It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hiya Everyone :-)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hey there,

I'm SoundAlchemy, from the western edge of North Carolina. I've been following on this site for a little while but I only just recently created an account. I'm into science and that tingling sensation that runs up and down my spine when I hear of the innovations of modern society. I'm into art, and sound! I enjoy the idea of a peaceful human species!

I've produced music for about 10 years now in a myriad of tiny home studios.

Socrates' philosophies are some good stuff, I enjoy questioning everything including myself!

Aaaaanyways!

LOOK! Its a hieroglyphic! (*not sure if its authentic*)

No idea what it means, what it's representing, or anything about it. Just thought it was cool to look at.

C-ya!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by soundalchemy

Hi soundalchemy, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS where you can have an opinion or ponder the unified theory of everything with folks from all over planet Earth and several from elsewhere , maybe Arkansas .

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by soundalchemy

Hiya Soundalchemy and welcome to ATS!
You sound like just the kind of cool person who will find much to enjoy here and perhaps even contribute once you get your feet wet here.
Many of us here are also artists and musicians so you will find many people to discuss and share with.
I love western NC, Asheville would be my second home if I had to move elsewhere. Such a beautiful area.
Maybe it's something about being all nestled up in the mountains, IDK.
Once you've made 20 posts you can begin making threads of your own.
If you have any questions feel free to contact any of the moderators through a u2u message.
Glad you're here and I hope you will find ATS to be a great place to hangout.
Welcome aboard!

~Asktheanimals

join