It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many Many Plane Incidents on the RSOE EDIS...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
hisz.rsoe.hu...

This is just plane weird folks... And yes.. I intended the pun...lol
edit on 21-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: accident

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I was just there and thinking the same thing theres alot of airplane incidents? in north america anyways but I live in canada and it doesnt show canada or nothing happening in canada ?
edit on 21-3-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: extra addition

edit on 21-3-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I agree. It's kind of odd. I have only been watching that site for about two months but every so often it seems the whole thing is filled with plane crashes. Then there are weeks where there aren't any at all. I didn't think that two months was a long enough period of time to be sure that it was weird, but it certainly has got my attention. I think it was maybe around March 9th that it was last "littered" with small plane crashes. They did not seem to be near any of the following quake activity as best I can recall.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I've seen this happen a few times before but have never found or really searched for any corresponding evidence.better late then never.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
haha i scope out this site everyday its nothing to worry about it will report as a incedint for the verry little things

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamenie
haha i scope out this site everyday its nothing to worry about it will report as a incedint for the verry little things

I agree. I just checked out the site and the incident details are the exact same thing as always.

Fairchild A-10 Thunderbolt 2 ()

It has to be some sort of glitch in the system

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

From 3/16-3/21 there were 23 recorded accidents with 8 fatalities. A majority of the accidents were crashes short of the runway. Maybe they need to increase training hours in order to get a license? Seems like most could have been avoided if the pilot's were more experienced

Report found here:

www.faa.gov...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Compare that map with the one dude is making of the rumbling sounds. Correlation? ATS - Map of Rumbling sounds

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
look familiar?
Flight delay map

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealTruth84

no it says that because thats the first model on there

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealTruth84

Originally posted by tamenie

I agree. I just checked out the site and the incident details are the exact same thing as always.

Fairchild A-10 Thunderbolt 2 ()

It has to be some sort of glitch in the system

I would agree, this entry has been removed. No note of an A10 anywhere on there going back to the 16th.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I clicked on something earlier and it said it was the "no fly zone" over Libya.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

Am I correct in that the RSOE EDIS map is updated consistently??? In other words.. I've seen an earthquake in cali..and 2hrs later the event is taken off...? Do you think that they gather plane crashes and then all at once put them on? Again.. I thought it was real time 911?

if it is...

There are threads that were started here just in the last couple days concerning strange noise's... loud rumbles... sonic booms across fl and other states....

there is a thread concerning compass and they aren't working right... etc..etc..

That's what made me go.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
If you look at the website in the details, it shows that all the airplane incidents in the last few days (since march 18th) were just reported on the website today (march 21st) so its actually from the last few days, its just that it all got reported at once if that makes sense

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
www.faa.gov...

that is the reports that were made on the 21st but if you look at the dates of the incidents, they're from the last few days.

and here, www.faa.gov...

you can see that there's usually 5 or 6 or so a day, and from my understanding these preliminary reports are where rsoe edis gets its updates for the airplane incidents.

EDIT: also, like someone above stated, most of these incidents were during landing with no injuries.
edit on 22-3-2011 by ML8715 because: forgot something

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ML8715

Your right.. I figured that out before I came back here to see if any new post had arrived. All these crashed happened on 3-18 3-19 3-20... 3days and all those crashes.. and what's more...they're all running off the runway or crashing for *unknown reasons*... ?

Isn't that bizzare or no? Do we have that many crashes all the time? Many Many flights taking off daily... there's bound to be some getting in trouble... but this does seem to be a lot?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ML8715

ok.. makes sense.. reading the compass forum and the noise forum.. maybe I'm just a little nevous and jerKeY..lol omg.. I'm turning into a dooms dayer... someone give me a pill quick..lol

edit on 22-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: I'm an idiot

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

No worries, everyone is nervous these days, myself included lol. Also, if you look at the number of crew and passengers most of these flights were only 1 or 2 people so my guess is it's either private planes or pilots training, something like that, none of them were like big flights.

ETA: when I first saw it on there a couple hours ago, I freaked out too haha. I was like wow, that's a lot of plane incidents, until I looked further into it lol.
edit on 22-3-2011 by ML8715 because: none

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Nice, I was just about to post something. With all the wacky compass threads, (wacky compasses, not threads) haha....Then seeing all the "plane incidents" on the disaster map(which I check multiple times daily)...
Anyways,
nice.
Keeping an eye here and there.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
mmm interesting.

so a lot of landing stuff going on :

just take a look at this :

Magnetic Fields caused by electrical currents traveling through the airframe

Another problem you might encounter is external magnetic fields caused by using the aircraft’s structure for the current return path (ground) back to the battery. Your aircraft becomes a solenoid and acts as a bar magnet. Such currents, if strong enough, can magnetize the aircraft structure. Modern Light-weight starters in 12 volt aircraft draw very high current loads. Be sure that you have a adequate (robust) grounding path back to the starter.

For example, when you turn on the landing light, the current travels through the aircraft structure on its way back to the battery. Current flow radiates a magnetic field that may influence the compass. This type of problem is diagnosed by turning on electrical appliances and observing how the compass reacts. To fix this problem you need to move the compass or move the electrical path away from the compass.

It is interesting to note that there are automotive compasses that automatically compensate for localized distortions in the magnetic field. The “heart” of this system is a compass-on-a-chip that you can now purchase as a compass kit. One wonders if the 50 year old aircraft compass is due for an upgrade.

The degausser draws approximately six amperes on steel and seven amperes in air.

link : www.sacskyranch.com...

go to the part : Magnetic Fields caused by electrical currents traveling through the airframe

particular this information speaks of changes in the compas while starting the landing of the plane.
it says that it especially is occuring in light weight planes and these planes are all cesna's ?

how coincedence is it, that the planes who had landing problems are lightweight planes ?

www.faa.gov...

not saying it is but just thinking out of the box...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join