It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Your SS# Match Your State of Birth?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Interesting that someone started a thread about this. During the course of running a background check on someone for business purposes a few months back, I thought it would be fun to check the S.S.#'s of family members. Everything and everybody turned up good, her and her sisters were all born in Phoenix, her mom is from Jersey, father from Idaho, Indiana for everyone on my side...............until I got to my wife.

For some reason the first 3 numbers of her social indicate she was born in Wyoming. The thought of adoption crossed my mind, but her and her oldest sister look like they could be twins even though they're 5 years apart, so that was out. I asked her if her parents ever went to Idaho to visit her dads family at the time her mom was 8 or 9 months along, Wyoming is pretty much between Az. and Idaho, but she tells me no.

So either the system is flawed or..........SHE'S LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL get to the bottom of this.

The smart money here is that the system is flawed. Whenever I play "I can still make Cheyenne" by George Strait, we both kind of look at each other and laugh.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-4-2011 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

From my understanding, the prefixes denoting the geographical location of where the card was issued weren't always in use. Perhaps you were born before this period of time and the number you have just happens to have the number for New Mexico as the prefix. Or maybe the number that you have used to belong to a different state but was then moved to New Mexico.

Here are some quotes from the SSA's page:

Prior to 1973, social security numbers were assigned by our field offices.

The same area, when shown more than once, means that certain numbers have been transferred from one State to another, or that an area has been divided for use among certain geographic locations.

As for my SS-prefix, on the first site that you give, it didn't even have mine under any state! But the Social Security Administrations website had it. That first site seems to be missing some as many states seem to have several ranges.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IncognitoGhostman

No, I am not adopted. I look too much like my Dad and I have very unique eyes close to my mothers color. I have almost neon-ish green eyes.

I got in touch with my Dad this morning and he indicated that he had done some work in NM at Cannon AFB (army officer working at an AFB?) but only for a couple weeks. But we were still living in Texas and he did not apply for the SS#, my mother did. I bet this is the culprit behind my SS#. Not 100% sure but its all I go to go on.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
That site doesn't even have the prefix for Arkansas. (Where I was born.) I wonder why?
Doesn't make a lot of sense... but it doesn't matter either, in my opinion.

My sister and I almost have the exact same number, and she was born 4 years before me, and in another state! Her number and mine are exactly the same, except that the last two sets of digits are flipped.

EXAMPLE: 5678 to 7856 (Not the real numbers, of course.)

Random, I know. I always thought it was interesting, though.

Cheers,
Cody

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

NM in 1981, one year after birth.

Does the month and day match and it is just the year that doesn't ?

I find that to be curious . Do you possess a copy of your birth cert ? What about the date on it ? Could it be that whoever typed up your birth info at the base just made a typo ? Just fishing here . Or it could be whoever processed your info on your original ssn app made a typo . Which would make more sense than the bc angle .

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Mine is correct and seems that the SSN's of all the people I know the numbers of are correct as well. Interesting thread. I haven't read through yet, but will be following along.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Mine corresponds with the state I moved to directly after my birth. It was anywhere from 1 month to 3 months after I was born too.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I agree. So far with the responses on this thread are we able to suggest that the entire Obama SS# issue is foolish, and can we put that to rest yet?

No, we can't. Indeed, just the opposite. Even if you take the party line, it doesn't work. Obama was born in Hawaii, lived there a short while until his mother moved him to Indonesia where he went to grade school, then shipped him back to Hawaii to live with his grandparents whwre he attended an exclusive private school for Junior (Middle) school and high school. At no time did Obama live in or near Connecticut. Social Security cards were issued by region during that time. How do you explain that?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

reply to post by AnteBellum

Given the information you provided, my SS# is still incorrect. Does this prove a "conspiracy" in regards to the SSA, or is it possible that its just a misnomer when it comes to Obama's SS#?

This still wouldn't prove a "misnomer" re: BHO. He has multiple SS numbers registered in his name. That has been verified, but nobody in the MSM has the balls to do a real investigation. Just sweep it under the rug and return to business as usual...you know, critically important stuff like Lindsay Lohan, Glee and American Idol results.
edit on 1-4-2011 by General.Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Mine matches Texas. I didn't get one until I was a teenager. They didn't really care if you got one 48 years ago. Now I bet they make newborn babies get one. Next it will be affixed to babies by some electronic measure.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Mine corresponds to the right number.

By the way, most Republicanis in office feel that the birth certificate issue is being exploited by democrats to make the Republicans look racist and foolish.

It's a false flag op.

This is widely known.
edit on 1-4-2011 by MRuss because: Changed word

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
yes mine matches up with my state

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

SS numbers as assigned by state. Not by what state you were born in but in what state you reside when you apply for one. Now it is common to obtain a SS number as an infant for tax purposes but once upon a time you only got a SS# once you started working and so where ever you lived when you first started working or first apply for a SS# is the number you will recieve. Hope that clears things up for you!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee

reply to post by AnteBellum

Given the information you provided, my SS# is still incorrect. Does this prove a "conspiracy" in regards to the SSA, or is it possible that its just a misnomer when it comes to Obama's SS#?

This still wouldn't prove a "misnomer" re: BHO. He has multiple SS numbers registered in his name. That has been verified, but nobody in the MSM has the balls to do a real investigation. Just sweep it under the rug and return to business as usual...you know, critically important stuff like Lindsay Lohan, Glee and American Idol results.
edit on 1-4-2011 by General.Lee because: (no reason given)

How does somebody get 9 social security numbers anyway? I'm starting to think that Obama has been manufactured, like Lee Harvey Oswald.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ReRun

I'm trying to find a copy of my BC to follow that lead. Thanks for the suggestions, will update what I find.

reply to post by schuyler

So do you agree that he was born in Hawaii?

If so, does it matter where his SS# was issued? A few of us in this thread have some issues with SS# discrepancies. Many others have SS#'s from other states for various reasons.

What matters is that we are still Americans, including Obama unless proven to be a Kenyan/CIA plant, and the entire issue seams trivial.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I agree. So far with the responses on this thread are we able to suggest that the entire Obama SS# issue is foolish, and can we put that to rest yet?

Maybe if he is white yea

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by atomicn

At first I thought your comment was just wrong, but I have to admit that you may be right. Would this be an issue if Obama was blond-haired with blue eyes? Sadly, probably not.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

My SS# does match the state in which I was born; but none of my childrens do. I assure u I was there when they we born and they where born in the same state I was. ????????????????Makes me wonder.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

reply to post by jjkenobi

Does it make sense that mine is from NM, but I have never lived there nor have my parents?

reply to post by TrueAmerican

I prefer to think it maybe I was born at the Dulce base. Could I be an alien hybrid?
Where's the creepy conspiracy music when you need it?
edit on 31-3-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: spellin's

Here ya go ! Enjoy!!

Massive Attack - Angel

ahh the SSN Card ! Your Life History of Every thing you have done & will do a Recorded documented History
Rap Sheet On File for Life Your Just a Number !

Im Curious of How many of you ?

Can EASILY Add up a 6 in your SSN ! ? How many of you can see Masonic Numbers in you SSN ! like an 11, 13 & 33 within your SSN ? I wonder whats is the Ratio having those number in there

mine 11 first 3 middle 2 none last 4 33

Number of the Beast

650-699 unassigned, for future use

usrecordsearch.com
www.usrecordsearch.com...

The SSN Numbering Scheme ( SS Online ! )
www.ssa.gov...

Its All a Conspiracy Its all a Delusion in a Ball of Confusion a Fun with Numbers

Mine Matches my Birth Place ! Tho

edit on 1-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum

The Social Security number is a nine-digit number in the format "AAA-GG-SSSS". [21] The number is divided into three parts.
The Area Number, the first three digits, is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1973, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the office code in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be in the area where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1973, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on Thu Mar 31 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

I which case my childrens should start with the same 3 digits as mine, since I have lived here all my life.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join