It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello. A bit nervous, seeking information. ET Species?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hello all.

I've lurked on ATS for a long time, but recently joined. I came by this site a few years (not sure how long) ago while trying to do some research in to the different species of ETs.

I'll say this much, I don't want to bring my opinion in to what ETs are, (if they are from another planet, dimension, fallen angels etc) I'm just looking for some very specific info.

I had encounters, OR DREAMS, with/about Ets when I was around 9-12 years old. Always the same setting. Seemed like a cave. A redish cave. There was always one being/ET who was tall... maybe 7 ft? He was always cloaked or covered up, and said nothing.

There were other children there. Younger than me. Maybe 5-8 years of age.

Then there was the other species. Small "ETs", brown in color, small wrinkled faces with small eyes. Eyes were black, as far as I could tell in the limited light. They seemed to take orders from the tall fellow, but I couldn't be sure, as he never said anything. It was just a sense I got.

This is the important part (to me, at least) - I was told by one of the children that the little ETs were called Illyashas. I'm spelling that phonetically. Ill-YAH-sha.

Has anyone ever heard of such a thing?
If you google search that name, you'll probably find only my posts in other places, under other names, asking the same question.
After browsing here for some time I figured if anyone has ever heard of an "Illyasha", it'll be someone on ATS.

I'm not saying "Oh, I was abducted!" It may very well have been a long stream of childish dreams. But that name has always stayed with me, and it always will. Even though I'll probably never know what it means.

I'm not the best writer, I hope I've conveyed my meaning properly!
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Evaux

Welcome to ATS
Quote:

"This is the important part (to me, at least) - I was told by one of the children that the little ETs were called Illyashas. I'm spelling that phonetically. Ill-YAH-sha".

Interesting name - how did you originally know how to say and spell the name?
edit on 9-2-2011 by crazydaisy because: insert words

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself. Feel free to send me a U2U if you have any questions or concerns.

~Keeper—Forum Moderator

link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

I heard it. So I can only spell it as it sounded, phonetically. One of the kids in my encounter/dream told me what they were.
It seemed as though the little girl who told me was telling me to try and comfort me, in a way. Like she knew I was unnerved by them.

link   
hi and welcome. eh , tall cloaked being in charge of greys, sounds like alot of the reptilian stories.
eh well good luck finding answers.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
hi and welcome. eh , tall cloaked being in charge of greys, sounds like alot of the reptilian stories.
eh well good luck finding answers.

Thanks!
Is what I've described a grey? I know there are different types of greys, just not sure about this one.

Just for identification purposes, they were very slow in their movements. It's like they were checking up on us, but no one was phased except me. Seemed they didn't want to startle anyone... or they were just that slow naturally? Kind of the way you treat a baby you want to awaken, but not frighten. They were looking at hair, touching faces, that kind of thing. None of them ever touched me.

Do reptilians and greys work together?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Evaux

Welcome to ATS!
I look forwarding to reading some of your posts.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Thank you very much!
I hope I can contribute something a little more solid to the community in the future!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Evaux

I recently read the book "The Threat" written by a Ph.D. who uses hypnosis to talk to victims who claim to have been abducted. These people don't even know for sure that they were abducted in the past but they described something similar to what you are talking about, memory fragments perhaps of the abduction experience. I don't know if a dream is necessarily an abduction that your brain is trying to suppress but it's what it reminds me of.

Under hypnosis, they managed to reveal a lot about their actual experience which was subconsciously suppressed.

In the book, various victims describe various races. First there are your typical "grays" which are seen in pop culture. Then there are the taller grays, insectoids and even many others.

What's scary is they speak of hybrid alien/human beings. It goes in depth to talk about the alien agenda, the hybridization program and of course the need for secrecy so that the agenda is successful.

The ultimate goal that was pieced together from what abductees reported was that the aliens are slowly assimilating into human society through various stages of hybridization.

[ Human + alien DNA = 1st stage hybrid ; 1st stage hybrid DNA + human = 2nd stage hybrid... etc. ]

The result is a human which has traces of alien genes in it and these beings are virtually indistinguishable from 100% humans (especially late-stage hybrids, 6th or 7th stage of hybridization).

Anyways, that's all I know about different alien species.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Topato because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Oh, and just for perspective's sake, I'll be 31 years old this year.
I've held on to this name (Illyasha) for around 20 years.
Just wanted to make sure anyone reading didn't think I had this encounter/dream just a few years ago.
It's been with me, and nagging at me, for a while.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
HI,

As pointed out, it's a bit naughty to make the Intro post as a Thread for discussion.. but I am interested in your questions.

When you said the tall one was cloaked, in which way were they cloaked? With clothing or as in cloaking technology?

Little brown ones don't sound like the typical Greys.. of which there are at least three variations with one being a worker-construct, for want of a better way to describe them.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
reply to post by Evaux

I recently read the book "The Threat" written by a Ph.D. who uses hypnosis to talk to victims who claim to have been abducted. These people don't even know for sure that they were abducted in the past but they described something similar to what you are talking about, memory fragments perhaps of the abduction experience. I don't know if a dream is necessarily an abduction that your brain is trying to suppress but it's what it reminds me of.

Under hypnosis, they managed to reveal a lot about their actual experience which was subconsciously suppressed.

In the book, various victims describe various races. First there are your typical "grays" which are seen in pop culture. Then there are the taller grays, insectoids and even many others.

What's scary is they speak of hybrid alien/human beings. It goes in depth to talk about the alien agenda, the hybridization program and of course the need for secrecy so that the agenda is successful.

The ultimate goal that was pieced together from what abductees reported was that the aliens are slowly assimilating into human society through various stages of hybridization.

[ Human + alien DNA = 1st stage hybrid ; 1st stage hybrid DNA + human = 2nd stage hybrid... etc. ]

The result is a human which has traces of alien genes in it and these beings are virtually indistinguishable from 100% humans (especially late-stage hybrids, 6th or 7th stage of hybridization).

Anyways, that's all I know about different alien species.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Topato because: (no reason given)

Well, that's fascinating. I'll surely look in to that, out of curiosity if nothing else!
I'd bet my last dollar that if such a thing were occurring - I'M not a hybrid. I'm human through and through.
But hearing various accounts... I do wonder about the kids in the "cave."
Who knows? I don't. That's why I'm here!

MUFON (did I get that right?) Was interested in my case/memory and sent me some things to fill out.
I read them, and it seemed to me to basically be a psychological profile.
I didn't feel comfortable filling it out, so I trashed it.

Are they reputable? Did I do the right thing by throwing it out?
It just didn't... feel right to me, ya know?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Oh, sorry about the opening post, then. Don't want to do anything to get on anyone's bad side! I rather like it here.

Cloaked as in covered. No tech involved. Like he was wearing dark, loose clothing.

Think I should delete this/have someone delete it and ask later, to be taken more seriously? I wanna do things right.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Evaux

never heard of mexican aliens before. Wait actually yes i have lol. The name you gave sounds like a old popular Japanese amine series. Hope your not pulling the wool over peoples eyes here. Because your story sounds like it. small brown aliens. Better use interdenominational beings.
edit on 9-2-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Really? Which show? Is the name used?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Evaux

en.wikipedia.org... heres the link hope that helps
edit on 10-2-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)
Ill-YAH-sha and InuYasha pretty close huh

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Actually sounds like kind of a cool story, but I don't see much correlation except for the "yasha" part.
And it was definitely ILL not INU.

Look, I'm not trying to make a "thing" here. In fact, please don't star or flag me, just for principles sake.
I truly am only seeking information, or information that could lead to information.

I only want to know if anyone has ever heard anything that sounds remotely like my story. The name, setting "ETs", anything.

That's all.
edit on 10-2-2011 by Evaux because: Clarifying

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Evaux

Actually i never liked that series too much. And i said sounds like not exact copy. Yasha means demon in Japanese. ill- in English means sick add them together you get sick demon. If you like anime at all check out death-note, bleach, naruto shippuden, elfin lied, ninja scroll just to name a few that are good.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Evaux

I've heard about MUFON but I don't know who or what MUFON works for. I'd be concerned about being on some government watch list if I ever had to fill anything like that out. But that's just me.

I guess MUFON is just trying to determine if what you are saying is true and not made-up. Maybe the psychological evaluation is just the first step, then they send other questions later?

But no, I haven't heard of Ilyasha or whatever it was. Plenty of mystery in the world though, I'd really try to get at the root of those dreams, if I were you. Sounds interesting.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Evaux

Hope to hear more about how this turns out for you. Good luck

From what I've heard, it's like a caste system. Tall ones are the
brains, if you will, the smaller ones are worker types.

<<   2  3 >>

join