It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Floating on the Ocean WHAT!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
I have come across this - can only be described as the most extraordinary information I've read in a long time (correction 'ever') and would explain many many of the mysterious things discussed here on ATS.
All about California floating on the Ocean and riddled with underground tunnels etc.,

It explains why the ground is collapsing everywhere and so, so much more - it is so incredible reading this paper that I had to bring it here for you guys to decipher - it talks about the Navy being involved and oh so many people from Government etc.,

It is a very long article and is packed with information. I have read quite a chunk up to now and will be taking the rest to bed with me.

Perhaps you can give it a glance over it's very interesting (there's loads of reading) but it will give you an idea of the gist of it all.

I am not claiming this is all for real but - hell if it is ........ Perhaps it's a novel ...

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Thoughts .....

Its definitely a novel. A quick search of the sources mentioned in the beginning leads me to believe this. Rebel Magazine? Search Magazine? Consumertronics? Its bs...done in usual suspects style.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Good Lord, people. The OP can't do anything about the wall of text: He simply cited a source. This whole things sounds very similar to some of John Lear's writing. He cites a Naval base on some small lake in nevada and says our subs can get there through caverns to the Pacific. The base is a NUWES: Naval Undersea Wafare Engineering Station. They test the acoustics of torpedos and the like. Seems to me an isolated lake away from everything would be an ideal test bed, but Lear saw "Navy" and concluded "caverns"

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatifitweretrue
reply to post by Seekeye2

California is not the only city in America and America is not the only country in the world, so i will overlook the read thanks- oh and to summarise it is easy- Get Safari run services-summarise- walah

edit on 28-3-2011 by whatifitweretrue because: (no reason given)

lol california is not a city, good job.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontProbeMeBro

Could you perhaps break up some of that fandangery and post the crucial parts?

It seems like an interesting read, but the American in me is saying, "Durrr durrr tooo muchhh worrrddds."

Here ya go guys. Don't know if it's been posted yet as I haven't read through the thread, but here is a synopsis - a READABLE synopsis:

www.rense.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
LOL look at you people..lol.just a bunch of snobby little whiners.."wall of text wall of text" it is you whiny little "gotta have it my way" people that have ruined humanity.You act as if all is just for you.You're all so spoiled that you can't read something if it isn't broken down into bite size pieces..Do you all write to book publishers and tell them "hey I bought this book but can't read it because some pages are just a wall of text" lol..If you want your reading to be the way you like..copy it,open up note pad or whatever you have..paste it..then break it down anyway you want..You sound like a bunch of children. And are missing the whole point of sharing knowledge..You would have just ignored this great written piece from forbidden knowledge just because you're to lazy to work through the text...you don't deserve knowledge.bunch of whiners.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Nebulous1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
A tip for those that have trouble with reading huge walls of text...cut and paste the information into a word document and you can space the paragraphs as you read and keep track of where you are.

Originally posted by The Sword
To the folks complaining about a "wall of text": You're all wimps.

Just concentrate and perhaps your ADD will stay in check for once.

It's not ADD it just hurts my eyes.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PoeticRooster

No..you're just a whiner.Justify it anyway YOU want,but the reality is you're a baby."It hurts"shut up.Its reading,how lazy can you be.WHINERS

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

LOL...I wasn't being lazy...I went to the trouble of cutting and pasting it into a word document so that I could read it..just thought I would share the tip. You posted your reply as I was writing mine so I didn't see that you had already made that suggestion, otherwise I wouldn't have posted anything.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Try ctrl + A , makes it a little easier.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Been up all night reading - Brilliant! Packed with information and extremely interesting stories.

It is not a Novel - but there's a few novels in it.

Anyone read the bit about H202 - I'm already writing my letter of enquiry and there's lots and lots of other stuff to follow up.

For those of you who have complained about it hurting their poor little eyes - it's called effort! If you have a genuine thirst for knowledge you will make the effort. Even the Blind do it via Brail. (Now that's effort)

All I can say is that you don't know what you're missing.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Good link OldCorp but that synopsis is for just one chapter - there is so much more to this read. Thanks anyway.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Too much for my ADD to handle but a quick copy, paste and an increase in font size did the trick.

Seems this has a little bit for everybody. I can see this being used to plug the holes in a lot of different theories I have heard around the net.

As theories go I will say that it is actually more believable than some I have heard.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

It makes me wonder how we haven't seen it! It's like finding the missing pieces of the Jig Saw.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Re: "wall of text"...

C'mon OP, don't you realise the average human can't read more than two lines of a paragraph before getting confused?

Jeez...what the F*** has happened to people's abilities to read!!??
Afraid to read, because it's "joined up writing"? F*** me!!!!

Man, what an advert for illiteracy...

OP - THANK YOU for the info - personally, I have no problem reading words that don't seperate into convenient little paragraphs...

Woe betide these imbeciles who would attempt to read a book! Guess what - books actually have paragraphs of several lines...!!!

edit on 28-3-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Arguing about a "Wall of Text" when you should be looking at this ...

A friend of mine finally tracked the man down. He is now living quietly in retirement and asked that no details pointing to him be revealed as he does not want publicity and government attention. After writing this article, I destroyed my files on him. This is his story..."

Code for, what you are about to read is pure fiction.

Come on folks, don't they even teach the most basic facts about the Earth Sciences in school anymore? "Floating on the Ocean"

Look up good information on the Pacific Plate and associated features. Also read about Plate Tectonics. First though it's good to have at least a basic understanding of the Earth and it's composition. Most of it's quite easy to understand. The Field of Geology is not hiding anything from the public.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

This goes with your underground tunnels, I've found stuff on this in the past few years. Supposedly people in the 1900's found giants in some underground tunnels in Death Valley. Not just one account, but many. A lot of people say these giants were very up to date and smart, I have one site you can look on but you'll have to google the rest:

s8int.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
devils hole...

"no sign of bottom"

"40,000 square miles" of water..

middle of california..

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
with names like "branton" and "val valorian" on this, i highly suspect this to be maybe a movie some time soon. can anyone say serpo?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
There are blatant errors/mis-info in this wall of text. Just start with a search on the U.S.S. Thresher and U.S.S. Scorpion nuclear subs. The Op article stated that these subs were never found. Wrong!!!

They were both found after their sinking and never operated in the Pacific ocean.

I suspect more misleading examples will be found.

I wouldn't waste your time with this wall of text.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join