of the plane on its approach to impact?
7.Why does your animation show a flight path north of the reported flight path?
8.Why are there no system indication of any impact with any object up to and after :44?
9.Why does the csv file and animation show a right bank when the official report requires a left bank to be consistent with physical damage to the generator?
10.How did you come to the conclusion of 09:37:45 as the official impact time?
11.What is the exact chain of custody of the FDR? What date/time was it found? Where exactly was it found? Please provide documentation and names.
12.Why does the hijack timeline show a 3 min interval for hijacking to take place? Why was Capt. Burlingame reported to have not followed protocol for the Common Strategy prior to 9/11?

pilotsfor911truth.org...

So much for your investigation.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The perpetrators of 9/11 want everyone to remain tangled up in all this blue,
so long as we don't cop on to the fakery aspects and the complicity of the
media in the whole computer generated, broadcasted affair:
because that would take the legs from under them.
That is why they can tolerate the accepted conspiracy thinking and have made
it 10 years with barely a scratch to their act or armour.
Recognise and focus on the overwhelming televisual fakery and their puppet media
involvement and their house of cards will crumble quicker than hooper et al get in
to ridicule each and every truthseeking thread.
This is their bete noire, their worst nightmare.
Let's make it our best reality.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Please stop dirtying up these 9/11 threads with your no-planes, CGI hoax dribble. Nobody is buying it and it's not welcome.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
reply to post by pshea38

Please stop dirtying up these 9/11 threads with your no-planes, CGI hoax dribble. Nobody is buying it and it's not welcome.

Now i see through your mind and body, right to and through your bones.
You ain't no friend of truth or honesty, and you ain't no friend of mine.
The dirt always sinks to the bottom.
I am, and we are, riding high baby.
We are you, and your ilks, bete noire. Your worst nightmare come true. With God on our side.
Ye pretend, sometimes friends.
Rightous dividends.....Where will ye be then?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Do you have anything to add to the topic, or are you here to continue trolling?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Hooper

No, no you don't investigate anything. You like these little conspiracy fantasies, I don't know why but you do. By the way they did find the recorders for Flight 77 at the Pentagon. Publsihed the contents, in fact the interperation of the data has been the topic of many post on this website. So much for your investigation.

Hooper. As God is your judge, Is there any aspect, any facet at all, of the governments
official 9/11 story that you are in the least bit suspicious of?
Do you have complete faith in these apparently representative institutions?

Do you believe that Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated John Fitzgerald Kennedy?
Do you beleve Marilyn Monroe committed suicide?
Do you believe the federal reserve bought out congress and represent private
interests, and not the interests of the ordinary decent general American public?
Please be honest in your response.
I believe our TRUE spirit lives on. I cannot speak for anyone else.
Regards,
pshea/

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
reply to post by pshea38

Do you have anything to add to the topic, or are you here to continue trolling?

Fakery explains all the ongoing mysteries.
Troll my arse.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join