It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO'S in old paintings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
here is the link
www.dudeman.net...

what do u think of these paintings
i think its good evidence that e.t. has been here.

these are not fake becouse ive searched for these paintings on
regular art websites and there the same.

one or two paintings are probley the work of imagination,
but most seem to point to what we now see as
"flying sausers"

i have only seen what i thought was an u.f.o. once

it was very clear.
it was a cloudy day, whilst blowing bubbles outside(i was 14 at the time:-)
i saw an object hovering in the sky, my best guess is it was about 200m
above.

it was very translucent(id say 20%opaque), kind of triangular with round edges
with three yellow hazy lights on each corner

not round like a "flying saucer" but id did seem controlled
the tranlucentcy of it and the way it was just hanging still up there tells me it was not an earth aircraft .

have any of u heard of this type of ufo before?

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Thats a great link my friend.

I have my own beliefs that Aliens were repsonsible for many of the bible teachings and so forth, ( if not probably responsible for the bible ) I even think that Jesus was an alien too..
Who knows the Koran may have come from another alien race.
Came to earth either to save us or was expelled by his own race.
with such an advanced life knowledge could preform the things he did, like people on earth that time could never understand.
He may of been sent here to prevent us from learing Islam etc...
Maybe we are all part of a properganda war for alien enemies.

who knows, this is entire speculation with out any evidince.
But if others belive like i do, I would like to hear from you,
Get in contact either U2U me or something.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
[edit on 18-7-2004 by TrentReznor]

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I think aliens are Gods Devine Interveeners (sp?) (Like Angels)
and yes I believe the "STAR" was possibly a UFO...
it makes sense... but overstanding religeon isn't the way to approach it...
it creates differences in oppinion and wars and so on an so forth

Just try puttin 2 and 2 together (it helps) (everythings related)

Look at what the government keeps secret / Look at why they may be keeping it secret (if everyone is eventually to be equal, there are no 'important'/'rich' people anymore) No more power no more curruption
While many people i.e Bush claim to have messages from God and claim they are the cleaners of the worlds dirt are in actuality the prophets and doers of Satan i.e Lust, Power, Greed, Money...
The CiA which is the american gov, has its agents placed as presidents in other countries.. tell me thats not weird...

But as for the paintings, I have also seen them and many other artifacts and paintings... there are reasons for the paintings being the way they are, only our race is just now starting to look at COINCIDENCES (which don't exist) the reality that almost every religeon is indeed correct to a degree... just when people attempt to overstand it we end up with some new literature or a new 'gospel' ... We as humans should learn to live with what is present and not dwelve in too deep and make speculations... Judging is the cause of sin.. if we as humans never judged we would all get along quite well ...

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
that company that "successfully cloned a human" had these paintings as proof aliens existed

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Try thit link...awsome!

xfacts.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I think there is more than enough evidence in both ancient artifacts and paintings and modern accounts. I don't think its so much a matter of "do they exist?" for me anymore so much as "where?". I think those paintings are facinating and I have been studying them for a long time now, although Im glad you all provided a link, because some of those I have never seen.

I think these spacecraft have not only been visiting here since ancient and medieval periods but probably since Pre-Cambrian times and have been watching the Earth develop...possibly with their own "seed" for lack of better words!

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I dought the religious ones are genuine Ufos because the painters werent their at that time. Probaly religious representations.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
To add more fuel to the fire check out the prophecies of Ezekiel where he describes the chariot wheels that flew down to him in the night covered with lights. Here are a few quotes from the script

"moved with the beings even when they left the earth" (1:19-21; 10:15-17; 19) Is he saying these beings where on earth then left?

" spirit of the living beings were in the wheels" (1:2-21; 10:17)
Is he describing aliens on board?

" made a rumbling sound when they moved" (3:12-13)
People have wondered if he was descibing a prepulsion system sound.

"they whirled" (10:2, 6, 13)

Again adding to the prepulsion theory

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
I dought the religious ones are genuine Ufos because the painters werent their at that time. Probaly religious representations.

That is what I tend to think..... that those objects tend to represent religious ideas.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I to believe aliens have been here since the beginning of time they must of had some sort of influence on history as u see the stories which have been sewn into tapestrys, drawn in hieroglyphs and painted into pictures.

I found a great link to a site which has info on all the earths visual ufo history. It also says they have found an electric lightbulb in egypt which dates back to 2600BC. A bit hard to believe but i think they had this sort of technology.

Earths Visual History on UFO's

new topics

top topics

join