It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory on government/alien pact

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It's not a new therory....

The government gave aliens permission to take a certain amount of people for research purposes in exchange for technology, and the aliens were to keep a record and let the government know who was taken and promised that there would be help for them if problems came to the surface due to their abduction...however, the aliens broke the pact by abducting more than they said they would, not keeping, or not giving, the government proper records and pretty much just doing what they want....and now have an upper hand on the government...and the government now really doen't know what, or how, to do anything about the situation...
anyone else hear anything about this?

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
thats something. but when u think about it...its pretty damn possible. but the question is...who would they contact for something like that? and did it include the whole world or just the US?

[edit on 15-7-2004 by neosnightmare]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I have an article for you to read, LadyV. It's an interview with a man named Sergeant Clifford Stone. I won't go into too much detail, but here is a very small excerpt from the introduction:

'Essentially, the agreement says that we won't disclose your existence if you won't interfere in our society, and we allow you to operate from a designated base in the United States.' It's in the state of Nevada, in an area called Area 51. Extraterrestrials have complete control of the base. My understanding is that three different aliens of the same species has resided in the U.S. from 1948 or 1949 until the present day. The first alien was captured in the New Mexican desert after its craft crashed. The alien, which was named EBE by the government was kept in captivity for three years and we learned a great deal of information about the alien's race, culture and spacecraft. The second alien was part of an exchange program. The third alien was also part of an exchange program and has been the guest of the U.S. government since 1982.'

Link:www.burlingtonnews.net...

Enjoy

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
is the dude creditable?

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Thanks RockerDom. off to read...be back...

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Here's a statement from the article:

...Sergeant Clifford Earl Stone of the United States Army, who is currently stationed at Roswell, New Mexico...

Read through it, and you will see Sgt. Stone gives references to different things that make him seem like he knows what he's talking about, but I've never personally met him, nor do I know him, so I won't comment on his credibility. However, from the way he speaks, he seems pretty informed.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Why are these words being put into this post "SUIZIDE TENDENZEN SUIZIDE TENDENZEN" what's the deal? I'm confused!

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Why are these words being put into this post "SUIZIDE TENDENZEN SUIZIDE TENDENZEN" what's the deal? I'm confused!

It means suicide tendencies..........

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Ok back on topic,

this is all being delt with

Asala

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Ok...I read through it. I'm wondering why "God" was brought up in this. Praying seemed to stop them from abduction? A bible and a cross!? Am I reading this correctly?

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

it was caused because someone got into the word censors and changed the word 'a' to that. so when ever it found that word it replaced it. they have it fixed now though

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
OMG How many times must these same threads come up? With almost the same dmn topic? It joust leads to BIG confusion. There should be a Moderator around... (well should I joump on the do not care train to okey
)

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Ok...well past the censor problem..thank you all that answered me. Now back to the topic of this thread

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Yeah, I don't see how prayer would help, really. Not that I'm an atheist, but I don't understand ho praying gets rid of aliens.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
It sounded really good...till that part... a little too, I dunno, movie like, or something...can't put my finger on it.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
i dunt think it would. it may anger them more. prayer is a human thing. if the aliens r offended by our beliefs, then theyre gonna probe ya if u start praying in front of em...

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 05:16 AM
link   
This was in "The Dulce Book"
www.thewatcherfiles.com...
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

"During the period of 1969-1971, MJ-12 representing the U.S. Government made a deal with these creatures, called EBE's [Extraterrestrial Biological Entities, named by Detley Bronk, original MJ-12 member and 6th President of John Hopkins University]. The 'deal' was that in exchange for 'technology' that they would provide to us, we agreed to 'ignore' the abductions that were going on and suppress information on the cattle mutilations. The EBE's assured MJ-12 that the abductions [usually lasting about 2 hours] were merely the ongoing monitoring of developing civilizations.

During the period between 1979 and 1983 it became increasingly obvious to MJ-12 that things were not going as planned. IT BECAME KNOWN THAT MANY MORE PEOPLE [IN THE THOUSANDS] WERE BEING ABDUCTED THAN WERE LISTED ON THE OFFICIAL ABDUCTION LISTS. IN ADDITION IT BECAME KNOWN THAT SOME, NOT ALL, BUT SOME OF THE NATION'S MISSING CHILDREN HAD BEEN USED FOR SECRETIONS AND OTHER PARTS REQUIRED BY THE ALIENS.

"IN 1979 THERE WAS AN ALTERCATION OF SORTS AT THE DULCE LABORATORY. A SPECIAL ARMED FORCES UNIT WAS CALLED IN TO TRY AND FREE A NUMBER OF OUR PEOPLE TRAPPED IN THE FACILITY, WHO HAD BECOME AWARE OF WHAT WAS REALLY GOING ON. ACCORDING TO ONE SOURCE 66 OF THE SOLDIERS WERE KILLED AND OUR PEOPLE WERE NOT FREED.

"By 1984, MJ-12 must have been in stark terror at the mistake they had made in dealing with the EBE's. They had subtly promoted 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' and 'E.T.' to get the public used to 'odd looking' aliens that were compassionate, benevolent and very much our 'space brothers'. MJ-12 'sold' the EBE's to the public, and were now faced with the fact THAT QUITE THE OPPOSITE WAS TRUE. In addition, a plan was formulated in 1968 to make the public aware of the existence of aliens on earth over the next 20 years to be culminated with several documentaries to be released during 1985-1987 period of time. These documentaries would explain the history and intentions of the EBE's. The discovery of the 'GRAND DECEPTION' put the entire plans, hopes and dreams of MJ-12 into utter confusion and panic.

[edit on 7/16/2004 by GuerrillaFuunkstaahh]

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Indeed, The Dulce Wars: Underground Alien Bases and the Battle for Planet Earth, by Branton, 1999.

From amazon...

www.amazon.... com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1892062127/qid=1089989222/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-9117657-7505555?v=glance&s=books

Specifically, page 28 describes the EBE underground/abduction theory

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Why is it that nobody really questioned the TECHNOLOGY EXPLOSION that we had in the Mid 1990's? All of this came from Corporations - come on now!!! It sounds More than Plausable that the "Gov/Feds" cut a deal with our "Space Friends" in exchange for Advanced Technology. Can you imagine the Military Applications? Some possible candidates of Technology originally derived or "Back-Engineered" from Alien Technology:

A) Integrated Circuit Chip B) Lasers/Fiber Optics/Optical Tech
(Compact Discs) (This is pretty Much the Entire Computer Industry - Hardware, Software & Networks)

C) "Stealth" Tech

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Look at our tech jump from the 50s and 60s...to now....I am fully comfident that we have had help along way.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join