It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence for real vampires?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Ever wondered if vampires really exist ? well maybe they do.

For example:

there are statues of vampires in an archaeological park in san augustin columbia. the same culture knew about caesarians.

most cultures have depcitons of demons which are shown to have a human like appearance wiht big fangs. e.g. in japan they are called 'oni' and you can see masks made of them; masks are also made of these 'demons' in sri lanka, bali, and other asian countries. Depictions of them can be seen in ritual dances in bhutan and in cultural festivals in india and on statues. In thailand fanged demons stand guard outside temples. fanged creatures adorn the walls and doors of temples in bhutan.

In europe and the meditteranean we have our own vampire legends and stories. they are commonly shown having slightly bluish skin; belonging to the aristocracy; and having fangs but humanoid.

Interestingly 'gods' and demons of many different cultures are shown as having blue or other coloured skin.

In Sth america and central america, they used to modify and sharpen their teeth and insert fang dentures - particularly amongst the nobility. We do a similar thing at halloween when we dress up as vampires.

In Africa and asia, teeth modification by sharpening them into points is common amongst tribal peoples.

In Sth and Central america human sacrifice to the gods or demons was practiced in history. victims had their hearts ripped out and throats cut and were left in wells or on mountains for the 'gods' to collect.

Members of the nobility self mutilated with stingray spears to draw blood to call the 'gods' from the underworld or xibalba. many pyramids in mexico have tunnels and caves or cavities running underneath them. As do the egyptian pyramids (see 'beneath the pyramids - book).

are there any bodies?

Yes - there is the so called chupacubras phenomonen in sth america where carcasses of animals are found sucked free of blood and wiht double or single puncture marks in them - apparantly made by something with fangs.

In cattle mutilation cases across the usa and worldwide, carcasses are exanguinated or sucked free of blood.

other stories of a creature killing in the manner of a vampire occur throughout history in england - w herds of sheep etc and elsewhere in europe.

Modern sightings also occur:

a woman in colorado was recently in the news after she backed her car into a ditch claiming to have seen a vampire in the middle of the road.

In afghanistan the us soldiers heard tales of vampires from scared locals - also made the news.

In malawi/africa - there was a recent bout of hysteria about vampires attacking villages when the red cross was in town; and the govt was asked to do something about it.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
In ancient hebrew religion it was common to sacrifice the first born son to the 'gods'/demons.

Yahweh in exodus demanded such sacrifice - and also stated 'thou shall not see my face for it shall strike fear into thee'. 'no man shall see me and live' etc.

human sacrifice to the gods was practiced in the cook islands at marae - where the blood was collected for these 'gods'. at the airport you can see cultural masks depicting a fanged creature.

Even today there is a subculture of human sacrifice and satanism allegedly associated wiht secret socieites an dthe illuminati. If you note down that demons/devils appear to be the same creature as a vampire - which can also possess people, shapeshift etc (much like the north american skinwalker - read hunt for the skinwalker) - they hold up two fingers on their hands for the devil sign (bush;clinton etc shown doing this and russian presidents) - is this two fangs/or two horns?

the ritual of the skull and bones society apparantly involves lying in a coffin and drinking blood. interesting.

?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
now maybe have another look at my thread put in the hoax forum called 'cnn shapeshifter vampire live on tv' or something like that -

and all the other shapeshfting alleged vids on youtube

keeping a more open mind,

just incase.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think vampires could save us all.Make us all immortal and with super human strength,we could stop the coming apocolyspe.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
There is a very famous case in my local bit of London that caused a huge media sensation at the time (70's) and even led to mass vampire hunts happening in the local cemetery

These were broadcast on ITV early on the evening of the 13th; within two hours a mob of 'hunters' from all over London and beyond swarmed over gates and walls into the locked cemetery, despite police efforts to control them.[9]

It's usually referred to as "The Highgate vampire" most people now seem to be of the opinion that it was a huge hoax but people certainly seemed to take it seriously at the time

Highgate vampire wiki

Heres a little vid about it

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

But if we're all vampires, whose blood would we suck to survive? o.O

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If vampires are real, I believe that they are demons, just taking on the form of something from the "supernatural", that people are familiar with.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Cool thanks for vid

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

maybe they're an alien that inhabits a dimension outside this one but can also appear in this one - might explain the seeming supernatural powers or some of them.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanterZ

May I offer you a good traditional plate of British blood pudding Mr Vampire

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
There are no real vampires in the classic sense, however there is a colourful history of mentally ill people drinking human blood... and more so these days, escapist Gen-Y's fascination with the topic. No matter how much people wish to believe in 'the bogeyman', he simply doesn't exist. Those who believe he does need to develop their minds beyond such infantile belief systems. My apologies if that upsets someone with extremely thin skin but those are the hard facts in the light of day.

If you want to discuss vampire bats, mosquitoes and leaches etc, that's an entirely different story.

IRM

edit on 16/2/11 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
do you have any arguments to post against the points raised in my opening posts, or are you gonna stick with a blanket knee jerk denial?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
link to thread in icke forum with some pictures

and another link:

link to the cnn shapeshifter live vid
edit on 16-2-2011 by rapunzel222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
do you have any arguments to post against the points raised in my opening posts, or are you gonna stick with a blanket knee jerk denial?

Icke? Reptillians? Knee jerk Denial?

Oh Dear!

IRM :shk:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
To answer your question OP, yes we do but we're nothing like the creatures of mythology or Hollywood.

I'd encourage you to check out these sites even if for a minute if you're interested:

www.sphynxcatvp.nocturna.org
www.psivamp.org
www.sanguinarius.org

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
wrong thread sorry.
edit on 18-2-2011 by Gixxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

thank you for sharing the video i never heard of that before. and that bishop is Peter Vincent from fright night. He is batpoop crazy. if i were to hazard a guess that guy had something to do with it.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Research On Real Vampirism:

Suscitatio Enterprises, LLC: www.suscitatio.com...
Vampire Community Research | Media | History Archive: www.suscitatio.com...

Scholarly Book About The Real Vampire Community:

Vampires Today: The Truth About Modern Vampirism
Joseph Laycock - Praeger Publishers 2009
www.amazon.com...

Real Vampirism FAQ & Synopsis:

Voices of the Vampire Community FAQ: www.veritasvosliberabit.com...
Sanguinarius FAQ: www.sanguinarius.org...
SphynxCatVP FAQ: sphynxcatvp.nocturna.org...
Atlanta Vampire Alliance: www.atlantavampirealliance.com...

"Vampires: Fact Or Fiction?" - Interview With Zero & Merticus
True-Ghost-Story.com - November 24, 2007
www.true-ghost-story.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222[

a woman in colorado was recently in the news after she backed her car into a ditch claiming to have seen a vampire in the middle of the road.

1. Does her policy cover vampire sightings?
2. That's why I never park near hot topic.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
vampires having fangs is a modern concept manly introduced by hollywood back in the 30's or 40's. if i remember right the first recorded mention of fangs and vampires together was a piece of fiction back in the late 1800 where the it was noted the vampire cut a woman with his fang like teeth.
also as far as any blood ritual goes it simply because blood has been seen as your life source since humanity first started. u offer blood to the gods your offering life. people who drink blood in a ritual setting are gaining a piece of each other that can never be taken away. the list goes one blood has been a symbol of life and a connection to the soul since we were living in caves.

<<   2 >>

join