It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome: Wisconsin Firefighters Shut Down Bank That Funded Walker

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
reply to post by onehuman

I see the purpose of your post,
does not look as if anyone else does.

Peace.

Lol thank you for that... it gets lonely sometimes wondering why people are getting the actual point! Not to mention frustrating. Just to prove that I have a little story that happened to me last week. It has nothing to do with the thread, but since it is my thread I can tell it because it does make the point of this at least.

I drive a cab and was parked waiting for a customer to come out. Meanwhile this lady pulls up in front of me and jumps out of her car and starts heading inside.I notice her car is in gear and moving and get out of my cab to say hey lady your car is moving. Well she looks at me for a second then just blows me off and walks inside. Now there are also two patrol guard which I also try and tell, but they blow me off as well. They are to busy discussing whatever to listen to a mere cab driver. Meanwhile the car is picking up speed as it was on a hill. Long and shot it finally crashed into a snowbank. Now the patrol is interested and jump to the emergency. Im still trying to say I tried to tell you... the lady comes out looking at me like where is my car? I point and say I tried to tell you... was kind of funny to watch really as that car really buried itself.

I guess no one has the time to just "listen" obusy in their own little worlds.... Anyhow, thanks for the support, I have to go to dinner now, have a nice evening planned. Hold the fort down will ya?!

<< 1   >>

join