It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is so evil about the idea of a One World Government?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Over the past years that I have been on ATS, I've noticed many times people seem so opposed to A One World Government. Yet, these same people seem to desire govt disclosure on the existance of Intelligent Alien Species. I'm very curiouse to know what is so evil about the idea of a One World Government?
Should we assume that any Alien race visiting Terra would be from a world such as ours, ruled by nations that are in constant conflict with one another? To me, logically it would be but a stepping stone in our destiny to move out into space, as one species, one nation, not as a race that is in conflict. Many have argued that our governments are in conatact with extraterrestrials, but that they are keeping that information from us. Is it possible that there is an agreement that they will not become involved with us until we can step forward as one unified world?
I would very much like to read others oppinions on this concept.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
My brother, I can not agree with you more. The only problem is obviously that they would be power/money hungry and will dominate us and rule us just to benefit themselves. But at the moment, I really dont see any power able to rule and help us all without getting greedy or moneyhungry. :/

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidNova

Agreed, but as with any event in the past, that is one of the things that this world will have to deal with, eventually I hope that we would end up in a position where we are not ruled by money hungry people. This would take time, a lot of time. But I do believe that it is attainable.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The answer to this question is quite simple....

A one world government would have way too much power over us and would basically have the ability to do whatever they wanted. If they wanted to wipe out Australia and turn it into a massive dumping ground for trash, who would stop them? I think we as humans realize this and that is why a one world government has never been able to take hold. The collective public always has to have more power than its superiors.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lance_covel

Its not the fear of a One World Government, it's the fear of those who want to rule said government. I think that, if we could properly educate people, a properly functioning democratic republic with State Sovereignty would work. The only problem with that is the fact that there are Luciferians out there who are already working towards a one world Oligarchy. It's not the size of the government, it's the type of government and the people who run it. We as a species aren't peaceful enough for that yet, there are too many in power that don't rule with a loving heart but a greedy, self-serving mind. Sorry, an ideal one world government will not happen in our time, especially since the scary kind will...
Peace!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well I will side-step the ET notion, not that I don't believe, but I am not sure I can tie it to a one world gov.
I often ponder the idea and what could happen under 1 gov, and part of me thinks that we have not been able to collectively take care of our selves at this point, so why not something new? Another part of me naturally thinks it could be one giant ploy to monopolize resources and further enslave civilization.

The only way I would vote for owgov is if it were totally transparent and everyone could be involved with electing officials and voting on issues. BUT, even if that was what was proposed, with electronic manipulation tech what it is today, I don't know what/who the hell to trust! Any election or issue can be tampered with, imo, so who knows.

I personally would like to be an Earthian first and country 2nd, but man people would be tripping on surrendering their cultural identity, even though it could still be maintained and celebrated I would imagine.
Then there is the natural evolution/progression of things and I wonder if the owgov is an inevitable part of our growth and should therefore be studied, discussed and then implemented.

So there, that is my current thought on the subject, but with so many losing trust in the system and it's officials, any kind of major change will be challenging.

Hmmm, there is a potential sedge-way into the ET thing, "problem, reaction, solution," a holographic invasion to unite us against one common enemy.

Peace,
spec

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It's a horrible thought only because people like the U.S. government will be the ones in charge. Do you really want that?

The idea of a one world government that isn't run by the likes of Monsanto/Pfizer/Phillip Morris etc. et al, but good people...well, it's nice. It would never happen though.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I think its more the idea that mankind will be basically slaves to this so called "elite" government.

Its already begun, invasion of privacy, poisening of humanity via GM crops and Flouride, CHEMTRAILS! Where will it stop I ask?

And the answer..... When WE ARE ALL SLAVES to there agenda.

Free will is the reason that this One World Government is WRONG and EVIL.

But thats just my opinion.

edit on 14-3-2011 by uselesshobo because: added poisen.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lance_covel

I can't wait for the day that the world will finally realize the importance of one world government. Just because the world comes together to form a world government, doesn't mean that its the end of the world. Maybe it is a mark for some kind of big event, but that big event doesn't mean "the end", Personally, I believe in the new age consciousness shift theory, but even in the bible you can see that its not talking about an end, it too is talking about a change. A change for the better, and according to the bible, for this positive change to happen, we have to first create a unified world government.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MzMorbid

The idea of a one world government that isn't run by the likes of Monsanto/Pfizer/Phillip Morris etc. et

Touche

And that would be a huge concern as well, and no I would not vote for that!!
You know those power moguls will never disappear from the decision making scene, it is as if they are the foundation for any and everything that will be constructed or developed.

spec
edit on 14-3-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthTakesTime

TruthTakesTime, maybe not in our life times, but possible? Yes, our governments are ruled by greed and corruption, but just as in the past, it takes time. I dont expect to see it in my life time, but I can hope that at some time we will rise above greed and the desire to rule over others. That brings me back to one of my origional questions, "Would an extraterrestrial race be ruled by greed such as ours, or would they have found a way to rise above that?"

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Governments are corrupt!
One Giant Corrupt Super Power in my opinion sounds like a bad idea.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lance_covel
Over the past years that I have been on ATS, I've noticed many times people seem so opposed to A One World Government. Yet, these same people seem to desire govt disclosure on the existance of Intelligent Alien Species. I'm very curiouse to know what is so evil about the idea of a One World Government?

I beleive that most of the fear for a one world government stem from religious and other related prophecies, where an "Anti-Christ" figure is to take control of the world and rule under the law of "IT" (for lack of a less biased term).

Personally i think the idea of a United Human race is not impossible in our lifetime. Perhaps it is true that there are people in power that would fight to preserve that power, but keep your beleifs close to your heart and soul and stay true to that notion in the face of adversity and you will surely see humanity at its best.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I remember learning that these advanced civilizations do not need a government what so ever. The reason being is that they do not need someone to tell them what to do or how to act. These aliens are more likely than not millions of years ahead of us, spiritually. They know how to act, and that is all they know. There is no need for programs that serve a community purpose and operate off of the money of the taxpayers BECAUSE these advanced beings only do what is right. So if there is something that needs to be done, like waste removal lets say, its done. There is no need for a police force because everyone acts as they should. In an advanced civilization, there is a hologram of an idea and a presence , based on this hologram is how everyone should act. And the masses follow the righteousness of this hologram.

The true answer my friends is that we should not be seeking rule by one world government, tell me that doesn't go against everything you feel in your heart! The truth, I believe, lies in self-governance. To each, their own.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
According to all the conspiracies the current national Govt's are already run by the banks or whoever who do what they want anyway.....so it is difficult to see how a non-secret world Govt would be worse - at least you'd know who to blame!!

and it might be a lot better for the Libyans!

and lets get 1 currency ASAP please and do away with currency trading leeches who make millions without creating a single cent worth of actual value!!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthTakesTime

Your words explain more accurately what I mean to convey. The use of the term "Government" was perhaps not my best choice of wording. Meaning, I think it is possible for us to be as one, not as many individual nationions fighting amongst each other for power. That would be my hopeful definition for a One Wold Government.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The notion of a one world government is not an evil idea, whats evil are those who would govern it. The greatest consolidation of power in history is too tempting for our flawed human nature to not abuse. Truth.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Nice question. But if I stop to think about a One World Goverment, it freaks me out. How could we - the people - know that we are not manipulated? We would lose our sense of freedom very quickly if it happened. Imagine if our countries lost their cultures. Now imagine if people lose their patriotism. Some may say that there would be more peace than today but I disagree on that. If there was no country laws and only international laws, the One World Goverment would simply slave us the way that is best for them and worse than that, we would accept it.
Once this NWO is fixed, they would try to control us to the maximum. People don't see it, but the UN is the beginning of this revolution. They influence countries laws, matters regarding human rights, economics, politics....they basically they us what is best for us. Poland didn't accept the swine flu and then six months after what happens? A plane crash that killed the Polish president and his crew.
This NWO will be implemented by the most powerful people in the world. The same people that were behind all major wars, the same guys that finance mind control experiments, genetic and scientific research, the same guys that came up with project MK Ultra and project Paperclip. There's a picture in Wikipedia dated from 2003 that shows Guantanamo's prisoners crouching in a yard blindfolded and handcuffed while officers scream at them. They were guinea pigs in an experiment in which the gov't was testing mind control and how they can get the word out of suspects using different methods of torture like sleep depravation, shocks, etc.
My point is: people already accept all these moves from the Illuminati because they prepare us for every one of them beforehand.
They test what they will do before putting a plan into action. Then, if they see they will succeed, they brainwash us with hidden messages in movies, propaganda, media, advertisements, books, songs...so when their plan starts we will be all trained to react to that stumuli the way they want us to. That's why the police, actors, singers, famous people, players and people with influence are recruited by them, usually recruited into the Freemasonry and from there on, there's no coming back. They usually kill those that try to tell the truth and it is probably what happened with Michael Jackson. If we look on Youtube we can find videos of Britney Spears with obvious sings of brainwashing and mental programming - she has emotional attacks, bursts of anger and sadness, fast change in personality, alternations between differente voice pitches, etc.
There is clear evidence out there that these Illuminati guys are very evil, very greedy and very smart.
So coming back to the subject, if we accept all those things, subliminal messaging, curruption, violence, man-made diseases and everything else, it is because we were trained to do it. And they are willing to keep programming our brain to accept this NWO when it comes into action. That's why you hear so much of it in the music industry nowadays. It's a psychological preparation.
The leaders use a tactic called PROBEM - REACTION - SOLUTION. It works like this: they create a problem and expose it on the media the way they want to, they wait a reaction from people, a response, a request for change then they offer the solution to the problem they have created themselves and profit from it, of course.
Then, when they see people are getting close to the truth, they create other problem that will mislead our attention and we will lose focus and they will keep one step ahead of us. It has been like this for thousands of years, it is time to change.
I've read about the goverment being connected with aliens and I believe it. But not corporeal beings as they show in movies, I believe they have contact with spiritual entities from other galaxies such as Orion.
These spirits are usually demons (inferior spirits) that the Freemasons worships. They have many names but the Masons like to idolize the Egypt pagan Gods. Why? Because they know about the spiritual world, and they wanna mock God. It is why they build the pyramids, to make fun of God. The pyramids are a reflection of the spiritual hiearchy, the inferior on the bottom, the superior on the top. Knowing that they, as inferior spirits attached to material things and passions cannot be on the top after death without sacrifice, decided to build the pyramids to show how revolted they are regarding the karma system. Also, it is a way to show us and God that they (the old Pharos) had God's power because they dominated people and their life.
Nowadays the same old Egyptian Pharos that used to tell their people they were GOD or messages of God have been found to be mediums. All they really had was a secret. A secret about the spiritual life. They developed their abilities to communicate with spirits and since then, have been involved with rituals to obtain wealth, success, love, fame, etc. The same egyptian dictators back then are the Illuminati of nowadays. This is why there is so much Egyptian symbolism in western museums, in NY, Washington D.C, in the dollar bill, in the Real (Brazilian currency).
The Illuminati are preparing us to worship pagan Gods and artists, singers instead of the real God.
It is a plan made to keep us distracted during life with all sorts of things so the majority of the people can't evolve spiritually and rise to better places, better states of conciousness. They want Earth to be like a prison, where souls cannot advance and leave it. This is why media promotes so much crap such as fashion and products that become obsolete in months. They want us to keep spending our money and our energy. They want us to keep a close mind focused on material things and money more than the spirit. And as the biblical prophecies say, they are winning this war so far and will probably win the run on NWO.
But like all things, there has to be a balance so it won't last forever. Big revolutions are coming, big catastrophes and big news will be revealed soon.
After the world is united by the NWO, UN will tell us they have been in contact with aliens for many years in secret. But this will be another HALF LIE. They have been in touch with aliens, but spiritual ones.
The UFO sightings we see are from spiritual ships that materialize to be visible when they want people to see them. But the real aliens thing will be a lie and a lot of people will be scared for no reason. Think people, if they have been in touch with aliens for many many years, why would it be frightning for us to know it? What difference would it make other than that we would lose the last 2% hope and trust we put in our leaders?
They will lie to us to keep us separated and fighting against each other. We will be united as having one goverment but people will not be together because the media will currupt us into believing their lies.
That's why the Jews have been hated for centuries, the Christians are constantly attacked by the media and there are rationalism and atheism being spread on the media. It is to keep us apart. Our world will soon be, pardon the word , fuc*ed and they will put the blame on the Christians, Jews and Atheists.
Why? Because this will be they're last try into trying to stop us for discovering the truth. The "paranormal"(hate this word) phenomenon will be so widespread, there will be mediums just like the old Pharos everywhere in the next years to come. People won't be able to deny there's life after death any longer and the Illuminati will confirm this but will try to lead us into worshipping the same Pagan Gods they have worshipped for centuries and will tell us they are the real GODS and that they are responsible for their power and wealth.
A lot of people will fall into this trap and buy this lie - they will worship demons just like they do! And when they become possesed and starting to make "deals' with these entities they'll be trapped in a vicious circle very hard to get out of. This is Illuminati's main goal: your soul. More interesting than forcing people to do their wish is convincing them their way is the best way. This way people will follow them, follow their beliefs and orders.
And if they achieve this, then they will be really defying God. They will try to provoke Him by showing their powers over human lives. We cannot let this happen. We have to spread information out there for people to know this beforehands. Don't fall into their trap and idolize their demons. They always come back to collect. There is no easy way in life, the best way to achieve things is struggling and doing your best - not selling your soul!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The larger the government entity, the more corrupt is it. It's a sad fact. A world government would be the most corrupt of them all, while at the same time wielding way too much power. Bad news if you ask me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join