It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not born gay, it's a choice to be homosexual.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Saying people are born gay is rubbish. The ability to engage in sexual acts is a choice. A man can CHOOSE to have sex with a woman or he can CHOOSE to have sex with a man. As such a man can CHOOSE not to have sex at all.

Nobody forces two men to have sex with each other, they make that choice themselves. Some sick individuals also CHOOSE to have sex with animals, that is unnatural and so is homosexuality.

Homosexuality goes against nature. What is the whole purpose of sex? It's to produce offspring. Homosexuals can't naturally produce offspring making it UNnatural.

End of case!
edit on 28-2-2011 by Xerxes1434 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Who you have sex with is a choice. Who you want to have sex with is not.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

I have to disagree with that. Being attracted to someone of the same gender is unnatural. By your logic saying it's not someones choice who they're attracted to can be used in the defense of pedophiles, which is even worse.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
Who you have sex with is a choice. Who you want to have sex with is not.

As much as I hate to say it, this guy's right. Now, I'm not exactly thrilled at the idea of homosexuality but it's not like you can choose who you're "aroused" by. Last I checked, that kinda helps for a man to have sex of either kind

link   
reply to post by Xerxes1434

Thank you for letting us know your opinion; however, if you expect anyone to see your claim as a fact, you should be a little more precise in your reasoning. You say that a person can chose which gender to have sex with. If this is the case, then I could suddenly be gay because I chose to have sex with a woman? Would it make me gay just because of the act of sex? Or would I be gay only if I had a physical, sexual attraction to her? Would I still be gay if I chose to have sex with a woman but can only love men?

Based on what you have said so far, I can conclude that you believe that being gay has to do with who you have sex with.

Other will contend that being gay has to do with who you love and are attracted to physically and sexually (not to mention mentally, emotionally, spiritually).

link   
I dont think you get it xerxes, of coarse you can literally choose who you have sex with, but you cant choose what your attracted to.
anyway i dont see the point to this thread, did you just want to say gays are wrong?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Yep, Of course it is a choice.... have sex at all, not, do, whatever.

Biblical, Homosexuality is a sin, but so is adultery, sex out of wedlock, Sodomy, etc.

Let he without sin, cast the first stone.... Would be hypocritical to preach the moral if you like I have committed some of the sexual sins ourselves. Which is worse, the homosexual or non repentant adulterer? And in this society, we sure as hell have as many or more adulterers as homosexuals.

I think homosexuality is gross as all hell and I do not like the "pro-do anything" agenda that is put out there these days but it is pretty universally immoral all the way around with 3 somes promoted, teen sex promoted, etc. Sure, It is all sin. It is all immoral, and sorry to say it, allot of us are quite guilty of some sexual sin unless you married your high school sweetheart and remained faithful all of the following years. Hate the whole whore-monger society we now find ourselves in since the 60's.

edit on 28-2-2011 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Its funny how many people on here think being a homo is perfectly natural and ok. The homo gay agenda and indoctrination has worked well on them. Personally I think its freaking sick and disgusting and every other vile word out there.

Deebo

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
FFS, alright, look at it this way.

I am guessing your straight.

Would you go sleep with a man? No. Why? Your not attracted to him/males.

Would you one day say "Hey, what the hell, I'll give it a try?" Current studies show that actually, your upbringing will decide that for you.

You can't get your blood pumping on demand, it's impossible.

Add that to your genius equation.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deebo
Its funny how many people on here think being a homo is perfectly natural and ok. The homo gay agenda and indoctrination has worked well on them. Personally I think its freaking sick and disgusting and every other vile word out there.

Deebo

As I said, I don't like homosexuality but it's not our place to tell them whether they're right or wrong.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
If you look at all the traits of a human being .. they vary to a different degree...
Some are great singers .. while some are tone deaf.
Some are super athlete.. while some would do anything to skip a gym class...
similarity .. I think the masculinity in males ... varies from 0% to 100%
- some male are more masculine than others (alpha males) which others maybe more in tuned to their feminine side.
likewise for females.

Males who are more feminine I believe tend to think like females, act like females and have urges like females more than they do like normal males. So if they want to explore their feminine side and want to live a life like a female .. it is up to them. If they don't feel masculine at all, why pretend to be one. As long as they are not not harming anyone .. I see no problem with gays or lesbains.

One other thing.. in the discussion about gays being a choice.. what about transversites .. is it their choice to be one too?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
You have obviously never spent any time with a gay person.

Who would choose that option with all that comes with it?

Besides, what somebody does in the privacy of their own home...

It's really nobody's business.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
I dont think you get it xerxes, of coarse you can literally choose who you have sex with, but you cant choose what your attracted to.
anyway i dont see the point to this thread, did you just want to say gays are wrong?

I will post this response again, by that logic you can justify people who are attracted to kids. That's horrible and that's where that logical can lead.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xerxes1434

I have to disagree with that. Being attracted to someone of the same gender is unnatural. By your logic saying it's not someones choice who they're attracted to can be used in the defense of pedophiles, which is even worse.

look on the bright side,if 10% of men are gay, then there's less competition for you next time you go to a bar and try to pick up some unsuspecting young lady.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I see you trollin' but what the hell.
This is total BS, my brother is gay and has been since birth. My first memory of him is me thinking "wow, what a fag"! Funny thing is he's probably bagged more chicks than you, but all along we all knew what the deal was. I can still remember mom coming to me and my other brother almost in tears and saying as somberly as possible "your brother said he's gay", and we were both like "no ____ mom". Apparently she never saw it coming, but I don't know how. Besides, unless we are cell mates, I couldn't care less who you are into, know what I'm sayin'?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Pedophiles cannot chose being attracted to children. In speaking with pedophiles one will find that they tend to fight their desires and attractions because they know them to be wrong. Often times, they will state that they had internal battles in which they agonized over their attractions.

You cannot compare homosexuality to pedophilia for the simple fact that one involves a consensual relationship between two adults and the other does not.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Himal
If you look at all the traits of a human being .. they vary to a different degree...
Some are great singers .. while some are tone deaf.
Some are super athlete.. while some would do anything to skip a gym class...
similarity .. I think the masculinity in males ... varies from 0% to 100%
- some male are more masculine than others (alpha males) which others maybe more in tuned to their feminine side.
likewise for females.

Males who are more feminine I believe tend to think like females, act like females and have urges like females more than they do like normal males. So if they want to explore their feminine side and want to live a life like a female .. it is up to them. If they don't feel masculine at all, why pretend to be one. As long as they are not not harming anyone .. I see no problem with gays or lesbains.

One other thing.. in the discussion about gays being a choice.. what about transversites .. is it their choice to be one too?

Transvestites make that choice. No one makes them wear womens clothes and make up that do that on their own.

link   
as a heterosexual female, I don't really understand 'gayness' but it's been going on for a long time... to the ancient Greeks, Romans, it was normal..to those that feel that way inclined it probably feels normal. Animals are known to do it.

I wondered if it's a soul thing and have also heard of it happening after blood transfusions, transgender feelings and other emotions of the donor. There is a lot to consider.

I also recall some kids at school that were 'gay' and everybody knew it from the start, and they grew up and were / are gay as adults.
edit on 28-2-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Deebo

Can you please state what this indoctrine and agenda is?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join