It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT - NIBURU? 2nd Sun? Nemesis? Norway February 9, 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

LOL Santa is not real. Hopefully everyone knows!! Now that I see what you're talking about, I can try to do so. I don't have the time to get a real picture. My cameras batteries are in my xbox controllers and one of them is now dead. Don't have enough batteries. I will go online and find a nice normal picture (untouched) and try to make that effect to look like a sun with the moon. I wouldn't know how to make the effect that's surrounding the mountains though. Could do it with paint but I have a feeling that it would take a lot of patience and confidence. I think the image itself is not fake but I am sure anybody with more skills in photoshop then i do could reproduce the same effect.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555I think you will see it looks like that so called sun in this photo. I was not paying due attention to the photo when I first posted.

Yup you must be tired

"a light on a hill..." yet it is above the hill/clouds

"the moon..." when there is no moon that night

"so called sun..."

Well it IS the sun
I suppose you missed this post?

There are very few places on Earth where one can see aurora during the day. Svalbard (Spitzbergen) is ideally located for this. For a 10 week period around winter solstice it is dark enough during the day to see aurora, and the latitude is such that near local noon the auroral oval is usually overhead.

odin.gi.alaska.edu...

Svalbard (Spitzbergen) is part of Norway

edit on 9-2-2011 by zorgon because: Chadwickus did it!!! I KNOW NOTHING

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
reply to post by Blaine91555

LOL Santa is not real. Hopefully everyone knows!!

Yes he is I already proved that with the help of several government agencies

PROOF That Santa Claus is REAL
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Put the photoshop away. Like the pictures I just posted those are time exposures

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
It could also be a mash up of pictures (unsure of technical term) like achieved in this photo
apod.nasa.gov...
This picture is a composite of three different events taken at the same place but different times

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

That says "The above image is actually a three photograph panorama " which is usually photos joined end to end

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

yes but they weren't taken at the same time.
the-trukstop.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Beautiful picture, but I'm sure it's not a "second sun".

If it was something like that, it wouldn't be only one country that could see it.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Be nice if we had the original photo... I suspect the youtube user jcattera is not the original photographer. If that is actually taken it might be on Space Weather or NASAs other Aurora galleries. I wrote jcattera on his channel Will see what turns up

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
yeah it is a beautiful picture what every it is. Ive been looking up at the sky a lot lately and its an amazing image with more colors than you could imagine. Its kinda like a giant HiDef TV. The stuff some religions were based off of.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Dear OP, could you please post the original format the picture was taken-in, as RAW or NEF?

Also providing EXIF data would be useful to establish credibility for a photo.

Sincerely,

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

As much as this is very interesting and a great video, im positive there is a logical explanation for what is in the video.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
As much as this is very interesting and a great video, im positive there is a logical explanation for what is in the video.

Yeah it's a still photo of the Midnight sun and the aurora taken in Norway

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
the feds just realized chemtrails dont work with auroras close

10q Zorgon for debunking this picure!!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
is what you are seeing called a sun dog. caused by light refraction through ice of something. can give the appearence of a rainbow or halo around sun and make it look like there are more than one sun in sky sometimes too. very pretty none the less...

kx

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I could easily photoshop that, reflection and all... But I do not think that this image WAS photoshopped. I also don`t think this is a 2nd sun, or the moon... (unless of course the moon was overexposed during the shot, as some people have mentioned already) So far the opinion I agree with is:

Originally posted by AlphaExray
There are a few links to the c-shape rift that formed on the sun on the 31st of last month. A tremendous electrostatic wind was expected to do far more damage to our infrastructure than just the blackout in Brazil, and the numerous gas line explosions, so your image explains a lot.

I believe phenomena like this will become more common as our magnetosphere continues to weaken, combined with the Solar Maximum we are currently heading into to. Keep watching the skies, its gonna be beautiful.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
We need reports from people who saw the object in real life. However, realistically, something that big, assuming that it is not being shielded from our perception, should be observable all over the planet.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

This photo was taken in the last 3 weeks. Cant remember the exact day but remember it being 8-9am in morning.
The object is not the moon or a sun dog.
The object is above the sun to the right and the moon was at a totally different part of the sky somewhere west.
My mother noticed it first and asked me why no one else has noticed it yet. I told her "its probably Niburu and you are yet another witness and more people WILL have seen it but there's nothing we can do about it".

It's usually covered by clouds and chemtrail. The brightness of the sun being near this object made it harder to notice since the sun hurts your eyes but the clouds were in just the right place to make it visible.

I'm new here i made this account just to reply and there is about another 10 pics of the same thing taken through the morning.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
the feds just realized chemtrails dont work with auroras close

Thanks
I was hoping the OP would lead me to the original photo. Its a great capture.

So where IS the OP BTW?

As to Chemtrails Auroras and HAARP don't be too sure

NAVY and NASA - The REAL "Chemtrails"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Calling this a photshoped picture. Here is my proof:

A simple sharpen filter i applied to the image. Notice how the light from the buildings makes the ripples/dimples in the water more pronounced now, however the reflection from the "2nd sun" is completely flat.

In this image I made the image black and white, and reduced the red channel output, as you can see there is a definitive straight line on the right side of the water reflection made by the "sun", somebody didn't use their smudge/blur tool to great effect there?

You decide.

In this image, I simply desaturated the image and lowered the light to make it more easier to look at. As you can see, the intensity of the reflection made by the sun is actually greater than the sun itself. How is that possible?

The lights from the buildings stayed consistent through the image editing. I applied the image effects sperately to the picture on each occasion. In other words, i didn't overlay the image with more than one set of effects per picture.
edit on 10-2-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The photographer has reported what he did. It is a over exposure of the moon.

Altred Thanks for the comment Venus, it's 2 days to half moon today, but when kamraet is open and let in light for 30 seconds when it looks like it is full.Hvis I was looking to take pictures of the moon would have to I put kamraet of only 3-7 seconds but then I would lose most of the northern lights .. If the camera is just to try.

Link best brought up in Chrome for translation.

edit on 10/2/11 by Rhain because: grammer spelling usual stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join