It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you know how there is a food....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
chain, a peking order. what if in the grand scheme of things, WE human are on that boitom of it. what chance in hell do we have.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hey, man. Smile a little bit.

Let's go from what we know, eh?

So far, we're alone in the universe.
So far, the biggest threat to extinction that we've had is ourselves.
So far, there are no significant signs of impending alien invasion.

So cheer up.

As it stands, we're on the top of the chain.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by whos_out_there
chain, a peking order. what if in the grand scheme of things, WE human are on that boitom of it. what chance in hell do we have.
How about this: We are the livestock, I repeat, the livestock. Maybe they operate silently. Ever notice the amount of missing persons? It is pretty high in the United States.

What chance do we have? I'd say they are not intent on destroying us completely, anyway, taking into account we just might be their livestock.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
There was a scientist that had a theory named after him that dealt with this...I'll have to research to find it because I don't remember the name...But his theory is that once a species reaches the top of the food chain another species is born to take the reigning species place..think about it..Humans have been the top of the food chain for thousands of years....We are what 6 billion strong?nature took out the dinosaurs when they became to strong...maybe aliens are our extinction comet...

I do hear they like our brains sauteed in garlic sauce and served over a rice pilaf

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Now, it's been awhile since I've been on the board and actively posting, but let's check my logic on this.

I don't remember hanging around with a bunch of people who are shrieking in terror because they think we're all alien snackies that they come down and munch when they need a nosh.

Has it really come to that?

Relax a little. There is no way that you're going to enjoy life if you're constantly being paranoid about being a freeze-dried biscuit for some wierd ET.

Just go easy. Try to enjoy life.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
i respect what your saying LOKI, but even though we haven't been officially informed about life out there (either, if there is or not) we've definetly heard some strange stuff about it. to think something is going on out there '
'

� and just so you know i dont think about being someones snack all the time only when i'm awake. '
'

[edit on 17-7-2004 by whos_out_there]

[edit on 17-7-2004 by whos_out_there]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux
I do hear they like our brains sauteed in garlic sauce and served over a rice pilaf

I saw that on Emeril! Bam!

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki...So far, we're alone in the universe.
So far, the biggest threat to extinction that we've had is ourselves.
So far, there are no significant signs of impending alien invasion..

think about how vast the universe is..I find it hard to believe we are the only planet with life....I agree that humans are the greatest threat to humans..and in the event of an invasion..better believe i'm gonna try to get my hands on some alien goodieswould love to be the first on my block with a alien fighter in my garage

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I saw that on Emeril! Bam!

The mental image on that

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Brains really? Didn't those New Guinea Head hunters that eat the brains of opponent warriors get some form of vCJD (aka Madcow)? If they do use or consume us I think it might be in a more subtle way. That is why I sleep with my vegetable collandar strapped to my head. That way they can't detect my brain wave pattern and suck my enthusiasm for life out of me.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Iv'e had this nagging suspicion that earth is a kind of galactic worm farm.
I got this idea from going fishing with my grandfather when I was young. He had this old bathtub filled with dirt in his barn, and he basically raised earthworms for bait. whenever he went fishing, he'd stop by and dig out a few worms.
What if some alien species that goes fishing in alpha-centauri or somewhere, has to swing by the little old milky way to pick up bait on it's specially designed bait-farm, interestingly enough, called Earth.

"You know, Kreptrak, theres nuthin' quite like hangin' one a those Centauri space sharks. But if you want real results, ya gotta use real earthlings. Not the fake ones they sell in stores. Me? I prefer the white ones cause they attract space sharks better. Easier for 'em to see."

Kinda makes you think about those "abductions", doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
hey who really knows, hopefully were second to last on the universal food chain.

and THE LAST PATRIOT: i love how you sum it up with the story with your grandmother and the bathroom.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Whos_Out_There, I think I get the gist of the compliment,(at least I hope it was a compliment) but it was the "GrandFATHER and the Bathtub full of Earthworms" story, not the Grandmother and the bathroom story. That just sounds creepy. Eeeewwwww...

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
they are out there and are gonna get us

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
oops sorry PATRIOT, was fully meant as a compliment sorry about that. and i guess mentally wheni think of bathtub i think of bathrooms. another mistake so sorry. (it does sounds creepy though) lol

better start re-re checking what i write.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux
think about how vast the universe is..I find it hard to believe we are the only planet with life...

What a contradiction then, if the universe is indeed so vast, why presume WE have ever been detected? Let alone visited.

new topics

top topics

join