It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call for the real REVOLUTION !!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Putting this in the survival forum as I think the present time & coming months in our existence is all going to be geared towards ours & our family’s survival.

Reading through many threads here on ATS in recent weeks has seen my anger grow by the day. In every corner of ATS we see discussion’s on what TPTB are doing, its plainly obvious that since the turn of the year that their twisted evil plans are speeding up & right now we as a race find ourselves in a world that’s close to chaos, granted we are not quite there yet, but I ask you, is that what it’s going to take before we fight back, I’m afraid by then it may be too late. 2011 has thus far been eventful from day1. For me what’s going on in the Pacific is the final straw. I can’t take it anymore, seeing what is happening to fellow humans throughout our planet is hurting me, not only is it making me sad, and I know I’m not alone in saying this, its making me very angry.

Our options will soon run out fast & I’m afraid now is our last chance. As far as I can see we have two options. We either continue sitting by our computers & T.V’s watching as chaos unfolds & slowly inches towards us & we take our chance’s or I call on of you, every single man & woman, every race from every religion unite & make our stand. For the sake of our children & all future generations, the time is neigh for the real revolution to begin. If you’re too blind to see it then I wish you luck, if you’re like me & can see what HAARP & TPTB have embarked upon then I say this for your ears to hear. “Now is the time”

A little about me, I sit here in the North of Ireland, like a sitting duck my country is merely an island, the most western country in Europe & susceptible to huge swells coming from the north, south or western Atlantic. I’m prepared to do what is necessary in a quest of stopping these evil bastards, whether it is by going to London to unite with fellow future revolutionists there, or whatever needs must. I will hear my call from the wild & I will not think twice about going to where ever it must be because I am not prepared to let this “population reduction” scheme happen. I have a beautiful daughter & another to be born in June, I will do whatever it takes to give my children the world they deserve, I’m 30 years of age and am at my peak physically & mentally. I’m prepared to die for a greater cause, I’m not religious & I don’t want to fight for god, I want to fight for what I can see & believe in, the Human race & our rights to live & be free.

I make a final call for all of us, citizens of the world. Our time has come, we must find these sum bags individuals & companies alike who have been conspiring to steal from us, to kill us & to gain total control of us. We must unite in the capital cities of our countries & demand change, we know who they are so LETS GO GET THEM. Out there amongst this vast community here on ATS with members from all over the world, there will be strong minded people, leaders, people with important roles in their communities, people who can make a difference, we can all do our part but most importantly we need to unite for one cause, to rid the world of these #ers, take back what they stole & keep from us, their wealth, their land, their power. It all belongs to us & we must take it back. Most importantly we must get back our freedoms. Whether you agree with me or not, I must say to my American cousins, you people are the front line as most of these bastards reside in your land & rule from you capital. You need to quit being lazy. I and many of us here in Europe will join you, that is a promise.

If they want to come after me, let them, screw them & their evil ways.

edit on 18-3-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Let me say that I agree with you, but ATS will not let this thread stay. Its against their rules to try and organize a revolution. Id like to see this thread stay, but it wont. I had mine deleted last fall.

Anyway, a lot of people are fed up and it is just a matter of time before something makes people here say enough is enough. Good luck to you my friend....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Interesting post and if I'm not mistaken follows the feelings of a lot of people.

The trouble is it won't succeed because Sheeple are still asleep. It isn't time yet. The suffering needs to be a lot higher for any type of push back to be successful. All you'll wind up doing is failing and having to fall back. Then you'll be a bitter old man on a street corner with a sign because they've ruined you.

This is what happened to the progressives in the 1930's. Did you know that there were actual Nazi vacation camps all up and down the east coast? Did you know that one of the biggest events ever in Madison Square Garden was the Washington's birthday Nazi rally?

Then of course came WWII and they had to go into hiding. Now they are back. Took them this many years because they were pushed back.

I want to make clear that I'm not supporting any violence in any manner. Violence has to be avoided to make any progress at all. They don't understand non-violence. They never have. That would be the TPTB for those of you keeping score at home.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
Let me say that I agree with you, but ATS will not let this thread stay. Its against their rules to try and organize a revolution. Id like to see this thread stay, but it wont. I had mine deleted last fall.

Anyway, a lot of people are fed up and it is just a matter of time before something makes people here say enough is enough. Good luck to you my friend....

Thankyou Kenny, I by no means feel im the right individual to organise or start any such action, Im sure there is more intelligent, smarter & better placed people than I, what we need is all of us, moderators, admin & owners alike of this site to be apart of it, if they choose to go the other way then all questions will be towards them & their motives. If this is not the place then we must find a place to facilitate our unity. Be a shame if they dont allow it here.

All I ask is for them to look around, open thier hearts & let the emotion of what they truely feel come to the forefront of their world. The world is slowly crumbling & its entirley down to TPTP. My heart is aching, my eyes are swelling, I cant watch the news much longer & I cant let it come to my shores. Financially we are all slowly being crippled, were being stomped on slowly & soon we wont have the strength or numbers to make a move. Surely even the Mods here can see that this is the perfect place for the people to begin a quest. We are the People

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by billxam

My dad lived in The Great Depression, was in the CCC's as a youth, then the Marines. He told me about German Youth Camps here in No.NJ, and there were social clubs for adults. Keep in mind these were the days when Hitler's hillside home in the Fatherland was featured in a major American womens magazine monthly.

Good luck with the revolution, OP. Too many people here are caught right up in the system they were molded to serve. Working their lives away with little free time, paying off credit cards and big mortgages. It's easier to see what is taking place in/to America from the outside, I think.

The one fellow I know in my life that has his eyes wide-open and his finger on the pulse pretty much put things together from TV broadcasts and the 'net. He has been unemployed 2 years. Intelligent man, very much into reading, astronomy etcetera since he was young.

In conversation we've come to realize most 'sheeple' don't stand a chance because they are under the ultimate life-long brainwash, the cult of government & religion, just as generations before them have. Surely you've read or heard of someone having a loved one snatched away from a Cult and taken where they can get proper rest, nourishment and then deprogrammed.

Just like where you live, most of us are born to people that went to the governments Public schools, taken to houses of worship where our elders are already indoctrinated, on it goes. Age 18 comes fast, along with the trappings (sooner or later) of paying a huge stack of bills every month. I think it's a real challenge to reach people who are in water over their head. It's one of those 'can't see the forest for the trees' conundrums.

Change is needed as clearly all the wrong people are in charge. If those that live drunk on wealth and power didn't enjoy manipulation, politics and the death & destruction of wasteful wars they would not be doing it. This is insane. Seems to me the start is to somehow wake up a lot of people to the ugly truths. Talking to neighbors, contributing to online posts. We have millions of people that have been mislead all their lives. I wish I knew how to reach them, all of them.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
We don't need to fight back
We need to claim what is ours and do it together,
at the same time.
Every human on the planet could find themselves free in a day if we just stand together.
Stop feeding the monster, it runs on money, debt, oil war and misery.
But we can't do it until we can all recognize the sacred nature of every soul.
Freedom is God's wish for us all, but a gift from ourselves.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

if displaying patriotism and thinking as our forefathers would gets this post taken down what a crock. advocating violence is a whole other animal entirely.

a peaceful revolution is what is needed. I know that in order to free ourselves from the bonds we must become educated.

first off. stop spouting the constitution, as it is a ruse and planted the seed from which the tree of tyranny grew.
the articles of confederation is the true document, anyone stating different is either ignorant or the enemy of freedom, period. another words please learn about it, and no it wasn't about slavery.

second, learn the difference between Sovereign and citizen.. huge difference there as a citize has no rights.

third, study what all the asassinated presidents said that got them killed

fourth, realize that a democracy is nothng more than mob rule, we were destined to be a republic. huge difference, people uneducated on a sun=bject don't deserve to have any say in its outcome. painfully obvious, no?

fifth, comprehend the police are not there to protect us, but rather to protect the machine.

quotes to let swirl in the grey matter a.k.s. BRAIN HOUSING GROUP in jarhead language

"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetuated under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
^^^^Charles de Montesquieu^^^^

"Men had better be without education than be educated by their rulers;
for their education is but the mere breaking in of the steer to the yoke;
the mere discipline of the hunting dog, which, by dint of severity,
is made to forego the strongest impulse of his nature, and instead of
devouring his prey, to hasten with it to the feet of his master."
^^^^Thomas Hodgskin^^^^

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Having thought A LOT about what it would take to peacefully reclaim our divine rights I continually come back to a world-wide strike against working and spending, even just a week would show them we mean business, my next thought is generally- Not many people would actively participate.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The Articles of Confederation
Agreed to by Congress November 15, 1777; ratified and in force, March 1, 1781.

Preamble
To all to whom these Presents shall come, we the undersigned Delegates of the States affixed to our Names send greeting.

Whereas the Delegates of the United States of America in Congress assembled did on the fifteenth day of November in the Year of our Lord One Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy seven, and in the Second Year of the Independence of America, agree to certain articles of Confederation and perpetual Union between the States of New Hampshire, Massachusetts-bay, Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia, in the words following, viz:

Articles of Confederation and perpetual Union between the States of New Hampshire, Massachusetts-bay, Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article I. The Stile of this Confederacy shall be "The United States of America."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article II. Each state retains its sovereignty, freedom, and independence, and every Power, Jurisdiction, and right, which is not by this confederation expressly delegated to the United States, in Congress assembled.

Article III. The said States hereby severally enter into a firm league of friendship with each other, for their common defense, the security of their liberties, and their mutual and general welfare, binding themselves to assist each other, against all force offered to, or attacks made upon them, or any of them, on account of religion, sovereignty, trade, or any other pretense whatever.

Article IV. The better to secure and perpetuate mutual friendship and intercourse among the people of the different States in this union, the free inhabitants of each of these States, paupers, vagabonds, and fugitives from justice excepted, shall be entitled to all privileges and immunities of free citizens in the several States; and the people of each State shall have free ingress and regress to and from any other State, and shall enjoy therein all the privileges of trade and commerce, subject to the same duties, impositions, and restrictions as the inhabitants thereof respectively, provided that such restrictions shall not extend so far as to prevent the removal of property imported into any State, to any other State, of which the owner is an inhabitant; provided also that no imposition, duties or restriction shall be laid by any State, on the property of the united States, or either of them.

If any person guilty of, or charged with, treason, felony, or other high misdemeanor in any State, shall flee from justice, and be found in any of the united States, he shall, upon demand of the Governor or executive power of the State from which he fled, be delivered up and removed to the State having jurisdiction of his offense.

Full faith and credit shall be given in each of these States to the records, acts, and judicial proceedings of the courts and magistrates of every other State.

Article V. For the most convenient management of the general interests of the united States, delegates shall be annually appointed in such manner as the legislatures of each State shall direct, to meet in Congress on the first Monday in November, in every year, with a power reserved to each State to recall its delegates, or any of them, at any time within the year, and to send others in their stead for the remainder of the year.

No State shall be represented in Congress by less than two, nor more than seven members; and no person shall be capable of being a delegate for more than three years in any term of six years; nor shall any person, being a delegate, be capable of holding any office under the united States, for which he, or another for his benefit, receives any salary, fees or emolument of any kind.

Each State shall maintain its own delegates in a meeting of the States, and while they act as members of the committee of the States.

In determining questions in the united States, in Congress assembled, each State shall have one vote.

Freedom of speech and debate in Congress shall not be impeached or questioned in any court or place out of Congress, and the members of Congress shall be protected in their persons from arrests or imprisonments, during the time of their going to and from, and attendance on Congress, except for treason, felony, or breach of the peace.

Article VI. No State, without the consent of the united States in Congress assembled, shall send any embassy to, or receive any embassy from, or enter into any conference, agreement, alliance or treaty with any King, Prince or State; nor shall any person holding any office of profit or trust under the united States, or any of them, accept any present, emolument, office or title of any kind whatever from any King, Prince or foreign State; nor shall the United States in congress assembled, or any of them, grant any title of nobility.

No two or more States shall enter into any treaty, confederation or alliance whatever between them, without the consent of the united States in congress assembled, specifying accurately the purposes for which the same is to be entered into, and how long it shall continue.

No State shall lay any imposts or duties, which may interfere with any stipulations in treaties, entered into by the united States in congress assembled, with any King, Prince or State, in pursuance of any treaties already proposed by congress, to the courts of France and Spain.

No vessel of war shall be kept up in time of peace by any State, except such number only, as shall be deemed necessary by the united States in congress assembled, for the defense of such State, or its trade; nor shall any body of forces be kept up by any State in time of peace, except such number only, as in the judgement of the united States, in congress assembled, shall be deemed requisite to garrison the forts necessary for the defense of such State; but every State shall always keep up a well-regulated and disciplined militia, sufficiently armed and accoutered, and shall provide and constantly have ready for use, in public stores, a due number of field pieces and tents, and a proper quantity of arms, ammunition and camp equipage.

No State shall engage in any war without the consent of the united States in congress assembled, unless such State be actually invaded by enemies, or shall have received certain advice of a resolution being formed by some nation of Indians to invade such State, and the danger is so imminent as not to admit of a delay till the united States in congress assembled can be consulted; nor shall any State grant commissions to any ships or vessels of war, nor letters of marque or reprisal, except it be after a declaration of war by the united States in congress assembled, and then only against the kingdom or State and the subjects thereof, against which war has been so declared, and under such regulations as shall be established by the united States in congress assembled, unless such State be infested by pirates, in which case vessels of war may be fitted out for that occasion, and kept so long as the danger shall continue, or until the united States in congress assembled shall determine otherwise.

Article VII. When land forces are raised by any State for the common defense, all officers of or under the rank of colonel, shall be appointed by the legislature of each State respectively, by whom such forces shall be raised, or in such manner as such State shall direct, and all vacancies shall be filled up by the State which first made the appointment.

Article VIII. All charges of war, and all other expenses that shall be incurred for the common defense or general welfare, and allowed by the united States in congress assembled, shall be defrayed out of a common treasury, which shall be supplied by the several States in proportion to the value of all land within each State, granted or surveyed for any person, as such land and the buildings and improvements thereon shall be estimated according to such mode as the united States in congress assembled, shall from time to time direct and appoint.

The taxes for paying that proportion shall be laid and levied by the authority and direction of the legislatures of the several States within the time agreed upon by the united States in congress assembled.

Article IX. The united States in congress assembled, shall have the sole and exclusive right and power of determining on peace and war, except in the cases mentioned in the sixth article — of sending and receiving ambassadors — entering into treaties and alliances, provided that no treaty of commerce shall be made whereby the legislative power of the respective States shall be restrained from imposing such imposts and duties on foreigners, as their own people are subjected to, or from prohibiting the exportation or importation of any species of goods or commodities whatsoever — of establishing rules for deciding in all cases, what captures on land or water shall be legal, and in what manner prizes taken by land or naval forces in the service of the United States shall be divided or appropriated — of granting letters of marque and reprisal in times of peace — appointing courts for the trial of piracies and felonies committed on the high seas and establishing courts for receiving and determining finally appeals in all cases of captures, provided that no member of Congress shall be appointed a judge of any of the said courts.

The United States in Congress assembled shall also be the last resort on appeal in all disputes and differences now subsisting or that hereafter may arise between two or more States concerning boundary, jurisdiction or any other causes whatever; which authority shall always be exercised in the manner following. Whenever the legislative or executive authority or lawful agent of any State in controversy with another shall present a petition to Congress stating the matter in question and praying for a hearing, notice thereof shall be given by order of Congress to the legislative or executive authority of the other State in controversy, and a day assigned for the appearance of the parties by their lawful agents, who shall then be directed to appoint by joint consent, commissioners or judges to constitute a court for hearing and determining the matter in question: but if they cannot agree, Congress shall name three persons out of each of the United States, and from the list of such persons each party shall alternately strike out one, the petitioners beginning, until the number shall be reduced to thirteen; and from that number not less than seven, nor more than nine names as Congress shall direct, shall in the presence of Congress be drawn out by lot, and the persons whose names shall be so drawn or any five of them, shall be commissioners or judges, to hear and finally determine the controversy, so always as a major part of the judges who shall hear the cause shall agree in the determination: and if either party shall neglect to attend at the day appointed, without showing reasons, which Congress shall judge sufficient, or being present shall refuse to strike, the Congress shall proceed to nominate three persons out of each State, and the secretary of Congress shall strike in behalf of such party absent or refusing; and the judgement and sentence of the court to be appointed, in the manner before prescribed, shall be final and conclusive; and if any of the parties shall refuse to submit to the authority of such court, or to appear or defend their claim or cause, the court shall nevertheless proceed to pronounce sentence, or judgement, which shall in like manner be final and decisive, the judgement or sentence and other proceedings being in either case transmitted to Congress, and lodged among the acts of Congress for the security of the parties concerned: provided that every commissioner, before he sits in judgement, shall take an oath to be administered by one of the judges of the supreme or superior court of the State, where the cause shall be tried, 'well and truly to hear and determine the matter in question, according to the best of his judgement, without favor, affection or hope of reward': provided also, that no State shall be deprived of territory for the benefit of the United States.

All controversies concerning the private right of soil claimed under different grants of two or more States, whose jurisdictions as they may respect such lands, and the States which passed such grants are adjusted, the said grants or either of them being at the same time claimed to have originated antecedent to such settlement of jurisdiction, shall on the petition of either party to the Congress of the United States, be finally determined as near as may be in the same manner as is before prescribed for deciding disputes respecting territorial jurisdiction between different States.

The United States in Congress assembled shall also have the sole and exclusive right and power of regulating the alloy and value of coin struck by their own authority, or by that of the respective States — fixing the standards of weights and measures throughout the United States — regulating the trade and managing all affairs with the Indians, not members of any of the States, provided that the legislative right of any State within its own limits be not infringed or violated — establishing or regulating post offices from one State to another, throughout all the United States, and exacting such postage on the papers passing through the same as may be requisite to defray the expenses of the said office — appointing all officers of the land forces, in the service of the United States, excepting regimental officers — appointing all the officers of the naval forces, and commissioning all officers whatever in the service of the United States — making rules for the government and regulation of the said land and naval forces, and directing their operations.

The United States in Congress assembled shall have authority to appoint a committee, to sit in the recess of Congress, to be denominated 'A Committee of the States', and to consist of one delegate from each State; and to appoint such other committees and civil officers as may be necessary for managing the general affairs of the United States under their direction — to appoint one of their members to preside, provided that no person be allowed to serve in the office of president more than one year in any term of three years; to ascertain the necessary sums of money to be raised for the service of the United States, and to appropriate and apply the same for defraying the public expenses — to borrow money, or emit bills on the credit of the United States, transmitting every half-year to the respective States an account of the sums of money so borrowed or emitted — to build and equip a navy — to agree upon the number of land forces, and to make requisitions from each State for its quota, in proportion to the number of white inhabitants in such State; which requisition shall be binding, and thereupon the legislature of each State shall appoint the regimental officers, raise the men and cloath, arm and equip them in a solid- like manner, at the expense of the United States; and the officers and men so cloathed, armed and equipped shall march to the place appointed, and within the time agreed on by the United States in Congress assembled. But if the United States in Congress assembled shall, on consideration of circumstances judge proper that any State should not raise men, or should raise a smaller number of men than the quota thereof, such extra number shall be raised, officered, cloathed, armed and equipped in the same manner as the quota of each State, unless the legislature of such State shall judge that such extra number cannot be safely spread out in the same, in which case they shall raise, officer, cloath, arm and equip as many of such extra number as they judge can be safely spared. And the officers and men so cloathed, armed, and equipped, shall march to the place appointed, and within the time agreed on by the united States in congress assembled.

The united States in congress assembled shall never engage in a war, nor grant letters of marque or reprisal in time of peace, nor enter into any treaties or alliances, nor coin money, nor regulate the value thereof, nor ascertain the sums and expenses necessary for the defense and welfare of the United States, or any of them, nor emit bills, nor borrow money on the credit of the united States, nor appropriate money, nor agree upon the number of vessels of war, to be built or purchased, or the number of land or sea forces to be raised, nor appoint a commander in chief of the army or navy, unless nine States assent to the same: nor shall a question on any other point, except for adjourning from day to day be determined, unless by the votes of the majority of the united States in congress assembled.

The congress of the united States shall have power to adjourn to any time within the year, and to any place within the united States, so that no period of adjournment be for a longer duration than the space of six months, and shall publish the journal of their proceedings monthly, except such parts thereof relating to treaties, alliances or military operations, as in their judgement require secrecy; and the yeas and nays of the delegates of each State on any question shall be entered on the journal, when it is desired by any delegates of a State, or any of them, at his or their request shall be furnished with a transcript of the said journal, except such parts as are above excepted, to lay before the legislatures of the several States.

Article X. The committee of the States, or any nine of them, shall be authorized to execute, in the recess of congress, such of the powers of congress as the united States in congress assembled, by the consent of the nine States, shall from time to time think expedient to vest them with; provided that no power be delegated to the said Committee, for the exercise of which, by the articles of confederation, the voice of nine States in the Congress of the United States assembled be requisite.

Article XI. Canada acceding to this confederation, and adjoining in the measures of the united States, shall be admitted into, and entitled to all the advantages of this union; but no other colony shall be admitted into the same, unless such admission be agreed to by nine States.

Article XII. All bills of credit emitted, monies borrowed, and debts contracted by, or under the authority of congress, before the assembling of the united States, in pursuance of the present confederation, shall be deemed and considered as a charge against the United States, for payment and satisfaction whereof the said united States, and the public faith are hereby solemnly pledged.

Article XIII. Every State shall abide by the determination of the united States in congress assembled, on all questions which by this confederation are submitted to them. And the Articles of this confederation shall be inviolably observed by every State, and the union shall be perpetual; nor shall any alteration at any time hereafter be made in any of them; unless such alteration be agreed to in a congress of the united States, and be afterwards confirmed by the legislatures of every State.

And Whereas it hath pleased the Great Governor of the World to incline the hearts of the legislatures we respectively represent in Congress, to approve of, and to authorize us to ratify the said articles of confederation and perpetual union. Know Ye that we the undersigned delegates, by virtue of the power and authority to us given for that purpose, do by these presents, in the name and in behalf of our respective constituents, fully and entirely ratify and confirm each and every of the said articles of confederation and perpetual union, and all and singular the matters and things therein contained: And we do further solemnly plight and engage the faith of our respective constituents, that they shall abide by the determinations of the united States in congress assembled, on all questions, which by the said confederation are submitted to them. And that the articles thereof shall be inviolably observed by the States we respectively represent, and that the union shall be perpetual.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
i aplaud your courage for comeing out whith that for one. but i belive its so important that we all truly learn how to become self sufficient again . educate the people but how? how i ask you.
and a revolution is not what we need we need an awakening!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrgiclyHip
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Having thought A LOT about what it would take to peacefully reclaim our divine rights I continually come back to a world-wide strike against working and spending, even just a week would show them we mean business, my next thought is generally- Not many people would actively participate.

I agree wholeheartedly..
No spending, no work = no rulers.
General strike for human dignity.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

Soon my brother, soon.

But as for now, kennylee is right. This thread will more than likely not last long. It is clear that ATS leadership wants to part in the freeing of people from the social paradigm of which they are trapped. Like most businesses, AboveTopSecret is obligated to take the course of action that would be best suitable for their survival and continued profits, rather than what could be considered "the greater good".

However, I must give you the hope that not all American's are lazy and ignorant. You must understand the machine that TPTB have created serves to establish a vicious cycle, a cycle which promotes free thinkers and revolutionaries as the enemy. A cycle which paints the picture that humanity cannot survive without strict leadership and supporting of lifestyles. That paradigm is slowly being dissolved. As more people begin to realize that TPTB care little about them and are only out for their own benefit, dissenters become more acceptable in society. But right now, should someone like you or I go shouting to the streets demanding revolution... it would not be the governments that we should initially fear, it would be the people we hope to free from the entrapment they have created.

Simply by realizing that the system is a sham and working outside of it - that is effort enough to show that more and more people continue to do the same. Soon, very soon, there will come a moment when the time to strike will be ripe in the hearts of the people who still demand freedom, and you can be rest assured that us Americans over here that still cherish liberty will answer the calling of the moment, and we will stand arm in arm with our brothers overseas in their struggles as well.

The longer we wait, the harder it becomes to do so, but we are getting so close to the tipping point. Soon the system will be at its weakest point and only then can we strike hard enough to topple TPTB out of existence once and for all. You will know when the time arrives. The battle horns will be sounded and the flags will be raised. Liberty will be seen across the land once again.

Until then, stay safe, stay sturdy, and best of luck, brother.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by billxam

You really think it's because people are "asleep," don't you? That everyone but yourself, and a few others, is deluded, or just unaware of "the truth."

Have you ever considered that most of hte people see "the truth".... and like what they see? It's a bewildering concept, isn't it? Hard to imagine that so many, many people could see what's going on, and turn their backs on their brothers and sisters in the world, say, "it's not me, so I don't care."

Take here in the US. Look on your shelves, in your closet. All of us own, somewhere, the product of slave labor. Whether it's our Hanes underwear, sewn by unpaid workers in Haiti, or our sneakers, glued together by unpaid workers in the Manila Free Zone, or even our gasoline, often the product of unpaid Bangladeshi and Filipino labor in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.

Or that can of beer or soda in your fridge. Know how much energy it costs just to make that can? Fill the can up with gasoline, and that's roughly how much. How much money did that can cost you, out-of-pocket? probably thirty-five cents. its extraction, its refinement, its production, its processing, and its transport all undoubtedly add up to tens of dollars, for that one single can. So where does all that cost go? Certainly Anhauser-Busch and Coca-Cola aren't just cutting their costs from your pricetag. The cost is exuded - literally - in terms of pollution, labor exploitation, and resource theft, all three of which overwhelmingly impact so-called "third world" nations.

So what are you going to do? Stop wearing underwear? Stop using aluminum products? Unlikely. It's just too comfortable, too convenient, isn't it? You have seen the system, and made the judgment that it benefits you, the wealthy first-world person. Sure it hurts some poor person in Mali or Jamaica or Uzbekistan... but they're not you.

It's not an indictment of any of you who have made this judgment; we all do it, inevitably. We can look at the enormous burden of debt that was left to South Africa or Haiti or Cyprus and we, since we do not have to suffer these debts, left by foreign regimes, compounded by US interests in the IMF and WTO, we don't lift a finger.

In fact we benefit from their suffering. For example, we subsidize our farmers' production of powdered milk by 137%. That means the US tax payer is footing all costs of the Dairy Farmers Association and giving them a 37% profit. And then they ship this powdered milk to sell it in Jamaica (among others) for more profit. Of course the native Jamaican dairy industry can't compete with cost-negative milk from overseas. But this keeps US dairy workers paid, keeps us from drowning in surplus, and siphons Jamaica's scant GDP into our own pockets.

We pull the same scheme with corn; US corn is so heavily subsidized that it might as well be free. We ship the surplus to Mexico where it destroys the native market for corn farming. And then what do we, the noble American people do?

We get our rocks off by fantasizing about new and ever-more violent ways to deny Mexicans entry to the US, of course. Because they might take our jobs, by supplying our market with a cheaper product.

It's right there in your newspapers, dude. Nobody is "asleep." It's just that the masses like what they see. And until it's knocking on their door, they're going to milk it for all it's worth.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
fourth, realize that a democracy is nothng more than mob rule, we were destined to be a republic. huge difference, people uneducated on a sun=bject don't deserve to have any say in its outcome. painfully obvious, no?

"Republic" is not a system of government. It's a form of state. By definition it is an amalgamation of different states or provinces united under a single nationhood. Other forms of state include Commonwealths, empires, federations, and kingdoms.

The system of government exercised by the United States is representative democracy. This is a very different thing from direct democracy (total popular rule) which simply cannot function in any enterprise of more than five people (even then it's difficult; ever tried to order a pizza when you have friends over?) other forms of government are absolute monarchies, single-party states, military dictatorships, and the like.

However, our form of government - that is, the shape it takes rather than the manner in which it opertes - is a straight-up Plutocratic oligarchy: we're ruled by a very small collection of very, very wealthy people.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
For what ? To replace one group of oppressors for another at countless cost of lives ? Humanity needs to grow up and realise they can live without leaders telling them how to live.. I acknowledge no leader nor any authority am a human being its my life I live it on my terms.. Am nearly 68 and over the years have assisted in war zones and disaster areas where others fear to tread - its my duty as a physician and human being.. Am enroute to japan now to assist as am japanese and this time its personal.. Have never seen any good come from any damn war or revolution .. Only senseless deaths and more misery added to the world.. Leave me out of the stupidity my job is to save lives - not add to the misery in the world..

edit on 19-3-2011 by Expat888 because: Tengu...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
So you say you want a Revolution?

Okay, what's your plan? From what I've seen thus far, you've already screwed up by using this website, now they know who you are. Also, anyone else who agrees with you is now on the fabled PTB list of revolutionaries and reactionaries.

So, what's your plan? You say you live in N. Ireland but you wish to start the revolution in London. Why not start it in the smaller towns and let it grow from there? That's how a revolt starts, it begins in the backrooms of pubs, not on a website such as ATS.

So, who's leading this massive worldwide revolt of yours? You? Well, you've already "outed" yourself and are now know to those in power. How much are you willing to sacrifice? Your family? Friends? Neighbors? That 4 yr old down the street? Are you willing to sacrifice everything in an effort to topple an established government with a well trained military?

This whole thread smacks of hot air, fantasy and wishful thinking. Seems to me you have no plan and, when the revolution starts, you'll be hiding to protect your family. To be a revolutionary, you must give up everything, you must consider yourself already dead and, in that way, you can be effective.

So you say you want a revolution? Well, you know, we all want to change the world.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
OP, yes. But can I ask what you would propose doing instead of this "being lazy" you accuse everyone but yourself of?.. No offense meant, only wanting to understand what you'd have done were you the boss... We reside in a world that is simply.. complicated, and that's an understatement, we don't wanna be the next labeled fabled "homegrown terrorists", we want to be the "_____" you want in the world, whatever is it that blank may stand for, there are many possibilities. Many things that could go right, and many things that could go wrong, and very differing opinions amongst many different people. We should hear them all out, h3ll, bring every plan to fruition maybe.
Really though, this ain't your grandparents' (even your parents') earth anymore, we're here for one heck of a ride, that's for sure.

(edit) Yes , this Feltrick fellow is spot on.
edit on 19-3-2011 by vivalarevolution because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

The key word you mentioned in your first paragraph is about the "fabled" list. You can be on every list imaginable but until you do something that can be pinned on you, there is absolutely nothing they can do about so long as the basic principles of the Republic still remain. For how long they will remain, that is the question. So long as one is smarter than the system he is working against, there will be no need for hiding until our rights are violated in that respect. Once that happens, honestly, anyone who isn't hiding is just giving themselves up.

The OP said he didn't necessarily want to be a leader so you can't really expect him to have some grand plan of action. He, like many people who call themselves revolutionaries, are frustrated with the system and are seeking some kind of leader to start what they cannot. I too am seeking this leader, but at the same time I am prepared to lead if I must, in fact I have taken on responsibilities as a leader as I am sure many others have.

Forgive us revolutionaries if we do not post the entire contents of our full blown plans all over the internet. If ATS was more accepting towards recruiting efforts, I might be more inclined to allow bits and pieces of my plans to find their way here. However, there is no point as every effort in the past has resulted in censorship and/or ignorance.

At the same time, when it comes to the internet - you don't know who you can trust. How a revolt begins, you are right, it is in the backrooms of pubs or the corner booth of a small diner. You have to understand though, that people now are very difficult to trust. As TheWalkingFox put it, many people out there simply like this system and they hold no regrets over their own slavery and gaining products from lesser slaves. These people, should light be shed that their system of life is in jeopardy, would show their true colors in an instant and any form of revolt would be quelled before it even began.

But alas, you are correct. To be a revolutionary you need to consider yourself dead already. There is very little standing between your life and death and any connections to life WILL be used against you. Emotion must be put to the back burner and stored away. Reliance on the system and the goods it provides must be abandoned Ties with family must remain distance to even nonexistent. Perhaps when all is said and done you can again worry about such things, but until that time your mind should have one focus and one focus alone.

Trust me when I say that my mind has that focus.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Waiting for a leader? I hear that a lot from those who are against TPTB. If only some one would lead us, but until then we'll be lead by those already in charge. In that way, you and the OP are sheeple, but the worst kind of sheeple, you know there's a problem and you won't step forward.

A man born blind is different from a man who refuses to open his eyes.

From what I've seen on this board and in speaking with folks, most people will run to the hills and hide in their bunkers, a few will fight but many more will do nothing. Think how many have their SHTF plans and BOBs ready at a moments notice.

Lists are being created...kinda like Santa...governments have their watch lists and you are correct, they can't round you up at the moment. But with everything, change comes quickly and that knock on your door could be the government ensuring that the revolutionaries and reactionaries know they are being watched...or worse.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join