It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic monster: Geomagnetic field reveals increasing danger of 'continent killing' quakes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Anything about him that wasn't written by him?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Exactly

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

edit on 3/21/2011 by GoldenFleece because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Just had to throw this out there.
If this guy is as good as they say he is. Then Well I have nothing to say.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by raiders247

Really - it couldn't possible be what the global scientific community has been stating for nigh on decades - Global Climate Change ?

No must be a core shift.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

edit on 3/21/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
There is really nothing to fear but if you must......

If I were one to fear anything I would fear living thru this.
I have even heard some of the Japaneese say that they wish they hadn't
been spared.

There are alot of things much worse than dying.
It IS coming folks.
I would tell you to prepare to the best of your abilities
both physically and spiritually.
you may not want to live thru this.

God Bless.

I agree i know i don't want to live threw this and i hope its fast and we all do not have to suffer..I am in ca.with most of my family here.After reading and seeing this i will never be the same.Bless this earth and all of us.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Johnny Anonymous has an extensive thread about Jim Berkland's West Coast predictions.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
The destroyer is coming,it doesnt care how much money you have,what color you are,or what god you pray to. No one can be prepared for it.many will die,few will live.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I haven't been here for long and I don't know who Edgar Cayce is. Everyone keeps talking about him on here. Can someone please fill me in?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thank God, I'm so glad you cleared that up for me...wait, while you are at it, does God exist?

If I have anymore questions about life I'll message you, thanks.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Makes you wonder if Elenin might be causing a stir or not if another thread is correct that is or if the earth is growing. But that could just be a load of crap too but if earthquakes are worse in October then I'll say Elenin. Anyone know why no data has been given on mass and other info on Elenin?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by theson
The destroyer is coming,it doesnt care how much money you have,what color you are,or what god you pray to. No one can be prepared for it.many will die,few will live.

Can it wait untill next monday as Ive got a party planned this weekend.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

The foolish article says that the geodynamo originates beneath the Earth's crust.

Pedantry.
So because he didn't state exactly and in scientific terminology where it originates from, to your satisfaction, you shoot him down and imply falsehoods? You even stated yourself: "It does not. It originates...beneath the crust."

Nice one, phage...deny ignorance? ...Chuckle...yeah, sure.

edit on 21-3-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
makes me wonder what will happen to all the other nuke plants in the world, will everyone have to be spraying reactors with water canons because power is off line and backup generators run out of diesel? What if a solar flare knocks out all power in the U.S.? are nuke plants hardend from solar flares? what about the diesel generators, are they hardened?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Is now the whole ATS Community going LOOPY?! How people try to use their brains, and it doesn't work anymore, thats real scary. I mean what's next - too clumsy to hit the toilet with our poo?
edit on 21-3-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshchand
People of ATS come on This needs to be on the HOME PAGE.

When they tell you not to run... run. And when they tell you to run, RUN and don't look back.

This + mass die-offs + compass anomaly + the massive creation of storage vaults and bunkers= SHTF in a big way.
People when Harvard and Stanford Scientists are telling you this and they are not being called crazy by the rest of the world, its no longer time to take this lightly. If you haven't prepared, prepare NOW.

I have tested all 4 of my compasses and the only thing they do that seems odd is when I shake them a bunch the needle begins to wobble back and forth and slightly up and down. I don't like being left out on this compass anomaly. I want to be a part of it, but I guess my compasses aren't broken.

Even though i haven't experienced this anamoly myself, I am interested in how so many people are claiming the same thing so I called a miltary buddy of mine to tell him about this and ask him to check his compasses. I thought he would find it weird but before I could fully explain it he was finishing my sentences saying his friend was asking him if his was off, that he was talking to a guy and his was acting funky. These guys are just grunts, my buddy and his pals are no one special, I just called him because i knew he had a compass and he knew where it was. Oh and I might want to mention that my friend's compass was acting normal and pointing in the correct direction indicating north, but his friend had noticed something strange and was talking to him and some others about it, whether or not the other guys experienced it I'm not sure.
edit on 21-3-2011 by milkmustache because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by milkmustache because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kaleshchand

Thing is, what this guy is predicting is something so massive that entire continents may be destroyed..

What is the use of making these vaults if the ground they are buried in will crack and disolve around them..lol

The largest ever recorded Tsunami in the last three million years was something like 3km high...

Something like that would rush inland about 400km and still be around 1200ft tall at 100km inland and travelling at around 500mph... Wouldn't leave much standing at all, including these vaults..

If the SHTF, on that scale, even those elite hiding underground would be likely to perish..!!

The human race has been here for a while and made it through some pretty rough times. Other animals have been round even longer and are still here. Leads me to believe that things won't ever get quite that bad...

People who live in high places and far inland would probably have a reasonable survival rate. As specially in areas where the Plates edges are nowhere near (like Australia)..

LOL maybe we are the lucky country afterall..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

I agree whole heartedly, and love your sig, but bear in mind DesCartes was French and actually said "Je pense, donc Je suis"

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Australia is NOT out of the loop tsunami wise.

If the western border of the USA had an enormous quake (bigger than Japan) that could cause a tsumani smashing our eastern border, especially Qld but no doubt Sydney.

If NZ's geographical western border changed ie land mass rising, Sydney will receive the brunt of a great tsunami.

Just in NSW alone; populated areas highest above sea level:

Hornsby: 181m

Berowra: 200m

Jamberoo: 744m

Leura: 985m

Katoomba: 1017m

Blue Mountains: 1064 to 1090m

Australia's highest Tsunami ever recorded was 19.85m in Tasmania

The world's highest recorded Tsunami was in Lituya Bay (Alaska) was 1720 feet (524m)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join