It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Anyone got a Zeppelin for sale?

Must be big enough for at least ten people, never mind the price

edit on 21-3-2011 by notsosunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by UtahRosebud
Whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA!!!!!

Go read this article from 2002 about a Geologist who talks about a "northeast trending earthquake zone" that needs to be studied.

Geologist Offers New Theory Article

And take a look at the map listed in that article... and compare it to the one you've created.

Map

Holy Krakoa! That's some scary mess! Oooohhhh see maybe it is truly weather related! But they don't want to cause panic, but WTH, shouldn't they be moving people out of these areas just in case stuff blows? Oh yeah, never mind I forgot they want to kill off about 300,000,000 of us so this fits their plan perfectly. Ooh I am mad now. But isn't Camp David near these mountains? Maybe that's why Obama has never gone to Camp David? Hmmmmmmmmm.
edit on 21-3-2011 by ldyserenity because: repetitive sentence

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

This link will take you to the "Rift Zone" that was being discussed earlier in correlation with the line...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by spydrbyte25

That has been showing up on their website for months on and off.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by UtahRosebud

The 1812 New Madrid earthquakes took place along this fault line! One of the eyewitness accounts describes a rumbling sound during the earthquakes!

On the 16th of December, 1811, about two o'clock, a.m., we were visited by a violent shock of an earthquake, accompanied by a very awful noise resembling loud but distant thunder...

edit on 21/3/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

by what I read, the appalations formed way back during the formation of pangea, or whatever you want to call it, the time that all the landforms joined into one continent. They are volcanic, or were when they were formed, but they are so old and I don't think they are planning on doing much of anything except sit there and look pretty....and well, block most of the nasty weather from my neck of the woods....

It looks though, on the made it is on the western side of the mountains, so, well, it might be the new madrid fault shifting...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bmck12

sorry ..i just remember some stuff as the following about st francisville la :

Contributed from the 1975 Audubon Pilgrimage Booklet by the WFP Historical Society
This oldest town in the Florida Parishes has been called the town two miles long and two yards wide; it lies on a loessal ridge created by the dust storms of the Glacier Period. Swept n from the western plains, this soil formed vertical cliffs sometimes ninety feet high which rested on the sand and clay bottom of an ancient sea. These formations occur only in a narrow strip of land extending from Baton Rouge into Tennessee; the ridges are actually the foothills of the Appalachians.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

I didnt see it on here so if someone else added this please correct me but you left Florida out too. There was a thread on here about it the other day.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Go read this article from 2002 about a Geologist who talks about a "northeast trending earthquake zone" that needs to be studied.

Geologist Offers New Theory Article

And take a look at the map listed in that article... and compare it to the one you've created.

Map

That's incredible, it certainly looks like it's a near match! But i still have to ask myself, why are people hearing it in canada, uk, ireland, california, etc?
I know that the "evidence" i used to make this map comes from peoples postings on ats and there is no way to filter the truth from the non truth, and the real significant events from the explainable yet misinterpreted. So this map will never be perfect, but if we keep at it, maybe something will start to show itself.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30

I didnt see it on here so if someone else added this please correct me but you left Florida out too. There was a thread on here about it the other day.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did leave it out cause i didn't know what town it happened, i'm gonna add it to the new map though, no worries.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fazza!
reply to post by UtahRosebud

The 1812 New Madrid earthquakes took place along this fault line! One of the eyewitness accounts describes a rumbling sound during the earthquakes!

On the 16th of December, 1811, about two o'clock, a.m., we were visited by a violent shock of an earthquake, accompanied by a very awful noise resembling loud but distant thunder...

Can someone show me exactly where the new madrid fault line is drawn on a map? Is it even the same as what we see in this thread?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
@Under Water:
Here are the infos I've got from the other threads:

User: trusername
1. the exact location: San Francisco CA near Sutro Tower on Twin Peaks
2. the time it happened: March 19th after midnight
3. how long it lasted: well over 1/2 hour
4. do your best to describe the sound, was it long and constant with no fade in/ fade out? was it pulsating or rhythmic? did the ground shake or vibrate the whole time? It was incredibly loud - really really loud hum - I can tell you it wasn't a plane or a tunnel drill - it was definitely coming from above. And on such a stormy night I couldn't see anything but rain clouds - there were no lights what ever it was. And it was from more than just wind in the tower - it was bigger than that - bigger and from more directions.

----------------------------------------------------

User: megaresistence
1. the exact location: Bridgewater, NJ (somerset county)
2. the time it happened: March 21 around 11:30am central
3. how long it lasted: it must of been going on for atleast 30-60 min
4. do your best to describe the sound, was it long and constant with no fade in/ fade out? was it pulsating or rhythmic? did the ground shake or vibrate the whole time? it sounded like a dump trucks tailgate slamming the back of the truck when they dump things and it also sounded like long thunder, its hard to explain the sound, it was not normal

---------------------------------------------------

User: bauldrick
1. the exact location: Lincs, NE
2. the time it happened: March 21 between 6 and 7pm
3. how long it lasted: could be heard for 10-15 mins
4. do your best to describe the sound, was it long and constant with no fade in/ fade out? was it pulsating or rhythmic? did the ground shake or vibrate the whole time? distinct low rumbling

User: bmorebirdflu
1. the exact location: between salisburry and oc Md. eastern shore
2. the time it happened: 815am 3-21-2011
3. how long it lasted: twice in a row
4. do your best to describe the sound, was it long and constant with no fade in/ fade out? was it pulsating or rhythmic? did the ground shake or vibrate the whole time?

User: maestromason
1. the exact location: Cleveland, Ohio
2. the time it happened: March 18th all night
3. how long it lasted: twice in a row
4. do your best to describe the sound, was it long and constant with no fade in/ fade out? was it pulsating or rhythmic? did the ground shake or vibrate the whole time? Sounded like Extremely large flames popping, like when you light an acetylene torch and had too much O2 on and you get that POP! But extremely large, numerous and loud coming from the upper atmosphere. Origin: All around in the sky, from the sky.

----------------------------------------------------
More to come.....

edit on 21-3-2011 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

eastern shore Md between oc and salisbury. 815 am 3/21/2011. twice in a row. do increase or decrease in sound or volume. pattern stayed the same. almoast like contact or a bad drummer. just bass drum. bad headache and pressure in head too. first on started on a dime and endend suddenly 3 secounds later secound one strated and same thing started sudnley and ended on a dime. very loud. no planes in the sky at all. was light rain but between 5 and 7 it was raining harder but when it happended just light rain. 40 to 45 degrees f. very chilly. Thank you. i was thinking maybe emp from the nuclear plant in japan dosnt nuclear exlposes cause emp's. maybe a light one. any power outages or electronic problems. the pattern dosnt look right now like it came from japan execpt for uk felling it to. world wide event
exact location willards md population 938 small country empty town on eastern shore md 815am est. lasted maybe 7-10 mins. cant be digging. we cant have basements to close to water sea level. you can dig your own well easily.
edit on 21-3-2011 by bmorebirdflu because: i put more exact location and it can't be under ground here. you can dig your own well. water is real close cant have basement

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hearing it all over the world? UK CANADA? Uh oh, I don't know that is very weird. Maybe it has something to do with the solar storms? Is there a sunburst or anything like that happening maybe forming ionization creating this effect? I don't know. Maybe it is HAARP? Maybe it is LHC too, are they doing anything this week? I know it's underground and contained, but maybe this pertains to those photons out there that are connected to photons (whatever they call it where they form bonds(Quantum Entaglement)) in the experiment, that would be crazy, right?

edit on 21-3-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

edit on 21-3-2011 by ldyserenity because: clarifying

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

It looks something like this:

Sorry won't allow me to post the image!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Has anyone identified if this is like the Taos Hum?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
That map on the first page is interesting
some reason it reminded me of this thread ( with user made maps )
Compasses going crazy...Theories and Research, here
I wonder if they are both connected some how.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water

That's incredible, it certainly looks like it's a near match! But i still have to ask myself, why are people hearing it in canada, uk, ireland, california, etc?
I know that the "evidence" i used to make this map comes from peoples postings on ats and there is no way to filter the truth from the non truth, and the real significant events from the explainable yet misinterpreted. So this map will never be perfect, but if we keep at it, maybe something will start to show itself.

I've been following all of the threads on this "noise" and it's fascinating and scary all at the same time! Great job guys keeping track of the locations and possibly causes.

To Under Water there may be many reasons it's heard in other parts of the world. Like another poster said, possibly once it's all plotted on the map a pattern will emerge or it will make more sense? But also, unfortunately, a possibility is that not everyone is being honest. I hate to be so disbelieving of others, but so many times on ATS someone chimes in with their account and it's either later found to be a hoax, or the poster never comes back again. Now i'm not saying that's what anyone who has replied thus far is doing...but that is a possibility either now or in the future.

You have to keep in mind that even if a few points on the map make no sense (because someone was untruthful)..it's the overall big picture and the majority of the plotted points that should show you a pattern.

Keep up the great work and I'll be watching this thread closely

Michelle

P.S. All is well and no weird sounds here in Southwestern Ontario...although to my complete embarrassment a few nights back I swore an airplane was going to crash into our house and dragged my husband outside only to find our neighbour 2 doors down using his table saw

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
User: gluon
1. the exact location: Essex county NJ
2. the time it happened: Monday March 21st starting at around 10:30am.
3. how long it lasted: remained audible and unchanged for approximately 20 minutes
4. do your best to describe the sound, was it long and constant with no fade in/ fade out? was it pulsating or rhythmic? did the ground shake or vibrate the whole time? Heard a long rumbling engine like sound. The sound seemed to emanate from high in the sky. I was unable to identify it's source.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

User: IncognitoGhostman
1. the exact location: Western NY, south of Rochester
2. the time it happened: about a week ago and it was midday
3. how long it lasted: It lasted for about 10-15 minutes
4. do your best to describe the sound, was it long and constant with no fade in/ fade out? was it pulsating or rhythmic? did the ground shake or vibrate the whole time? I just chalked it off as a tractor or something

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Not the Hum, light gas torches being lit only on a massive scale and echoing/reverberating. Sounded like some heavy ass industrial work being done on the atmosphere is what it sounded like to me. It makes you think wtf the government is doing "off-the-grid"?

We have not had any local news coverage at all about it, but yet it was loud enough to draw anyone and everyone outside to hear it....strange indeed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join