It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you expect us to do about Islam?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Radical Islam is a huge problem across Europe.
Radical Muslims Rioting in France, England, Denmark, Sweden, killing people who insult Muhammed, Beheading Family members, running sex gangs targetting British Girls in the name of religion, hate schools, mosques preaching hate.

So groups like the English Defense League Form, to combat this.

Then all of a sudden, oh those guys are Fascists, Biggoted Nazis

Well, what do you expect us to do? What for the Goverment to sort it out, well that obviously hasnt worked has it.

Or sit here and do nothing, cowering to the left, being scared to talk about radical islam incase we get called bad things.

So, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT US TO DO?

It seems any group opposing Radical Islam gets called Racist. What about Groups like "Gays against Israel"? Are they Nazi? Groups who oppose Christianity? Are they Racist? No, why? I HAVE NO IDEA!!

The left have something about Islam, something odd, like a hidden agenda. They hate any form of patriotism, and brand it Nazi, although they are happy to carry around CCCP flags to all of there demos.

So what gives? How are we supposed to combat radical islam without being called Racist Facist homophobic biggoted far right nazi thugs?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Get the Muslim community to shop their radical Islam people.

Sounds really bad ?

not really, If the Muslim community really wanted to integrate with the rest of the country they would have a lot more acceptance if they were to shop these people.

These radical Islamist's give the Muslim culture a bad name.

There is acceptance for the Muslim culture but not radical Muslims.

btw, I am not against Islam in any way.
I have Muslim friends and they are great people to know.

Just my two cents worth.
Regards

Mr no one from the UK
edit on 7-3-2011 by diddy1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Who cares what people say or judge? Screw'em! The radical Islam needs to be dealt with accordingly...and that would preferably be eradicating it out of Europe and the US indefinitely!

Send the Muslim faith in its entirety back to the 3rd world country it belongs! It has no business being in a civilized society!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

How about getting US and UK troops out of these muslim "3rd world" countries first. Maybe thats why they're angry. Noone thinks about that one, just easier to blame it on their religion.

edit on 7-3-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Well, you've continued your barrage of threads about Islam Hadyn_17, I was beginning to get worried

First thing you do is to not sensationalize the size of the problem of radical islam in Europe. Sensitive media with an agenda can do wonders for the masses that take its word as the gospel.

Second thing you do is not support an organization constructed mainly of football hooligans with principal strategists that advocate extreme-right policy.

The best thing to do would be to emphasize the problem to the ordinary muslim community. We need to highlight the problems THEY will face from radical islamists, and get them to do something because they would be far more effective and knowledgeable in dealing with those of similar background.

reply to post by Whereweheaded

Of course Whereweheaded, screw all one billion of those moooslemsss, there couldn't be a single civilized one out the lot, surely.
edit on 7-3-2011 by FermiFlux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'd say respect Islam as a belief system and update the thread title so that the specific group of 'Radical Islam' is reflected instead of sensationalist attention seeking yellow journalism which demeans a very decent and peace loving people.

Then once you've done that we can maybe look at why you did that first before sharing our opinions about a huge chunk of the human population in ill informed information.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
what goes around, comes around.

im so tired of the US vs THEM paradigm.

meanwhile both muslims or non muslims keep gettin anal probed daily by our so called leaders.

yeah let's fight each others, let's kill, rape and pillage like we are some cruzaders!!!

it's the obvious solution to the world's issues, bring on more violence and chaos.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

That I totally agree with. One thing I have thought about, and history has proven, that once the troops have left their region, they tend to simmer down. I can't agree with you more on that idea! Pull our troops out, and lets see what happens then?

(As long as we do put some effort into protecting our own, as long as it doenst infringe on our rights as citizens.)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Or sit here and do nothing, cowering to the left, being scared to talk about radical islam incase we get called bad things.

At the end of the day it's what the government decides will shape the future of UK.

And if the government decides to ban radical Islam altogether, than it will also have to ban EDL, BNP and the rest of the simillar groups or parties that incite hatred. Which will automatically mean that 'freedom of speech' will be flushed down the drain which is one of the pillar of the Western world.

So are you ready to sacrifice freedom of speech to get rid of radical Islam?

I believe the capitalist controlled government is a bigger threat than radical Islam.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

a very decent and peace loving people

Out of curiosity? Do you think that arranged marriages with 13 year old girls is acceptable behavior? How bout killing your family because of the excuse, " dishonored the family "? You think thats peace and loving peoples?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The only ultimately unacceptable response is allow the massive, willful ignorance of religions to be foisted upon those of us with functioning minds. The question is, how deep is their conviction? If you say no, not in our nation and they continue to push violent, oppressive, dark age beliefs into the lives of unwilling participants, you will be forced to match their convictions with some hardline convictions of your own.

Religion is the single most destructive and malignant force in human creation... Whenever hordes of pea brained, fantasy prone, madmen enter the scene, things get real ugly real fast!
edit on 7-3-2011 by Fiberx because: (no reason given)

link   

So groups like the English Defense League Form, to combat this.

No, not "all of a sudden", they set out as these things. A knee jerk reactionary group, seeking power over others, in the name of "protectionism". Just ask an American how well that Jim Crow crap worked out for us.

Hating others for things like race or religion is just the utmost in fear mongering and unintelligent thought.

~Heff

link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
Who cares what people say or judge? Screw'em! The radical Islam needs to be dealt with accordingly...and that would preferably be eradicating it out of Europe and the US indefinitely!

Send the Muslim faith in its entirety back to the 3rd world country it belongs! It has no business being in a civilized society!

change the words and names a little here and there and voila

this could' have been said in germany in the 1930s...

i hate people who say others are evil but are so ready and forthcoming when it comes time to deliver the same dosage of evil to others.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

this could' have been said in germany in the 1930s.

For a brief moment, if I may use your example. The actions towards Germany in 1930's, was preemptive was it not? So with that, could it be possible, that the mindset of people should be of the preemptive nature? Stopping the problem of Islam before it grows to the magnitude that we cant put it back where it belongs?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

I would say the same, but perhaps mean the opposite. A relatively small group of people with insane beliefs, seeking to coerce a population through veiled threats, anger and accusations. Who's really taking that road?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

So what gives? How are we supposed to combat radical islam without being called Racist Facist homophobic biggoted far right nazi thugs?

Go after the radical leaders first w/o no one owning up to it. Shhhh! Then let the people FIND A BETTER WAY MINUS EVOL DICTATORSHIP... NO new dictatorship from out side, let them REALLY pick the majority rule...
Be well.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You're not suppose to cite hatred towards groups of people, there was a recent policy about this www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....

Do you think walking down the streets of UK cities shouting Racist and inflammatory Football chants is improving the situation or making things worse. Do you think your marches have reduced the amount of militant islam or turned a whole bunch of kids into new recruits?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

How are we supposed to combat radical islam without being called Racist Facist homophobic biggoted far right nazi thugs?

A good start would be to stop acting like racist, fascist, homophobic, bigoted, far right Nazi thugs.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx
Who's really taking that road?

Our so called leaders and they're so called leaders, regardless of religion and beliefs, we are being pitted on to fight, for some others to reap the profits.

I grew learning my national history so proudly boasting on how we kicked islam's ass and sent the muslims home last time.

So this so called islamic threath to europe, shh im not worried at all.

Things are so bad here anyway that im already up for anything, the muslims want to come here take over and rule our lives? sure let them come and let them try, it's not like they can do much worse than the so called democracies we have now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join