It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If flight deck door was never opened then.....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

Just for future reference, it is YOUR responsibility to back up your own claims. The audience is not there to prove your arguments for you with evidence and sources. That's completely your job. Ours is to examine what you bring us and reach our own conclusions.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I want to know how they found a FDR from a missile.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I already stated my opinion on that and if you hold a different one then so be it. It is what it is, like it or leave.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

The plane did NOT have GPS.. You may be referring to the INS...

You are right, it is a similar system but slightly different.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
reply to post by backinblack

The plane did NOT have GPS.. You may be referring to the INS...

You are right, it is a similar system but slightly different.

It's not slightly different, it's VERY different..

A GPS system could give accurate position in flight..
An INS can not...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

I would still like to know if you could help me locate the information you seem privy to. As I said in my previous post, I could not locate the data within the link you gave me, and all of my search results are turning up dry in terms of information. Please elaborate on your sources? It would be quite beneficial to this debate.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Sources? They are all over the internet bud. My post makes clear the facts that are both well known already and common fact to everyone except yourself. One member has already told you as much. Try to do the searching that any half witted soul can do rather than coming in the thread and attempting to place doubt because you want others to do the reasearch for you. The "sources" and other info you pretend to seek is also in many, many other 911 threads, so if you are really interested in the truth as you play that you are, either you should or already know it or your just a gamer in the 911 conspiracy theory. And I have no use nor time for 911 gamers.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humint1

Sources?

Yes, you know, when you provide information on something. Do you have any for your claims or do we just rely on this:

They are all over the internet bud.

So, are we supposed to do your work for you?

My post makes clear the facts that are both well known already and common fact to everyone except yourself.

They are not facts. They are speculations. If they were facts, you would have backed them up. (or a least attempted to do so)

Try to do the searching that any half witted soul can do rather than coming in the thread and attempting to place doubt because you want others to do the reasearch for you.

Your signature states that you have been reading here for a long time How often do people that start threads start them without any sources. (unless they are opinion based)

The "sources" and other info you pretend to seek is also in many, many other 911 threads, so if you are really interested in the truth as you play that you are, either you should or already know it or your just a gamer in the 911 conspiracy theory.

If it's in "many many" other threads, why start another one?

And I have no use nor time for 911 gamers.

goofy

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
If flight deck door was never opened then.....

....then the planes were remotely guided...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

You people are really pathetic. Can you types actually comprehend what you read or do you get off by feeling the need to not talk about the thread topic but to come in because your Mommy is away for the day and you can get on her computer and make ignorant posts.

The sources, topic at hand is common knowledge and there is no need to post links to 'sources" when this is the case. If someone stated they breath air to survive do you need to 'source it"? Of course not, its common knowledge.

Besides, I already posted the link for the other member which demonstrates you do not have the reading comprehension skills not the ability to understand what you are attempting to read. That link is where I sourced my post.

If you do not like this thread then take your little scurge self to another and stop making posts that only show others exactly how ignorant you actually are.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

Thats a possibility for sure. Despite the denial of a few that technology has been around for quite a while.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

The link was posted already. So how about paying attention to what your reading bud.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

And I keep informing you that I couldn't find the data in the link you gave me. I'm beginning to wonder if it's even there. Could you quote it, or at the very least tell me what page it's on?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Again this? First of all, is the data even reliable? If it is, the records show the door has never been opened, which means it wasnt hooked up to the system, assuming the default in the system is shut, because it should have opened at least once for the pilots to enter.

Now assuming the data is reliable, what does it mean that the door wasnt hooked in in the system. Did many flight companies not bother to hook up the cabin door to the system, or is it an crass oversight of regulations not to do so and the fact that the door wasnt hooked into the system, a reason for suspicion?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
Secondly according to the information, the door must have been connected because, it recorded that the door was never opened.

The door NEVER opend, even in previous flight. That is highly unimaginable because pilots still need to pee, and receive drinks at some point in the flight.

You can read more about this here

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

You people are really pathetic. Can you types actually comprehend what you read or do you get off by feeling the need to not talk about the thread topic but to come in because your Mommy is away for the day and you can get on her computer and make ignorant posts.

The sources, topic at hand is common knowledge and there is no need to post links to 'sources" when this is the case. If someone stated they breath air to survive do you need to 'source it"? Of course not, its common knowledge.

The flight data information lists the FD Door as closed - you're right OP.

It also lists it as closed from the start of the information.... right on past when the airplane FAILED TO STOP at Dulles Gate D-26, and when it taxied out, and when it flew into the air with a 3,000 foot error in starting location, to when it allegedly flew within a few hundred feet of the Pentagon.

So you may want to check yourself 50-something... "Can you ... actually comprehend what you read"?

The FD Door was listed as "closed" or "0" value the entire time. So either these pilots stayed locked in the cabin from a previous destination right on through... or somewhat more likely the censor was not set to retrieve door data.... or very much more likely the whole FDR info is a ruse.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I don't know whether the sensor was working or not and I don't believe a plane crashed into the Pentagon. Nor do I believe 3 other planes were hijacked... But...

The OP states that either the flight crew were in on it or the hijackers were already in the cockpit. I would like to tell you of a personal experience. Back in January '06, on my way back from California, I did a stop in Toronto (not my choice). Getting on the plane in Toronto for my final destination, there was someone in my seat (as it turns out, as we both had the same last name and same first initial, the computer thought we were the same person and issued us identical tickets).

One of the flight attendants asked me to follow her. We stopped, she took my ticket and asked me to wait while she tried to clear up the situation. She left me in front of the open cockpit door. I chatted with the pilot and copilot for a good 5 minutes until she came back. And nobody else ever came by. It would have been easy for me, had I been so inclined, to hijack the plane at that moment. And this was 5 years after 911, so imagine how simple it was before?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
the flight manifest, fuel weight, all kinds of things MUST be signed by the captain or first officer before take-off, they also have to do a walk-around to check the craft for damage, leaks, etc. If the data we're looking at is actually from a commercial plane the door would have been opened - 100% for sure.

Which means the flight data was not set to record that particular data-set.

(or the whole thing was faked or from a different flight)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
If it was covered, then I missed it, but...

Prior to 9/11, 757s were fitted with break-away cockpit doors that could be forced open from either direction. This would cause certain permanent damage to the frame and structure, including the sensors and switches (such as those connected to a flight data recorder) - any data sent would be rendered unreliable, since disconnected circuits would not necessarily transmit any conclusive evidence of the door being opened or closed.

The 9/11 report mentioned that the hijackers stormed the cockpit, which kinda makes it sound like they didn't knock gently and wait to be let in.

edit on 15-4-2011 by daraSD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
the flight manifest, fuel weight, all kinds of things MUST be signed by the captain or first officer before take-off, they also have to do a walk-around to check the craft for damage, leaks, etc. If the data we're looking at is actually from a commercial plane the door would have been opened - 100% for sure.

Which means the flight data was not set to record that particular data-set.

(or the whole thing was faked or from a different flight)

It's not surprising that your opinion on this issue is as worthless as on photo analysis and other issues regarding 9/11.

You need to make sure to keep your day job.

Electronic things require ELECTRICity to function. There is no electricity applied to aircraft sitting at the gate during the pre-flight walkaround. Therefore, surprisingly enough, the electronic door sensor would not record anything during those periods of no electricity.

For others, there are dozens of parameters available in the FDR that are not used (hooked up) by all airlines. The door sensor was not required by the FAA, so it would have been a Company option whether or not to hook it up. Quite obviously it was not hooked up.

Since the door showed closed for all previous entire flights of the aircraft (approximately 25 hours) it is patently obvious that it was not functioning. End of thread.
edit on 15-4-2011 by Reheat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join