It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Your SS# Match Your State of Birth?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
mine does NOT match either site....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Were either of your parents in the military at the time of your birth? My ssn does not match the state I was born in but my father's HOR/state of legal residence. Of course this was over 40 yrs ago. Did you or your parents ever reside in NM? That could explain it too.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I mentioned in the OP that the entire Obama SS# issue was the basis for this thread, and so far I think the responses show one very key thing.......as a previous post stated, SS#'s do not 100% prove where you where born.

So that is my agenda, to prove this issue is pretty much silly. Some people will use interesting, yet trivial information to try and drum-up a conspiracy against those they disagree with. Keep in mind that I am a conserative, and wish Obama was history, but the SS#/birther issue has become a 3-ring circus, and its more humorous than anythign else.

Thanks for playing along!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I did have fun with the game thanks, but one thing I can't put together from this......Did you prove Obama is an American citizen from this, since apparently nobody proved he wasn't??

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

lol does it work on this one?

They say its "complete"
"Complete SS Number List"

Site got overloaded...

Cached Version from Google
Complete SS Number List

edit on 31-3-2011 by SNeaKyTiKi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SNeaKyTiKi

Link doesn't work bud...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Nope, neither of my parents have lived there or stationed there in the military. Nothing of the sort.

reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

That's a different game. I was trying to concentrate on the SS# issue. So far it does not look good for those who think this is an issue to use against Obama.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Ok. Sorry. I will admit I may have read your OP too quickly the first time around. Obviously, an assumption of mine caused me to not notice that was your main objective.

Personally, I haven't been concerned over that issue, but I didn't mind paying along.
As a matter of fact, I slightly enjoyed it.
Due to this enjoyment, a new flag shall be granted.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Okay I understand now, I was hoping that wasn't your deciding information!! Makes sense. Now if we can just see the actual thing it would be a buzzkill because we wouldn't get to play these fun games!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Mine match perfectly.

But before you go hugging each other in success:

The allegation is the Social Security Administration says that particular SS# has never been issued.
edit on Thu Mar 31st 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Thats weird, I just tried it again and it worked.

Here's their main page: Social Security Numerology

Just click on "List by area" at the top of the page.

My security software says its a safe site, I checked after I saw they have like every number listed and if its a "valid" number.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Thats nice....now it says "500 - Too many accesses"

Crappy server maybe...

Maybe a cached version will work: Cached Prefix Numbers

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Yes.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Correct, thats the allegation, but no evidence to actually prove it. The only thing these men did was break the law in an attempt to drum something up.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I've got a good one: I know I was born in 1983. For the last few years though, when I try to file for taxes, the IRS and SS do not recognize my SS number. I found though, that if i lie and say that I was born in 1984, then everything is tip-top. Not sure if this is something to be concerned about. My state ID, drivers license, and birth certificate all show that I was born in '83 btw.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
My prefix matches exactly with West Virginia.

I am just a transplanted hillbilly.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
We debated this very topic to death, more than 6 months ago or so on ATS.

I bet that for anyone whose social security number does not match the state they were born in, it is for one of the following reasons:

-- relative's address in the state of your SS# (visiting, staying, etc.)
-- military
-- school address

or any other affiliation with that state. When we discussed this originally, many said they didn't know of any reason that the state that was listed and then later amended that statement to say....hey, never knew Mom had an apartment there....never knew my aunt was living there....etc.

The question is:

What would Obama's connection to Connecticut be? Not one mention in his books or anything else that I, or others, could find. That's really the question and once answered, the mystery is over.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SNeaKyTiKi

still does not match...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Mine isn't even close, I was born in MI, but have a Virginia number

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Dang, mine says I was born in area 51!!! Yikes I was born as I recall clearly California!!!

What does this mean?

The numerology one also says I come from area 51
Uh Ohhh
edit on 31-3-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join