It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
i'm just throwing this one out there...since nasa is mothballing thier fleet of space shuttles..maybe these rumbles are the sounds off them testing out new rockets and ships/shuttles..we still need to get to space..maybe on the map you can pinpoint certain factories or training facilities to see if anything links up..im sure this will not explain all of the rumblings but maybe it can remove a couple of the reported cases..it is an eerie phenomenom that has only recently been noticed or recorded..another possiblity is not neccesarily ground quaking but the sound/frequency of escaping air and gases from undetected vents leading into the earth..the planet seems to be a bit more active as of late..just a couple of ideals

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

the sound has always been around,just not this freaking loud,the frequncie you are hearing is man made.What ever you think ,it will hapen,whatever you believe,it will happen in some way shape or form,you humans aare all doomed...DOOMED.

posted on 26-1-2011 @ 06:38 PM this post WHAT IN GODS GREEN EARTH IS GOING ON?
This frequencies that’s in the air is so high and on point ,it doesn’t make since I swear. I got people reading thoughts around me , my ‘HD AQUA EXTRA DIAMOND CLARITY DREAMS’ have come back after 2 years, I had 2 de-ja-vus >something that hasn’t happened since the early 90s ,the dreams I am having are coming true within day and weeks instead of years.
In all seriousness ,for those that understand.

ITS NOT NATURAL...not natural at all

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
I posted this in another thread, but the more I think about it the more it makes sense.

If I had to guess, and this is pure speculation on my part, I'd be willing to bet that every report being made that claims to hear exactly the same thing are all located on or near a faultline between tectonic plates.
I have to wonder if maybe the magma layer, for whatever reason, is expanding causing increased pressure between all the connecting tectonic plates.
Now, I couldn't even begin to guess what would cause the magma layer to expand. Perhaps increased gravitational influence from the moon. Perhaps electromagnetic influence from solar activity. More likely a combination of both and/or other influences as yet not thought of.
Who knows.
But either way, I'll buy that before I buy into HAARP or black budget experimental craft.

edit on 3/22/2011 by dethduck because: Formatting

About four months ago, I stumbled upon this guys youtube videos and within those videos, he has a theory about this expansion you are talking about which trips me out, I dont know how oopen minded you are, but I will warn you, his ideas are pretty wild, but strangely familiar, like I know what he is saying deep down in my heart is true and makes total sense, and the guy isnt trying to sell books, or seminars, or get publicity at anytime. He has had a couple private seminars by word of mouth and been on a radio show, thats it. Go to youtube, and go to horusdownunder 's website and check out his videos: "our place in the universe and the grand deception" there are three parts to the videos each about 10 minutes each, just make sure to start from the beginning and you can add all the videos in a cue to make it easier, then play que. His name is George Kavasillas enjoy! In fact I reccomend ANYONE CHECK THIS GUY OUT
Marriah

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Seems like these noises are lining up with the New madrid zone. Could a major earthquake be imminent?

very interesting, I wonder if these sounds are comon before earthquake's aswell as volcanoes.
It would be great to get a seismologist on this thread.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I posted on a different thread about the details, for the sake of time
March 10th 2011 Two Rivers, Wisconsin 6:30 to 6:45 pm (cst)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I just created an account because after googling around for fault lines I came accross this image which almost mirrors the map posted by the OP.

Unfortunately I got a google security warning so I didn't dig further into it.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CkGordon

Google security warning? Good finding, thanks!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Is there a way to add my location to the map? I have heard rumblings in Maryland, and it has been freaking me out because I personally don't like not knowing what is going on, if something is happening I need to know what it is, even if the information is bad at least I am informed. So this is completely bizarre, anyways, I hear it sometimes in Maryland there is a train near me but I can tell the difference now, the train has a different sounds and so do the planes and helicopters, I don't know how to explain it other then it sounds like the planet is being moved out of orbit or the axis is shifting, I am not saying that is what is going on but it sorta reminds me of when you roll a bowling ball on a table and it kinda has that low rumble that is constant, I remember when I was little girl I used to play with bowling balls and I used to tilt them a bit on our dinning room table and it use to make a slight rumble type sound and this sound is sorta the same but amplified x100000. I hope that made sense XD
edit on 3/22/2011 by ISis12RA12ELohim because: typo (AGAIN)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
It seems to coincide with the major weather fronts that were clashing from extreme cold and warm temperatures. Along that line, one area was around 75 degrees while a few miles north were experiencing 30 degrees. There is the theory that the 2 fronts smashing each other caused this vibrational echo, but I don't buy it personally. If your map is accurate then there are areas where there were no jet stream contrasts of temperatures.

Either way I don't think we will ever get to the bottom of what the real causes of these were. Good effort, and I look forward to seeing how this turns out.

It wasn't the weather geez. Did you actually listen to the videos?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Since we dont have any of these noises here in NZ. I would like to ask if the animals are doing anything weird at the moment.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

It's perfectly clear to me and I don't see why it wouldn't be clear to everybody else.
New Madrid Fault Line is about to explode with a huge earthquake this year.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Thanks for all your effort here. In the other thread I notice quite a few people mention being within 4-10 miles of an airport or military base. Hopefully I can find time today to update the map with airport and militryocations as well as superimpose it with the rift map, fault lines, and lay line maps. If thts ok with the map maker.

I'll also point out that almost everyone who reports the weather conditions during the experience states Cloudy.

Ducting: I do not believe this theory because of the shaking and the animal reactions. However, I do think this was dismissed too quickly by most If you look at an image of how ducting works (sorry. cant find the one i was seeing) Air pressure causes the sound to get trapped in a layer and reverberate making it possible for the sound to travel farther. If sound is bouncing top to bottom for miles and miles could this cause repeated echos accounting for the length of the sound? Could the bouncing also account for the Contact like wavering that is being reported?

On a somewhat related topic, marine mammals use a similar phenomena to communicate extremely long distances. Basicly, sound gets trapped in a layer causing it to bounce its way across the ocean.

www.whoi.edu...
just over halfway down the page under the topic How Do They Hear That

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I heard this noise in Hervey Bay Queensland Australia, it went for an unusual 3 or 4 minutes, jets around this area last about a minute. I also couldn't see the jet or whatever made the noise and thought I was trippin'

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Heres what I posted in another thread about these noises. -

This is going out on a limb here but I just felt like I have to throw this in here.

Does anyone remember Dark Knights "predictions" from a few years ago? In short, he basically said that we will start seeing unexplainable stuff in the skys in the years to come (he posted this years ago) and the sightings will increase over time. Ill try to find some of his threads and link them on here if anyones interested.

Im thinking, maybe instead of actually "seeing" unexplained things in the sky, did he possibly also mean we may "hear" these things to? I know its somewhat of a far strech, but these noises are increasing within the past few days, atleast from what I have seen on ATS.

-I mean the member Dark Knight (I think his name was spelled differently).....not the movie

I checked one of his threads, and yes, he did say we would hear sounds we never heard before.

link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

What time was this. And if this is the same thing. Then i think we can rule out fault lines

link   
At least as far as the mechanical, rhythmic rumblings like the one in the OP, I might bet my money on the underground tunnel theory.

1) Many former military officials have mentioned the development of massive boring machines for drilling underground tunnels, connecting a nationwide or even worldwide network of underground bases.
Project Camelot

Similar machinery was used to bore the Eurotunnel:
Eurotunnel

2) This theory seems to make the fewest assumptions without resorting to bizarre theories of natural phenomena, like "farmland windstorms" or whatever. Additionally the US military (and others) has extensive documented experience in detonating nuclear explosions underground, which is known to form an underground cavity.
Wikipedia: Underground Nuclear Testing
Of course, I'm no geo-engineer - there may be easier ways to bore a large underground space.

3) I would imagine that sounds arising from underground movement might have an eerie effect above ground, even seeming to come from the sky. You have to consider that the noise isn't just coming from one underground point, like a speaker in your basement. It would be dissipated through the earth over a wider area, and thus might seem to have more of an ambient effect.

4) DARPA has recently been interested in the development of a positioning system for underground environments as an alternative to GPS - which cannot always penetrate to underground tunnels - tentatively known as S-BUG. It's stated objective:

The objective of the Sferics-based Underground Geopositioning (S-BUG) program is to develop and demonstrate a mapping and navigation system that provides Global Positioning System (GPS) equivalent accuracy in underground environments. The program will investigate innovative approaches that enable revolutionary and fundamental advances in the use of natural and manmade signals-of-opportunity as the basis for geopositioning.

2010 S-BUG Proposer's Day Event

5) Finally, the OP's handy map seems to coincide with this theory, as it actually suggests the rough location of where just such a tunnel might be under construction. I haven't read this thread completely yet but I'd be curious to see the dates of each of those reports.

----
Invisible motherships notwithstanding, the underground tunnel seems like the most likely explanation to me. As for WHY someone might be boring such tunnels, I can only speculate.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I woke up thinking that if I wanted to stir an ant hill, where woud it be. The middle east. HAARP? Dance, you brothers, dance.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Around 1pm to 2pm in the day, after it we had days of rain too.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnus47

I might bet my money on the underground tunnel theory.
YES, that's what I've thought from the very start.Now that I see these sightings, or should I say "hearings", all line up on the map, I feel it is most likely a massive tunnel being built underground.

there may be easier ways to bore a large underground space.
www.projectcamelot.org...

edit on 22-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
IS ALIENS!

..could be?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join