It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found a Very Interesting Picture... Check It Out

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
No more flood...

"And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth. 12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: 13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. 14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: 15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. 16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. 17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth." Genesis 9:11-17

...so you can stop worrying about that one.

You did notice he said "All" flesh right ? That doesn't mean he can't use floods
as one his tools. As long as few few survive he kept his promise. Besides, I think
it was written that this time the World will be destroyed by fire.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Why would there be only one match on TinEye? out of 1+ BILLION images??

Isn't that strange??

Why is the original host MontaukTheEnd?? What is that website?

ANYONE want to help out?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Not trying to be rude. But just don't want this thread to be a biblical prophecy thread. Or a doom and gloom thread.

Want some answers.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27
reply to post by Mr. D

Not trying to be rude. But just don't want this thread to be a biblical prophecy thread. Or a doom and gloom thread.

Want some answers.

No worries, I was just opining to his post.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

besides, are not all sources fair game in your quest for knowledge?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Why is the original host MontaukTheEnd??

Since it comes up on Google under a search for "Pole Shift", I would guess that somebody out there in the ether has proposed that the Montauk project's attempt to manipulate magentic fields around objects is somehow connected with the Earth's pole shift. Who knows, maybe we'll get a new HAARP-esque boogeyman in the closet out of this?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

I was thinking the same, but didn't dare to say. I want to keep the boogeymen in the closet.

I am still researching this, and thanks again Human_Alien for TinEye

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The circle to the far right on the east coast seems to be close to the Madrid Fault?

Interesting, most likely a geological projection such as the onces where they
show California not connected to the mainland.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I guess it's just a theoretical map of a worst case scenerio and not too big of a deal...

Just think the reverse image look up is strange... Should have more concrete results in my opinion...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

That's eerie I agree with your theory. It looks to be a possible mapout of volcanic activity and new shorelines, but new shorelines from what? Volcanos? Earthquakes? It looks to me that the shoreline theorys now present on ATS is something the government hypothisized 18 years ago.....

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnCreed777

I wish we could get to the bottom of this... I do find it weird that in 1992 that has a "worst case scenerio estimate" that mirror many psychic's survival maps...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I just want to add to this thread that it is annoying that Prophet and Dream threads always are on top of Replies... And threads that offer insightful investigation (and an opening picture for that matter) are dropped and lost.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
While doing a bit of searching related to this, I found the following article:

Link

It's an abstract related to using this satellite data to retroactively predict earthquakes. If you read through the, the author shows that there is a demonstrable incidence anomalous thermal activity in the areas of several earthquakes.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jadedANDcynical
While doing a bit of searching related to this, I found the following article:

Link

It's an abstract related to using this satellite data to retroactively predict earthquakes. If you read through the, the author shows that there is a demonstrable incidence anomalous thermal activity in the areas of several earthquakes.

www.mendeley.com...

That is also about thermal data to study techtonics... Perhaps NOAA knows something?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
OP, would this site/software help????

www.tineye.com...
Reverse Image Search

Yes, this is perfect.

Heres the search link:
www.tineye.com... -1.348350&m21=0.009101&m22=5.543340&m23=-5.760670&m11=5.543340&m12=-0.009101

Heres the thumbnail:
thm-a03.yimg.com...

This is the link, which of course, is broken:
montauktheend.com...

Creepy source though???

Seeing you sorta insulted me or responded with less than pleasantries towards me, a 'thank you' would've been nice.

But hey, a 'perfect' is about what I expected anyway.

Enjoy your hunt

Let us know when the country breaks up!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

OP, would this site/software help????

www.tineye.com...
Reverse Image Search

Yes, this is perfect.

Heres the search link:
www.tineye.com... -1.348350&m21=0.009101&m22=5.543340&m23=-5.760670&m11=5.543340&m12=-0.009101

Heres the thumbnail:
thm-a03.yimg.com...

This is the link, which of course, is broken:
montauktheend.com...

Creepy source though???

Seeing you sorta insulted me or responded with less than pleasantries towards me, a 'thank you' would've been nice.

But hey, a 'perfect' is about what I expected anyway.

Enjoy your hunt

Let us know when the country breaks up!

Are you feeling a bit under the weather today?

reply to post by burdman30ott6

I was thinking the same, but didn't dare to say. I want to keep the boogeymen in the closet.

I am still researching this, and thanks again Human_Alien for TinEye

Pretty sure that says "thanks again Human_Alien for TinEye"...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Looks just like the George Michael Scallion future America map. I put a copy of the map on 4shared HERE

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
With this many of the same/similar map, including the maps featured in that thread that had the TLC screen shots
I sense something strange

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

With this many of the same/similar map, including the maps featured in that thread that had the TLC screen shots
I sense something strange

Nah, its just plain old plagiarism. Nothing is new and original any more.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I'm not aware of how often typos appear in government works, or in programs, but I'm always suspicious of "official" things with spelling errors. For instance, "Acessed"...or "Techtonic".

I also noted that the "new coastline" does not include any coastline that might form from a rising of the land, when this seems to be part of what's being modeled considering some areas (like southern California) that should be flooded and are not. The only new coastline is found within the existing boundaries of the US. Would a program accurately modelling tectonic "progression" not also involve oceanic crust, allowing for a prediction of new land rising beyond the current coast?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join