It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD Helicopter video of 9/11 attack surfaces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

NYPD Helicopter video of 9/11 attack surfaces

news.yahoo.com

A newly released video shows the Sept. 11 World Trade Center attack from the vantage point of a NYPD helicopter.

According to Gawker, the National Institute of Standards and Technology requested the 17-minute video through the Freedom of Information Act, and the video was sent anonymously to the secret-sharing website Cryptome, which posted it. The Institute investigated the 9/11 attacks.

A warning to readers: The video, posted below, is difficult to watch--and voices on the soundtrack can be heard cursing as the horrific attack unfolds.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Well everyone is waiting for this, everyone saw the chopper above WTC at 9/11, and everyone knew that the chopper must have taken some footage's of the incident, but not until now they released it.

www.youtube.com...

Never forget the lives lost at 9/11, need justice.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
sorry to inform you but you are like the 20th post of this video, please try to search as a simple search of 9/11 helicopter video would have shown you at least 5 results

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
And I repeat. The search function said to tell you he misses you and can't wait for you to call..you really should spend some more time together, for the kids' sake

I jest. But this is like the 25th new footage post today. ATS needs a new way to file threads, so they dont get duplicated, lost so easily and overlooked.

There should be a test on the usage of the search function and site navigation and decorum before membership is granted. It would solve a LOT of these issues.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WinnieDaWho

This is not new, nor do I know why they had to file FOIA to see it since it's been on YouTube for 5 months:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by KevinB

i bet another 50 times this will be posted-OPEN YA EYES PEOPLE

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

As listed above there is already a thread on this topic that exists here.

Please add your comments to the thread above.

Thread Closed

~Keeper

edit on 3/7/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

top topics

join