It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need someone who understands!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

holy cowbell yes! my sexual orientation in homosexual, but i seemed to have fallen in love with the Universe. I love the Universe as if we are married! I have dated guys in the past, and things go well with them, but I always feel like they can never give me what the Universe does

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
i am also one with the universe

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I understand the power looking at the stars can have on people. I always find them very awe inspiring. Give yourself that joy of the stars for a bit everyday (or whatever time frame you want), but then come back down to Earth. Many good things to be done down here

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zptramel

The Orion Nebula is one of the most amazing things i have seen but so are Pamela Anderson's middle aged breasts
!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this most personal part of yourself.

Last Spring, sometime around April or May I woke up one morning and I was vibrating from head to toe. It felt almost like I was low in blood sugar but it was different as I did not feel disoriented. I noticed a clarity to everything around me the walls, the colors, the fabrics. As I went outside I was hit with a tremendous force of Love, I can only call it Love because it felt just as if I were inside of my feelings but outside of my body. I was living on a farm and the field in front of the house was a crop of waist-high barley and the winds were blowing causing the field to swirl about as if it were the ocean. It was only within minutes of waking up and the vibration that surrounded me seemed to carry me right into the middle of the field. It was then I realized that the the field was pulsing with the winds and the barley was dancing to the rhythm. I got down on my knees and I felt the most overwhelming sense of forgiveness I have ever felt in my entire life. I was rejoicing in the movement I was no longer myself.

The vibration never left me that entire day. I spent the day praying outwardly to the Universe and declaring my forgiveness of all that had ever harmed me and all that had ever misunderstood me. My parents, my ex-friends, my associates I was overwhelmed by the ability to just forgive. I was finally released from my own personal chains that day and had I not gone through such an overwhelming Joy, which was filled with tears of forgiveness, I would never have understood such words that the OP expressed. I am not even the same person I was a year ago in any manner at all, it is as if I was forgiven by the Universe and Loved for eternity.

I look forward to the next time I am elevated to such a degree, but I do realize that I have so many issues still and so many things that I need to overcome so I say to myself that I Trust in my Faith enough to know I am exactly where I should be at all times. I am exactly where I need to be and I am Loved!

Blessings to you OP, again, thank you for sharing such a personal place in this incredible Universe!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
There is nothing wrong with you. I know for a fact! Get off the meds, and let go of the fear. The fear is keeping you away from the ultimate work you have chosen to do. That is all I can say. You have a tremendous gift and you don't want to hide it from yourself because of the stupid false demonds. They are made up. You make them up. No matter how many drugs you have done, if you feel you sane to yourself...YOU ARE. It is all the Docs and Drugs and Money that you don't take back with you when you die. When you die, you keep your gifts and see all the ones you get. You have it, I know it...GO SEEK IT AND BECOME the EARTH ANGEL YOU ARE! Lucky you, get to save the planet...and I am not giving you a bunch of BS. Email is [email protected]. I can send you some stuff.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zptramel

Sorry for the delay, but I haven't been on the sight in a while. I cannot send you a message via this sight until I made 20 posts...kind of a pain, but Would you email me at [email protected] or [email protected]. Thanks I wrote the wrong email in [email protected]...(((NOT))) WolveAwaken"ed"@gmail.com...sorry.

edit on 20-3-2011 by WolveAwakening because: wrong email

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join