It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient secrets of pyramid building linked to triangle craft!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I spend the last few months learning about Ed Leedskalnin, how the pyramid was made, as well as how this works using my own particle physics key to unification... everything has a DEFINITE connection one way or another to everything else not just here, but any mystery of free energy, ufo tech, mystery of the cosmos, now it seems every time I seek to understand some type of mystery tech, I can solve it within a matter of minutes or seconds.
I've approached a few old patents on certain techs and have had no problem explaining these to others, no matter what the device used to make power or heat, etc...

So sorry for sounding too cocky here, but I do have the key to unification, no doubt about it. When I saw this can be used to solve every mystery of the cosmos (dozens!) I knew I had it.

Edward Leedskalnin who made the coral castle: Ed's generator is a big 'fluxing' capacitor, each complete turn would result in a distributor making contact to discharge; this gave earth's hz wave >9 hz a change from sine to slanted sine, so more like a pump z sawtooth wave itself, it now can be used to move a bias of magnetic charge (monopolar) which results in opposing ion charges also. Becuase the positive family of ion charge is heavy, well, that's where thrust comes in to levitate stones. Can also be used for free power. Have design also for ark of the covenant now... really simple stuff. John Hutchison did something similar but nowhere near as advanced as this will be someday... when I can afford to finish bulding something! Got ed's generator wheel done but haven't got bucks to make timing setup yet or I'd be levitating the sunken boats out of the harbor here where we had a tsunami in n.Ca.

As for the craft; they have their own massive capacitors , usually part of the hull, which oscillates in place of earth's mag rez, there are various designs and materials, I know most of them. Lost that formula that contains strontium gel for one tech...but truth is you can make a craft work find with magnetic ferro fluid. Superconductor wire helps a lot though in specific parts.
edit on 18-3-2011 by omegazap because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2011 by omegazap because: missed a line

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Cool, let's go get a Delorian for that flux capacitor and we'll be on our way.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

Forget the DeLorean, I want to hook that bad boy up to the the Halliburton weather makin' machine.

After that we can put one in Airwolf and go get them pesky Libyans.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
here's a mystery for you to solve Why is grass green....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by majestic3
here's a mystery for you to solve Why is grass green....

Chloroplast.
And magnets...it's always about magnets.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by omegazap

Ahh now these are the threads I enjoy. I think Ed's coral castle is amazing, and unfortunately a sad story since his love never got to see his monument to her. He's just one in a long line of inventors I've loved to read about, like John Keely, Tesla, Henry Moray, and Viktor Schauberger. Resonance frequencies are a key factor to these applications, and an interesting subject. I've been researching this; especially how it ties in with the golden ratio and sacred geometry.

If you do have this key and end up building what you envision in your head (and I hope you do), please don't try to patent it or try to make money off of it. It will just end up getting shelved or dismissed entirely. Just make it for yourself and research the heck out of it, and if it works as predicted and you feel inclined, share it for free with as many people as possible. That way they can never suppress it. But then there's the risk it falls into the wrong hands. Everything is a gamble. I wish I could help fund you but I'm as broke as the rest. I would like to u2u you if you like to talk about these subjects. =)

You might like this too:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 18-3-2011 by cerberus00 because: Added link

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by omegazap

Im currious could you tell me what you think a capacitor is?

join