It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 the smoking gun

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
just found this video on you tube of Osama bin laden and bush if this is real then omg
it also shows brown and a model of american air lines plane being loaded by the military why are we still letting this lie be told those responsible should be on death roe by now!
www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-2-2011 by majestic3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by majestic3
signature:
we shall not be silent!

It appears you shall.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by majestic3

I agree wholeheartedly, to suggest otherwise is complete and utter nonsense but aren't you forgetting something?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
sorry guys the video link wouldn't work but what do you think i've heard Osama used to work with the C.I.A. if that picture is real then it speaks for it's self.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
iv never seen some of them pictures before.

So IF they are real then good work

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Can't see a smoking gun in that clip.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Wow, someone actually believes in Photoshop....

Sorry, no smoking gun

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

just found this video on you tube of Osama bin laden and bush if this is real then omg
it also shows brown and a model of american air lines plane being loaded by the military why are we still letting this lie be told those responsible should be on death roe by now!

I think the "if" in your first line is quite a big one.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by majestic3

Really? REALLY??? You have to question whether those photos are real? REALLY?

Thank god, folks that believe things like this video, are on the truthers side... They bring down the credibility of which ever side they are on.

Ignorance is fixable, yet stupid is forever!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

My how fast folks are to point out doctored images when it affects the debunking...
But when truthers point out images are doctored, OS defenders are 'oh-so-silent'.
Pick and choose, I suppose. Let the rest fall on deaf ears....hopefully.
Is that your rational?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm
reply to post by Resurrectio

My how fast folks are to point out doctored images when it affects the debunking...
But when truthers point out images are doctored, OS defenders are 'oh-so-silent'.
Pick and choose, I suppose. Let the rest fall on deaf ears....hopefully.
Is that your rational?

Can you show me pictures which have been doctored to suppost the " OS " please ?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Just in case you are still in any doubt, take a look at this link :-

www.fas.org...

Scroll down the page and you will find the original missile pic before the American Airlines livery was added. I think a guy called Seb Janiak did it.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Can you show me pictures which have been doctored to suppost the " OS " please ?

The front lawn pictures of the Pentagon. They are available in every Pentagon thread.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The front lawn pictures of the Pentagon. They are available in every Pentagon thread.

Can you please show me what you mean and indicate what you think has been doctored.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It's a shame so many people still find it hard to beleve who was really behind 9/11 and how they can still denie it to this day!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Those pics are from a short film(that is pretty cool) called the Orion Conspiracy. It is a work of fiction, and while quite entertaining, is full of photoshopped images. The Orion Conspiracy

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Can you please show me what you mean and indicate what you think has been doctored.

Ill start with this one.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74a4932de9aa.jpg[/atsimg]

In comparison to this one:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e2e04cf7f3d.jpg[/atsimg]

(I dont have proper software to zoom in and save)
If you zoom into the first picture to where the garage is (that area)
and compare the lack of debris, singed grass, burnt vehicles to the second picture...
There is something seriously amiss.

Where is it?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
see there , that's what i'm talking about...the first reporter with a camera crew is what we are using to show the snow job....it's the SAME deal at united 93 at shanksville pa.....the first video was from a helicopter and the reporter said to headquarters that he saw no debris hardly, it was tiny bits that fit in a bucket and the hole was 10 feet by 15 feet or twenty....
later i saw a pic that looked like a backhoe had been there piling up as it dug...kind of a hurried job i suppose

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I saw no smoking gun, just smoke and mirrors. While I don't believe the official story, I do believe that things happened that day as they did, no conspiracy there. Just the how and why is the real conspiracy.

I personally know two people that say the plane fly over toward the pentagon. I personally know several people that saw the second plane hit the towers, and also lost one of my cousins in those attacks.

I have a hard time swallowing the fact that they could cover up missing planes and substitute missiles or whatever. I think once the conspiracy crowd pulls their collective heads out of their you know where and admit what happened really happened, then the real conspiracy can be unraveled. Until then it is nothing more than a bunch of ignorance on the internet arguing amongst each other.....EXACTLY what "they" want.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
I saw no smoking gun, just smoke and mirrors. While I don't believe the official story, I do believe that things happened that day as they did, no conspiracy there. Just the how and why is the real conspiracy.

I personally know two people that say the plane fly over toward the pentagon. I personally know several people that saw the second plane hit the towers, and also lost one of my cousins in those attacks.

I have a hard time swallowing the fact that they could cover up missing planes and substitute missiles or whatever. I think once the conspiracy crowd pulls their collective heads out of their you know where and admit what happened really happened, then the real conspiracy can be unraveled. Until then it is nothing more than a bunch of ignorance on the internet arguing amongst each other.....EXACTLY what "they" want.

Sorry to hear about your cousin.
However...if these things did not happen on 9.11, then I might agree with you.

1. WTC7 did not collapse.
2. The first responders to both the Pentagon and Shansville stated they saw little to no debris. Nothing to note that an airliner had crashed there.
3. The hole in the Pentagon made sense that a 757 fit in it. OR...there was video showing a plane approaching OR...video showing the immediate aftermath of the Pentagon hit.
4. The passport for one the alleged hi-jackers wasn't found after the WTC's were struck, a mere 4 blocks on the side of the road. (This one makes me laugh)

With these questions unanswered and unavailable, there will always be questions.
So, its not that we need to 'pull our heads out of our you know where', its just that the glove doesn't fit, and we feel we are being lied to .
Generally with one lie...more follow.
What was the first lie? And how many more were needed to back it up?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join