It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones interview with David Icke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I was wondering if anybody has heard Alex Jones' interview with David Icke.
The interview can be heared at prisonplanet.com, but unfortunately you have to subcribe and pay the bucks.
If you have, please let me know. I'm very curious and would like to hear which topics were brought up and if there were any interesting questions asked by Jones and/or any remarkable answers given by Icke.

[edit on 14-7-2004 by Olafski]

JAK

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I heard the interview. Was just as you would expect really, they agreed on somethings and then disagreed on others. Noteably when the subject of lizards were brought up.

Got a couple of angry callers shouting about Icke's opinion of Jesus. Then started on about Icke's beliefe in lizard people. All got a bit silly in the end. Alex saying to David that they agreed up to a point but then Ickes theories were detracting from the truth. Icke said fair enough, just take what you want from what I say then, as long as you take something.

But the point wasn't allowed to drop by Alex or some of his callers - ending up with Alex raising his voice, as he is wont to.

As I say, all turned a little silly in the end, you didn't really miss much in my opinion.

Further views of the interview can be read here:
www.icke-media.com...

I'm not exactly a great believer of either of these men, but thought it might be a giggle to listen in - it wasn't really.

Jack

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Thanks for your input Jack!

We certainly need people with the determination and energy of Alex Jones as well as the enlightenment of David Icke to get the message across. Since they both have a whole different approach on exposing their theories I simply can't choose sides.

It was predictable Alex would turn this interview into a show, but I dind't expect him interrupting David continuously for commercialbreaks or comments as stated by you and other listeners. That's too bad because it could harm his credibility.

[edit on 14-7-2004 by Olafski]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I LOVE Alex Jones's shows and videos and information on his sites prisonplanet and infowars. I really enjoy the David Icke Interviews until he gets into the Lizzard People stuff. I wish we had more like him... I will tell you that Kazaa and those file sharing programs often have icke and jones materials on them.... I just pay Alex Jones for a membership to get that kind of material as I dont use file shareing because i dont want lars ulrich and kurt hemmet knocking on my door to beat my ass..

top topics

join