It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush 9-11-01, Obama 3-14-11: The Classroom Photos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
BUSH 9-11-01 During Terror Attacks on USA 3000+ dead...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fef4cc50c3c2.png[/atsimg]

Obama 3-14-11 During whats being called the worst disaster since WW2
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3a66fac8667.jpg[/atsimg]
And its On the FRONT page of the White House website. It would be different if the photo was from before the disaster. But it was taken yesterday!

If I was an Obama staffer who saw this I would have said... seriously you remember Bush and the Goat... right?
edit on (3/15/11) by AllSeeingI because: typo

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I would say that maybe it is a signal for the Illuminati.

Or just really REALLY bad judgment!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Sorry but I guess I am missing the point you are trying to make.Your post is a little confusing.Can you elaborate a little more on what you're getting at?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138

Sorry but I guess I am missing the point you are trying to make.Your post is a little confusing.Can you elaborate a little more on what you're getting at?

The similarities between both leaders in a classroom as a major disaster is happening...

I thought it was in bad judgment politically... This will be Obamas Pet Goat photo.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Well, i mean, this isn't even close to being relative, you've got a picture of Obama doing what puppets do, while Japan faces a NATURAL disaster.

Then you've got Bush, reading a book upside down, while being told America is under attack.

Sorry, I know everyone loves to hate Barry, but this is a weak attempt.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Obama isn't a one man wrecking ball. He can't exactly fly over to Japan and fix everything in a heartbeat.

Running around like a chicken with it's head cut off in a crisis is foolish and just causes more damage in the long run. What else is he supposed to do but go on with his normal day? Sit in the oval office for hours on end just to keep hearing the same updates that we are? He's doing what he should be doing, basically saying that even in crisis we keep our cool.

link   
I have always thought that President Bush being in that classroom on that day was a very well orchestrated photo op. To this day it makes me sick to think of them planning such an event and then placing the president in a room full of innocent children- Lets get honest, If he had a hand in planning this (which I believe he did) Then the man is a mass murderer. Sick, just sickening.....

link   
Oh ok gotcha.Well Obama has already proven he doesn't either know or care what's going on as he goes golfing, takes vacations, has Motown parties at The White House, etc etc etc as the world burns down around him....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Hey man, great find, I for one do see what you are getting at and what the pictures mean. You have Bush on one hand talking to school kids about his pet goat while he should be doing some leadership duties, and now you have Obama trying to pick up the kids left behind from Bush's no child left behind policy while Hawaii (where he was supposedly born) and California are possibly at risk of nuclear blow over from Japan, not to mention the humanitarian crisis in Japan.

None of the four white house videos have Japan in the headlines. So he'll bow to their emperor but not help the people?
edit on 15-3-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Then I guess there is another way he is similar to his predecessor

Things that make you go hmmmm.....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Well, i mean, this isn't even close to being relative, you've got a picture of Obama doing what puppets do, while Japan faces a NATURAL disaster.

Then you've got Bush, reading a book upside down, while being told America is under attack.

Sorry, I know everyone loves to hate Barry, but this is a weak attempt.

I think it is quite relative. 9-11-01 USA loss of life 3000, 3-14-11 loss of life 10000+ with worldwide potential.

But I made this thread because I thought it showed a huge gap in judgment for who ever decided that photo should be shown. Same day. Anyone else agree ?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Well first you should have the correct date for Obama's photo but if you were not trying to vilify him anyway possible you might not have missed that. Look Obama is the president of America and not Japan. He gave Japan's Prime Minister our help so what else is he suppose to do? I mean really did he plan this to happen... no. So outside of that, how is this anything like what Bush did? I mean really dude come on.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awolscout
Obama isn't a one man wrecking ball. He can't exactly fly over to Japan and fix everything in a heartbeat.

I know he isnt superman... but I think it undermines and almost mocks the seriousness of the current unfolding disaster. Radiation, Tsunami, and Now the cold threatening the People of Japan. I think he should be making a greater show of leadership in coordinating US military and radiological experts to try to help. Yes some ships are there and a handful of experts but comeon....

But again this thread is more for the ridiculousness of the lack of political savvy on behalf of whoever chose to run that photo of yesterday, right now today on the front page.

If it were me I would have a photo of him on the phone with the Prez of Japan, or talking to a General about relief plans, or something. Other than happy time in a comfy classroom.

Is this going to turn out like Katrina where the Leadership of the USA dont really seem to get a grasp on the enormity of the current situation until a few days to late?

edit on (3/15/11) by AllSeeingI because: clarity

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by basilray
Well first you should have the correct date for Obama's photo but if you were not trying to vilify him anyway possible you might not have missed that. Look Obama is the president of America and not Japan. He gave Japan's Prime Minister our help so what else is he suppose to do? I mean really did he plan this to happen... no. So outside of that, how is this anything like what Bush did? I mean really dude come on.

I dont think the date is wrong.... it says right there...

White House Photo, Chuck Kennedy, 3/14/11

Also ... I am not trying to vilify Obama.... Im just saying the startling similarities to the Bush photo and the similar situation... How a white house staffer let this slip by, I mean the timing is awful.

UPDATE: Oooooooh yeah I see that now. Thanks I over looked that. Fixed Now.
edit on (3/15/11) by AllSeeingI because: UPDATE

link   
I'm with most...I don't get it either. Obama was in a classroom and so was Bush. Yep ok the Illuminati are up to something

link   
Give the Whales and the Dolphins a chance!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacofunk64
I'm with most...I don't get it either. Obama was in a classroom and so was Bush. Yep ok the Illuminati are up to something

That was humor... sorry its harder to convey with typed letters. Note again the rolling eyes strategically placed next to the sentence. That was my intent.

This thread is about the poor political move it was, or slip of judgment by whoever put the photo up. The timing sucks. When I saw that photo I instantly thought of the Bush Goat photo....
edit on (3/15/11) by AllSeeingI because: added info

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI

Originally posted by pacofunk64

That was humor... sorry its harder to convey with typed letters.

This thread is about the poor political move it was, or slip of judgment by whoever put the photo up. The timing sucks. When I saw that photo I instantly thought of the Bush Goat photo....

But you realize the The Goat book upside down was a fake. This whole thread would be more ?? if the disaster took place on US soil and not Japans.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Maybe its cryptic and picture means he is our savior, with all looking up to him.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Okay with all the press about the Japan, I do need a break or would you prefer.....Obama calls cabinet meeting to discuss Earthquake.....Obama drinks coffee while contemplating Japan's best move.......Obama calls the Prime Minister for the fifth time to offer more troops and ships ...or Obama is doing his scheduled meetings and engagements while being kept informed on the situation in Japan. The choice to me is easy.
edit on 15/3/2011 by basilray because: spell check

top topics

<<   2 >>

join