It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kimesia - The Burger King Bikini Brawler! (Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It's IGNORANCE plain and simple. We're getting more and more of it as a portion of the younger generation feels more entitled to anything they want. "How dare you not have what I want!" Civility is going out of style in a hand basket.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
Anarchy in action dude. Anarchy in action.

That is NOT anarchy in action. That is devolutionin action. That is idiocy in action. I hope that it isn't representative of the anarchistmovement. If what the above poster says is true then most likely the BK workers were as endeared to her behavior before the incident as we are to her behavior during.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Whopper juniors are pretty tasty. Maybe even worth fighting for! I will say one thing if the citizens of the United States rally to battle for the Call of Burger King and having it your way, just imagine how fast we could mobilize to face an actual real threat/enemy/disaster.

Too bad we couldn't brawl our way out of the hurricane Katrina disaster. Maybe some Americans are good for building, some Americans are good for helping and some Americans are good for.....well....we will find something that they are good at.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent
She claims that a BK employee threw something at her and that started the brawl; Either way it was crazy that it got to that point and she even realizes it.

I can imagine how that incident went down. Kimesia was rude before she started throwing punches and the BK employee got irritated and tossed the food less gently than Kimesia desired. Kimesia then upped it to the extreme absurdity.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by idonotcollectstamps
Too bad we couldn't brawl our way out of the hurricane Katrina disaster. Maybe some Americans are good for building, some Americans are good for helping and some Americans are good for.....well....we will find something that they are good at.

Mine sweeping?

2nd line

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by idonotcollectstamps

I think maybe we should be asking whats in the fast food that makes people nuts?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin
Marijuanna is seen as a harmless thing amongst youth...but if it is laced???

Got that fear wagon just rolling dont ya?
You obviously know very little about marijuana, and the inner city drug culture, so why would you spread rumurs and fear like that?

Can you give me some stats on how much weed is laced? I didnt think so.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
This is why some people hate all black people.

The same people that lack intelligence to actually dig deeper than skin color.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Any race can act this way, to target one with a response like this is not very wise, and in bad taste.
Words like these causes more racial issues, it is not constructive only destructive.
The problems in society are very deep, and go back a long way. The first thing that needs to be done is to learn how to forgive and bury the hatchet. Instead of dwelling on the past, or staying in one place, society needs to move forward with a better and healthier attitude.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Any race can act this way, to target one with a response like this is not very wise, and in bad taste.
Words like these causes more racial issues, it is not constructive only destructive.
The problems in society are very deep, and go back a long way. The first thing that needs to be done is to learn how to forgive and bury the hatchet. Instead of dwelling on the past, or staying in one place, society needs to move forward with a better and healthier attitude.

I never said I hated black people. I said this is why SOME people hate black people.

Of course all races act like this. Mexicans dumbing out like that is the reason why I don't go to the flea market anymore.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
It amazes and saddens me how people disrespect anything and everyone anymore.
The 2nd amendment comes to mind to have people act civilized.
Nothing like a 357 to neutralize problems.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

That is NOT anarchy in action. That is devolutionin action. That is idiocy in action. I hope that it isn't representative of the anarchistmovement.

We agree and disagree here. This is most definitely NOT representative of the anarchist movement. No question.

However anarchy is NOT controlled by the anarchist movement.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Maybe this is an appropriate time for some inspired music to all this chaotic craziness.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Update - March 28

Kimesia, 31, was originally charged with misdemeanor battery. That charge has since been updated to felony criminal mischief with damage of more than $1,000 as well as disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. Well, Kimesia said she "don't play no games" but now her ass "be going to jail" where it deserves to be.

Now I just wish some of the people milling about and supporting her get arrested and thrown in jail.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Mod: If you see this will you please remove "Kimesia - " from the title as this is not her real name.

Update

Apparently this waste of Oxygen gave the police a false name which was part of the originally released story. Her name is NOT Kimesia Smith.

Source

She used the name of a person she went to high school with. The real assailant is Nekiva Vonte Hardy which has a criminal rap-sheet including coc aine possession, criminal mischief, and hindering prosecution.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join