It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Debunkers....

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by zipcode80013
reply to post by jdub297

Again, you agree there is global warming?

No, I do not.

How does this fit in with the topic?

Clouds can keep temperature in and block temperature change...

Clouds can be reflective, and increase albedo - that is the hypothesis for geoengineering.

Even today NONE of the climate models adequately account for cloud cover and cloud formation.

So?

jw

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

reply to post by MathiasAndrew

I just went outside. Several contrails. Why not every day?

Different elevations. Big one now up high. It's going to be 74-dgrees today, so maybe this is just normal.

But they do make clouds. Is that Geo-Engineering?

Contrails are a nasty and natural consequence of air transportation:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

jw

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

WHoooOO! you do not believe the earth is warming up and glaciers are melting. Really?

Maybe where you live there are limited contrails. Good for the French. Besides, I like their wine.

We will, do and shall without regard to you, dump whatever we want in the skys above us.

You can't accept there is global warming.

Try the thread my my cat is abducted by alien squirrels. Me I invite anyone in the front range of colorado to look outside for the next 24-hours.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

reply to post by MathiasAndrew

I just went outside. Several contrails. Why not every day?

Different elevations. Big one now up high. It's going to be 74-dgrees today, so maybe this is just normal.

But they do make clouds. Is that Geo-Engineering?

Contrails are a nasty and natural consequence of air transportation:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

jw

edit on 1-4-2011 by zipcode80013 because: (no reason given)

you say contrails, I say Chemtrials... you say "nasty and natural..." I say geo-engineerred

If I could dump a load of high octane lead into a b52 back in the day where afterburners burned black
and heck, it's vietnam, lets toss in some napam... heck yea! Ever been a cowboy? Ever cut off the heads of, heck, whatever, Tomatoes. This human race will stop at nothing. Nothing. So putting a little dust in the sky is ok. There are bigger worries. But this thread is something I know about. Not your links. It's called the internet. I do not believe everything that is posted
edit on 1-4-2011 by zipcode80013 because: Spelling... new here

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by firepilot

You must be absolutely blind or maybe you haven't actually even tried read any of the studies I linked to previously.

Here again are just 3 of the many many studies and reports I provided

Belfort Group - CASE ORANGE REPORT
saive.com...

United States Government Accountability Office
www.gao.gov...

Geoengineering Cost Analysis Final Report Prepared Under Contract
people.ucalgary.ca...

Any none of those are proof of anything. Its ironic that you trumpet things like that, youtube and aircrap sites as proof, but dismiss real academic research into meteorology and contrails formation.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Let me make this clear so I can cut and paste back to this reply whenever you choose to lie and attempt to put words in my mouth like you just did.

IMO the earths skies are being artificially manipulated and altered to advance weapons systems of all kinds from weather as a weapon and political control device, to advanced tracking and surveillance, knowing full well that the results from this will be among other things increased sickness and disease.

This increased sickness and disease and occurence of (un)natural disasters, all the way from a loss of a 'natural food supply' to devastating geological and weather 'anomolies' will allow for a *slowing of the growth* of earth's population, generate huge muliti-billion dollar profits from 'treatments' and rebuilding and 'prevention' efforts resulting form the very problems artificially created, drive countries who are not on board into the concensus, and force the poor scared sheep who don't understand it all into the loving arms of a NWO Big Brother to be 'saved'.

Nothing really that hasn't been attempted for thousands of years in the past, just the names and dates and technology have been changed and perhaps the timetable for completion has been advanced.

By the way I don't post this for you, knowing full well the futility (and why) I simply post for anyone else wanting to understand. Now back to your maginalizing, downplaying, sophistry, and debunkery, you've got a job to do, but so do I, but hopefully you can at least do it without trying to speak for me, as you always seem to get it wrong. (unintentionally of course)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Believe it if you want or not, research further or repeat the mantra "there is no 100% smoking gun 'proof' so I won't even look further", choice is yours. Just remember though, for those who think they have been informed as to the full extent of the programs, and honestly believe it is in the 'national security' interest to keep them cloaked from the public, I would just add, likley you've only been given a small piece of the puzzle, (need to know basis) and it is the part you haven't been given that will end up affecting you and yours too as well in time.

-->The elitist corporate government is going to hold the rest of us hostage with directed energy weapons in space, if the Policy for a New American Century group - PNAC - Bush and cronie think tank has their way, along with directed energy attacks against any country or citizen that they decide they do not like. These weapons can create climate war, weather war, mind war, cyber war, disease war, disaster war, and undetectable war. Taken together they can create economic war.

If this system is not stopped, it will kill billions due to aluminum and barium poisoning. It will kill billions due to crop failures and world-wide famine. It will cause heart attacks, strokes, and cancers. It will cause stillbirths, miscarriages, and infertility. The chemtrail sprays often have fungi, bacteria, viruses, dessicated red blood cells, crystalline substances, carbon, metal cations, lithium, other chemicals, heavy metals, and God knows what - probably smart dust, or nanocrap. Years of biowarfare testing on the American public is no big secret anymore. Spraying germs in the sky where they mutate due to the ultra-violet light -- brillant plan, my man. Are we acceptable losses or is this by design?
I know that many of the major players have big investments in pharmaceutical companies, GM seeds [seeds that can grow in an electromagnetic soup], weapons and directed energy development contracts, oil contracts, genetic research, and mind control research. Some of these people have had a familial history of financial and policy support for population control, eugenics, Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Lenin, Marx, Pinochet, Hussein, and various other dictators. Some of the major players were the masterminds of the death squads in Central and South America. They stand to make a big profit on our death and disease. Just take a look at Rumsfield and Tamiflu.

www.missouriskywatch.com...
edit on 1-4-2011 by Tecumte because: link added

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Essan

so when a comet hits us and there is this big cloud of dust... or Yellowstone erupts and fills the sky...

IT WILL get w a r m e r?

Er, no

Because such events eject massive amounts of dust and aerosols into the stratosphere which reflect incoming radiation*.

What on earth has it to do with contrails - clouds of ice particles - causing a small amount of warming since they reflect back outgoing radiation in winter and at night, especially in more northern latitudes where such contrails are most prevalent?

* though in the case of a supervolcano eruption, initial global cooling may be followed by rapid global warming as the initial dust and aerosols rain out but increased CO2 remains. Ice cores suggest this happened after the Mount Toba eruption.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

This guy, jdub... I mean, who would even choose such a name. I lived in Houston a while. Shopped at the same store that George Senior did after he retired. The Checker told me he had never seen a scanner for bar codes before... really in touch. Met Barb outside her house. Good people, just evil.

I suggest we embrace the chemtrails. For those of us who believe it is real; let us accept it. Again, screw the bloody English and everyone else.

We have a major infrastructure of military complex. We are mighty! The world might only last another 50-years, but, lets win.

Who's got the oil in reserve? You guys in the East circle your goats, your oil will run out. You guys in Europe... good luck with salt mines, cheese, and wiskey.

I am half joking, here, ok... but seriously. We are the USA. China... You and Japan will meet a dead end.

We have a maybe, alien president (from another country, not space) and a mid-east that is likely to hominize into a union of the Muslim Brotherhood AKA a Muslim Union that will be hugh.

And you want to disprove or prove that a few jets are dropping dust in the sky?

I know we are.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zipcode80013

WHoooOO! you do not believe the earth is warming up and glaciers are melting. Really?

Glaciers are melting, glaciers are growing. The Earth passes through cycles.

So what?

Are you leading to the conclusion that puny little men control nature?

deny ignorance
jw

edit on 1-4-2011 by jdub297 because: ][

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Let me make this clear so I can cut and paste back to this reply whenever you choose to lie and attempt to put words in my mouth like you just did.

I'll do it for you. What I replied to were your own speculations. You have yet to post an objective study that supports your delusions.

IMO the earths skies are being artificially manipulated and altered to advance weapons systems of all kinds from weather as a weapon and political control device, to advanced tracking and surveillance, knowing full well that the results from this will be among other things increased sickness and disease.

Let's take those 1 by 1:
"advance weapons systems of all kinds?" Show me ONE reputable article that ties "chemtrails" to weapons.
This is far beyond speculation and borders on paranoia. That is nothing more than gibberish. Absolutely devoid of specifics and substance.

This increased sickness and disease and occurence of (un)natural disasters,

What "sickness?" Show me an epidemiological study. Where and who are being afflicted by "chemtrails?" More ramling?

all the way from a loss of a 'natural food supply' to devastating geological and weather 'anomolies'

Do you seriously attribute everything you do not understand to trails in the sky?
There hasn't been a "natural food supply" for about 10,000 years in case you haven't noticed. Homo Sapiens quit being a scavenger and began cultivating his nourishment long before he learned to read or write. Our farms and fisheries produce more food today than ever in history.

What are you saying: that "chemtrails" are intended to randomly starve the peoples of the world?

"Geological and weather anomalies?" Do you think "chemtrails" cause earthquakes, or volcanoes? Have your studies tied tornadoes and lines in the sky together? Droughts? Floods? You are hopelessly grasping at wisps of passing ideas without trying to make a logical link.

This only further discredits your misbegotten "theories," if they even deserve to be called that.

jw

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

So what if man manipulates nature...

Is there a presidence? What has man not tried to control?

Start with Fire: Steam: Nuclear... oh, that did good in Japan.

Ok, lets start with another element of nature, Water: Columbia River, Salmon, Dead Indians (Fu#Kem)

What did you ask me, would we try to manipulate our enviornment... I hope to God we do. See I am not a Chemtrail worrysome person. I am an educated guy with out a care and with experience related to this thread and with no regard to England except to say a Plowman's Lunch would not ever satisfy a German corn farmer such as me.

SOLID INFO: My cat flies in the Astronot Reserve (backup twice for Shawn McGowwer) and is on a special mission to plant tomatoes in the atmosphere this week. She once was awarded Ms. World Kitty finalist. Lost to a damn New Jersey Calico.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Where are glaciers growing?

Your credability is worse than my spelling.

Paste links in where ever you want, and what time is it in your time zone.

PS: I know what UTM is. Give me a lat lon. Do you think it is wrong to manipulate the climate?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

reply to post by jdub297

Where are glaciers growing?

Your credability is worse than my spelling.

Paste links in where ever you want, and what time is it in your time zone.

PS: I know what UTM is. Give me a lat lon. Do you think it is wrong to manipulate the climate?

Its hard to take you seriously when you insist that B-52s have afterburners, and you post a 2005 photo and claim it was pre-1970

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

thanks for answering my questions:

NOT!

what is your background.

Again, my brother is a retired AF jet mechanic.

I live on the front range of colorado.

Have you ever ate a plowman's lunch?

Ever been to a NATO airshow,
every had top secret clearance,
every had a camera taken away from you while in England because you took pictures you shouldn't have

I'm just saying, you got nothing. Contrials exist. Jocko cowboy's added some # to it. The Military Complex turned it into an industry. I am watching it right now. Buckley AFB, Aurora, CO. Wait till tomorrow.

Where do you live? Middle..what...? been there.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Have you ever ate a plowman's lunch?

It's spelt ploughman's lunch, and we invented it in the 1970s as an easy pub meal for tourists

(totally OT though)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

so where are glaciers growing?
What time is it where you are.

Me zipcode80013

Answer any of the questions besides the spelling of ploughman's lunch

I was in Army information stuff. Had friends that listened to the the East a lot. Nothing exciting there.

But what about you?

Are you a bot

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zipcode80013

Sorry to be OT

Colorado front range is not active right now.

Will be back here in the morning as that is when it get's active.

We could use rain. Heck with Kansas.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I just remebered, it was middlewallup, england, or some spelling like that. Every flown in?

so what do you have to offer other that a negitive push? And who are you?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

If I could dump a load of high octane lead

There is no such thing as "high octane lead."

into a b52 back in the day where afterburners burned black

B52s spewed black soot, but none had afterburners.

and heck, it's vietnam, lets toss in some napam... heck yea!

So?

Ever been a cowboy? Ever cut off the heads of, heck, whatever, Tomatoes.

Yes. More than you will ever know.

This human race will stop at nothing. Nothing.

It's called "progress."

So putting a little dust in the sky is ok.

Not necessarily. Is that something you look forward to?

[T]his thread is something I know about.

Apparently not.

I do not believe everything that is posted

But, it seems otherwise.

deny ignorance
jw

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join