It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boycott the 2011 UK Census

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The contract has been awarded to the murderers at Lockheed Martin.

On the surface it's just giving money to murderers. Beyond that are MANY more issues that will effect us and our children and their children. The news article below is the 'surface' story. Time to make the stand for civil liberties NOW and start the individual level rebellion NOW.

Copy & paste this article to other forums.

The contract

Please watch the two videos below in their entire length to learn the full implications.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
i kind of got the idea after 1 minute of part one but tbh i wouldnt have filled it in anyway regardless of who owns the contract, this has cemented those views.

ps- the link to part one was dead but i managed to watch it by seeing the related video's to part 2.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
13. What happens if I don't complete my questionnaire?

You could face prosecution, a hefty fine (up to £1000) and a criminal record.

2011.census.gov.uk...

Just to let people know what they are getting in to.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
There does not seem to be a punishment for making a mistake (which would be a better idea)

18. What if I make a mistake?

We will be providing many ways for you to get help if you have difficulty with any of the questions. The 2011 Census online questionnaire will make it easy to correct mistakes, and the paper questionnaire will explain how you should correct handwritten answers. If you have any problems, you can check online help or contact the census helpline.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
common law, a thousand pound of what ?

It is all an illusion.
see here :-

common law - explanation
edit on 9-3-2011 by diddy1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
you can always claim it got lost in the post

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Thank goodness I quit the country11 years ago.
Too many new laws and taxes are being passed. It is one of the most un-free "free" societies that I know of.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I shall write refusal of contract on it. and post it back to sender, That is what Im going to do with it.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Another good way to boycott it is to just give them fictional answers (Some state their religion is "jedi", and it also turned out that I don`t possess any phones, PC, stereo system, washing machine...lol)...
At least that`s what many of us did in my country and I suppose it won`t be a problem in the UK either. That way you are rebelling and at the same time you don`t risk being fined or worse.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Our copy of the census turned up yesterday addressed to "The occupier". Surely that means they can't prosecute without actually knowing your name. I don't know if everybody will receive it like this.

I wonder what happens if you are away from home on the day of the census? I genuinely will not be at my home address on the day, If i was going to fill it in I would give bizarre answers anyway. I don't think they need to know about my love life, personal beliefs etc. to plan for the future.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Yes mine arrived a couple of hours ago to `THE OCCUPIER`
Capital letters. So I have written return to sender and REFUSAL OF CONTRACT on it I shall post it 1st class in the morning.
Lets see what happens
Im going to become a free man on the land

edit on 9-3-2011 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

top topics

join