It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SBKXI Intro.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I specifically choose this username because it does not match my public CB call-name, my networking call-name or even my general call-name. I use the same one for everything, but for security reasons, when using a public forum, I wont allow it to link to my usual call-name. This is because it is archived. And CB bands are usually unrecorded, so there is no archive (even though I record them). So I'm generally called a paranoid person, but I like it, keeps me on my feet. What I do use though is logic to cut through the rubbish. Which is quite handy.

So essentially what this says is, hello. I'll see you all around later!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SBKXI

The most interesting people I have ever met are very paranoid, It really just makes things more interesting when you walk into someones house and they have an entire cupboard of food water batteries and random electronics foil lead coating ect, It makes for better conversation than say why my fish is dead.

Also~

Salutations!

edit on 11-3-2011 by Alina because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SBKXI

Hi SBKXI, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alina
reply to post by SBKXI

The most interesting people I have ever met are very paranoid, It really just makes things more interesting when you walk into someones house and they have an entire cupboard of food water batteries and random electronics foil lead coating ect, It makes for better conversation than say why my fish is dead.

Also~

Salutations!

edit on 11-3-2011 by Alina because: Spelling

Due to everything in the world, I'm gearing up for full scale nuclear war. Guerrilla warfare. Phone tapping. So far I'm working on maps, plans and details for everything. I wont be caught in the middle of a conflict and not be prepared for people invading my home. Along with making sure I'm not being followed for telling people governments aren't giving us everything and are hiding a lot. Paranoid enough for you?

edit on 11-3-2011 by SBKXI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SBKXI

I have a feeling no-one would bother invading Australia unless it was for uranium, in which case it's still not worth attacking this far south.

But yes i like that type of paranoia, i remember we used to have radio's that just by checking random frequencies we could listen into and talk to random truck radio's and house phones that used wireless, How would you tap into phone lines?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Alina

I don't. I am trying to get the details right so I know if my lines have been tapped, or if a war is coming here or what-have-you. Preparations to get out of the way of these people. What was stated in the post was about preparing for the worst-case scenario. That means people tapping my phone, bugging my home, WWIII, et al.

new topics

top topics

join